Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says 'our evening' she's referring to her and the dog isn't she? Mark is most definitely hidden away in his man cave.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I think if Mark was sitting with her she’d show it, given the speculation on here that they don’t spend time together

Reactions: 6
Our school wouldn’t allow the m&m’s or the cake, might just get away with the mini cheddars.
Surely m and ms are a chocking hazard aswell for a 2yrar old. Bet Stan's nursery love her

Yeah, I think if Mark was sitting with her she’d show it, given the speculation on here that they don’t spend time together
Cue a date night at home meal coming up

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
From what she shows and tells us and the way she behaves on camera their relationship is definitely not what she tries to make out it is. I know we only see snippets and he probably avoids the whole social media scene. Im still convinced their wedding will be postponed and no doubt she’ll have a long winded reason why. I genuinely used to enjoy her content because I was pregnant when she was with Daisy but now it’s just so boring and lifeless. She really should consider making some changes to her lifestyle, her job has a shelf life and I’d say she’s lost her way, especially this year. No wonder she struggles with her mental health.

I work evenings, but during these lockdowns I’ve been quite glad to get out of the house! I don’t think I could be stuck here 24/7. Thinking about it, no wonder she goes to the shops so much.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else not able to see her stories, I can still see her grid posts though.

Anyone else not able to see her stories, I can still see her grid posts though.
meee. I haven’t done anything to get noticed by her (here or on Instagram, not that I have the same user name) so can’t think why she would’ve muted me from seeing the stories

unless it is linked to skipping ad stories or voting “no” when she wants people to vote yes

meee. I haven’t done anything to get noticed by her (here or on Instagram, not that I have the same user name) so can’t think why she would’ve muted me from seeing the stories

unless it is linked to skipping ad stories or voting “no” when she wants people to vote yes
Are you both following her??

I’m following her, I’ve done nothing to be noticed by her and don’t have the same user name that I use on here, so I don’t know 🤷‍♀️
Same! Dunno then...! Maybe she's done something techy to those that follow her but don't engage? Her content is tit so I'm not exactly devastated! 🤣 🤣 🤣

I can’t believe the thickness of those sausages & cucumber pieces for a child?? Also the baby bel is surely too thick too? It’s a swallowing hazard waiting to happen!!! And why not remove the wee stalks from the Strawberries too?
Maybe I’m being too critical but my Mum died after choking on a wee piece of meat from a Steak Pie, it lodged in her throat and by the time the fast Paramedic arrived she’d had a massive heart attack due to lack of oxygen. Even the smallest piece of food can be aspirated 😢 Charl, please stop fannying about with stupid stories and pay attention to your Children’s food. It’s not rocket science!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the thickness of those sausages & cucumber pieces for a child?? Also the baby bel is surely too thick too? It’s a swallowing hazard waiting to happen!!! And why not remove the wee stalks from the Strawberries too?
Maybe I’m being too critical but my Mum died after choking on a wee piece of meat from a Steak Pie, it lodged in her throat and by the time the fast Paramedic arrived she’d had a massive heart attack due to lack of oxygen. Even the smallest piece of food can be aspirated 😢 Charl, please stop fannying about with stupid stories and pay attention to your Children’s food. It’s not rocket science!!
I am so sorry to hear of such a sad story. I can imagine seeing this kind of shite from miss fancy pants is quite triggering to you

Reactions: 3
I am so sorry to hear of such a sad story. I can imagine seeing this kind of shite from miss fancy pants is quite triggering to you
Thank you so much 🌈 I try not to dwell on it but seeing stupid money hungry people like her playing with her children’s health makes me 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Charlotte if you are having a read here, because we know you do regularly. I just want to let you know if you are trying to be clever and muting your stories from some, your content is S**t. I use to only watch for a laugh and to come on here and be entertained by my fellow tattlers, who I’m sure will still keep me updated in your mundane day to day routine.

Crikey!!! Thank duck she went out to Waitrose for those essentials!!!! Although in her defence the grease fat is probably essential for helping her grease herself into her festive wardrobe that otherwise wouldn’t fit!! Jesus Christ Charlotte stay the duck at home!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah best show them nappies Charlotte because you know full well that the other irrelevant crap you bought and showed us first is not f****** essential!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.