Charlotte Louise Taylor #33 Flood in the kitchen, she deserves it, she really does..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really hope she leaves her phone in the room. There will be loads of photos and videos of the wedding so she can’t use the excuse that she is recording memories for them(to share with 50,000 strangers) and how nice would it be for the kids to see her without a phone in her hand,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she a bridesmaid? I was being nosey and the bride and other bridesmaid were all together yesterday evening. It’s so bizarre that if she is a bridesmaid she’s not there. I think there is something really special about spending time with people just before they get married.

Reactions: 19
Yes she is a bridesmaid. I noticed too she wasn’t with the BM/bride get together last night. Odd indeed. Looks like the bride is staying in a very classy place. Not sure size 13 would fit (in).

Is she a bridesmaid? I was being nosey and the bride and other bridesmaid were all together yesterday evening. It’s so bizarre that if she is a bridesmaid she’s not there. I think there is something really special about spending time with people just before they get married.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The place the bride and bridesmaids were at last night looked really nice. So odd that she wasn’t there for all the excitement and build up last night and this morning having breakfast together. Doubt they missed her tbf we all know she was an add on.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
There’s no odd one out in the photo, beautiful pic and not a tent dress in sight, bet she’s disappointed she hasn’t been a part of that evening

Attachments

Reactions: 10
A four day holiday for the kids for the whole year ??? When you’re on the money those two greedy bastards are then that isn’t fair on the kids

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Wedding day! Almost as good as ham day!
absolutely buzzing, can’t wait for some candid snaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she planning on doing her make up and hair in the car?! With her wearing so much normally, she’s not going to look any different than usual.

Reactions: 11
She’s the type to totally try and upstage the bride and try to make it about her , she’ll be simping all over Shark

“ oooh babe do you remember our perfect wedding day when I was your perfect bride and we deserved it all and we did it all backwards but I love you so much “

I dislike her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There must be an embargo on photos. She's never this quiet at a family event. 🤭Although what's the bet she's probably got her covert shots secretly stashed for a reel. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
There must be an embargo on photos. She's never this quiet at a family event. 🤭Although what's the bet she's probably got her covert shots secretly stashed for a reel. :rolleyes:
she’ll have a video posted as soon as she’s allowed. After the hen dos and her covert filming, she must’ve been told no.

Reactions: 16
I know excitement levels are high for the potential of seeing photos of Charl unfiltered, but I can’t bloody wait to see what tit show Kazza has turned up in… is it gonna top the jersey Bon Marche monstrosity she wore to Charls wedding? Will she brush her hair? Will she bother with even a scrap of make up?

Roll on the photos being uploaded!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve seen a photo of the bride and groom on someone else’s Instagram. No bridesmaids photos though….

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.