Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the state of the three of them in Dublin. Him with his flares on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine seeing that gravy granual gang coming towards you . Absolutely horrific. They are everything that is wrong in this world . They all need a soak in dettol and a good scrub. What a grotesque bunch !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is really petty, but I went to Dublin for new year and did the Guinness factory and when they give you that mini glass of Guinness (the one he posted them as having their first try), you get it in the bright white room and then take it into a darker room where they tell you the best way to drink it (sip it), and the reason why, then they teach you how to say cheers in Irish and everyone in the room try’s it at the same time

the fact they stayed in the white room to record themselves instead is just sad act behaviour and rude because you’re showing you couldn’t be less interested in what the staff have to say

the fact he shotted it and Charly didn’t sip past the head of it shows how thick they are

again, I know that’s really petty of me to pick up on but they just piss me off with everything they do 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I found it quite ignorant and rude too, but then again are any of us surprised?

These charlatans bang on about being kind to them but can’t manage it themselves when it comes to others. They’re just utterly stupid without one brain cell or shred of decency between them

Reactions: 10
This is really petty, but I went to Dublin for new year and did the Guinness factory and when they give you that mini glass of Guinness (the one he posted them as having their first try), you get it in the bright white room and then take it into a darker room where they tell you the best way to drink it (sip it), and the reason why, then they teach you how to say cheers in Irish and everyone in the room try’s it at the same time

the fact they stayed in the white room to record themselves instead is just sad act behaviour and rude because you’re showing you couldn’t be less interested in what the staff have to say

the fact he shotted it and Charly didn’t sip past the head of it shows how thick they are

again, I know that’s really petty of me to pick up on but they just piss me off with everything they do 😂
This is really interesting info because I’m from Dublin myself and don’t really drink so I’ve never done the Guinness tour!

It’s not something that would offend me culturally because it’s not that important imo but his behaviour and the way he was clearly mocking the experience makes me super nervous for how he’s going to behave in Japan, nation that has very specific cultural norms and expectations and where it would be offensive to behave the way he does.

Reactions: 16
I’ve been to Japan, it’s an amazing place, I’d go back in a heartbeat. They will definitely look out of place, there are fat people (of course) but I didnt see any. They will be the fattest people there. everyone is so respectful. I’m embarrassed for their behaviour and they haven’t even gone yet! 😬🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are they actually staying in Japan or just going on a cruise and stopping for a day? I’m sure they said they’re going on a cruise?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.