Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of food she buys is disgusting, we’re in mid November why is she buying Christmas food 3x a week?!

Reactions: 7
Thank duck she’s got some new pyjamas. Despite the fact she’s contorted her top half her bottom half is clearly growing by the day and unsurprising considering the amount of fatty sugary carby food she buys plus the food her parents drop off too: it’s clear where they get their size from isn’t it. I don’t know many (any) Mums who have the opportunity to sit down at 3.30 on a Saturday afternoon and read a book

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's snuck into full on christmas mode.....such a child!! couldn't wait a few more weeks could she, and its all for her not the kids

baileys cream....now.....waaaay too early, she will need to top up several times before christmas. such a sad act, bet all the other mums laugh at her

Reactions: 4
A selfie from the new box room aka Charlotte’s new bedroom 😂😂. Is that after it was mentioned on here that she doesn’t show the new bedroom, how bloody pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thing is with Charlotte, I’m not bothered what size she is, how she has her house or what she wears it’s her choice ultimately and if she’s happy then I suppose mine and many other peoples opinion is irrelevant but I do not believe she’s happy at all. She’s constantly trying to fill voids in her life. She’s so consumed in the world of social media and following trends that she just has no personality. IMO.

A selfie from the new box room aka Charlotte’s new bedroom 😂😂. Is that after it was mentioned on here that she doesn’t show the new bedroom, how bloody pathetic.
Bloody hell, the bed looks as if its the full length of that room! Tiny!! Also, she was finally wearing a different jumper while she stroked, poked and prodded her shopping- definitely reading here!

Reactions: 2
Lol at the bloody Christmas tree she’s now got on her Instagram bio..!

It’s not Christmas yet Charlotte. It’s not even December. Give it a rest.

• Heart
Didn’t she have on one of her to do lists yesterday that she needed to pop out for ‘ things we need ‘ then as well . She’s basically at the shops every day then , no need at all .

The poses she bends herself into are hilarious. You're not fooling anyone.

Lol at the bloody Christmas tree she’s now got on her Instagram bio..!

It’s not Christmas yet Charlotte. It’s not even December. Give it a rest.
You just know these influences will be ripping down the decorations Boxing Day am when the rest of us that have WAITED are still enjoying Christmas, but they're sick of it.

• Heart
Yes, because we’ve all got the space in our freezers to dedicate a whole drawer with ice. Privileged prick! 😡

Reactions: 7
Two things...

1. When you have young children like you do Charlotte, you very much do not deserve to sit down and read mid afternoon. When you choose to have children, you choose to be their everything. Play with your kids and read when they go to bed. One of them is only 2, he wants to play with his mum! Selfish.

2. She can't wait to have the girls round 😂 I've followed her for a while now and I have never seen her meet up wih more than one friend at a time l. Again, i think this is another fantasy of hers, to have a big group of friends. Sad really.

Reactions: 19
oh god really?? she wants 'the girls' round??

that is sad and funny in equal measures....she has no group of friends....

• Haha
The poses she bends herself into are hilarious. You're not fooling anyone.

You just know these influences will be ripping down the decorations Boxing Day am when the rest of us that have WAITED are still enjoying Christmas, but they're sick of it.
This! Absolutely definitely as always! 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.