Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them calling ketchup Tommy K 🙈🤬 The rage I get when they either shorten words or add extra syllables on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found it quite ignorant and rude too, but then again are any of us surprised?

These charlatans bang on about being kind to them but can’t manage it themselves when it comes to others. They’re just utterly stupid without one brain cell or shred of decency between them
There was also in Corey’s words “being physically sick” because he didn’t like the jellied eels at the pie and mash shop 😡

Reactions: 2
Cory saying saltburn wasn’t ‘weird’ when everyone else I know has said it is. I haven’t seen it yet but from what I’ve been told it’s about a guy who isn’t openly gay who is in love with his friend and he at some point is so obsessed with him he drinks his bathwater (yes I know it’s more explicit than this 😅).. I just find it ironic Cory is the only person I’ve heard say the film isn’t weird. Likely because he secretly fancies guys too.. He needs to come out of the closet.

also why does he love showing his mrs deep throating sausages so much 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cory saying saltburn wasn’t ‘weird’ when everyone else I know has said it is. I haven’t seen it yet but from what I’ve been told it’s about a guy who isn’t openly gay who is in love with his friend and he at some point is so obsessed with him he drinks his bathwater (yes I know it’s more explicit than this 😅).. I just find it ironic Cory is the only person I’ve heard say the film isn’t weird. Likely because he secretly fancies guys too.. He needs to come out of the closet.

also why does he love showing his mrs deep throating sausages so much 😭😭
View attachment 2710131
Because she's mever seen her deepthroat a sausage before...not even his own

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Corey meeting "clients" in coffee shops and libraries? Is that normal for that line of work? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Leas healthy wieiad im sorry they can’t be that thick, pizza chips with 2 lots of cheese and half a bottle of full fat mayo. 😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 2
The way Charly's rings sit on her knuckle because they don't fit properly on her fingers actually annoys me so much, is that not a sign to her that she needs to lose weight if she can't even get a Pandora ring that fits
I remember her putting a pic up when she bought it and it didn't fit then either

Reactions: 8
The way Charly's rings sit on her knuckle because they don't fit properly on her fingers actually annoys me so much, is that not a sign to her that she needs to lose weight if she can't even get a Pandora ring that fits
I remember her putting a pic up when she bought it and it didn't fit then either
She brought a ring that didn't fit? Just why 🙈 do pandora only come in certain sizes?

400 euros on a night out earning £11.65 per hour support worker as and when he feels like . Must be earning hell of a lot from TikTok.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.