Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this is a lot for a toddler? And m &ms as a treat, but also a blueberry muffin? Isn’t that a treat too? Her food obsession Is concerning- I’m recovered from an eating disorder and i see a lot of habits I had in her
That would be a good size meal for my 5yr old, not my 2yr old.

Reactions: 2
I feel like this is a lot for a toddler? And m &ms as a treat, but also a blueberry muffin? Isn’t that a treat too? Her food obsession Is concerning- I’m recovered from an eating disorder and i see a lot of habits I had in her
My son is 3, he can eat well for his age but that would be too much for him!

I think its alot of food IMO, but mine don't eat much anyway. My 8 year old today took a full wrap with chicken, cucumber and lettuce on, a bag of crisps, a banana and a yogurt. My youngest would take the same if she had packed lunches. Sometimes we switch it up for a different piece of fruit, a sandwich, maybe some crackers. He rarely takes more than 4 items though, he always says he wants to eat his lunch and then go and run around.
They don't need a fancy made up box. Food is fuel and the more she jazzed it up the more they will expect it. Also think its a bit harsh on other kids, imagine if they feel a bit deflated because thier parents have sent them a standard lunch box! I do think Bill is way too old for the silly lunchbox set up, surely his pals will be sniggering if he has sandwiches with eyes drawn on and all that lark! Imagine what Suzanne (her best bud) must think!
I always go for 4 items too. A sandwich/wrap/sausage roll (if I'm feeling particularly lazy🤣)
Crisps, piece of fruit and a "dessert" of small chocolate biscuit, yogurt, jelly or similar. That's for my 8 year old.
Those kids are going to have so many issues later in life!

Reactions: 7
Our school wouldn’t allow the m&m’s or the cake, might just get away with the mini cheddars.

Reactions: 8
I agree way too much food for a 2 year old! Especially to eat at nursery where There's a time restraint, wouldn't be so bad if at home where he can graze. Also can't believe the m&ms AND muffin, surprised that's allowed tbh!

I'm also pretty pissed off that she's sent cocktail sausages that looked like they aren't sliced and thick coins of cucumber when a 2 year old only recently died choking on sausage whilst at nursery in London. To say she has 2 older kids shes either clueless or ignorant.

Just asked my husband how old he thinks the kid is for that lunch, he said 8😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My 2 year old is a big eater but that's the amount of food I would send my 5 year into school with. Our nursery wouldn't allow M&Ms either (unhealthy and a choking hazard) I'm also wouldn't send my 2 year old in with cocktail sausages (well, we live in a Muslim country so it isn't allowed anyway) but they are full of salt and all kinds of tit. One or two at home as a 'treat' or at a party - fine. Lunchbox staple - no. Same with the Mini Cheddars - aren't they really salty?

Reactions: 7
Agree that it's an odd lunch for a two year old. No need for the M and M's as well as the muffin?! Weird in my opinion to put M and M's in a toddler's lunch box! Always giving them 'treats' but they aren't really treats are they if they get them every day multiple times🤣

Reactions: 9
I might be wrong but didn’t the nursery ask her to use a different lunchbox for Stan? Because those ridiculously overpriced lunchboxes are too complicated for him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not making it “fun” for her kids. It’s showing off plain and simple. But yes, crispy M&Ms for a two year old?? Awful! Such a choking hazard.

Reactions: 13
“My only regret is not buying the big sloth from Aldi” 🤔 why do I get the feeling that said sloth will appear in a story... she’ll somehow get her hands on one.

Reactions: 6
Remember when she said she wouldn’t eat sausages because they have cancer in them but she will happily send the kids to school/nursery with cocktail sausages 😬🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Remember when she said she wouldn’t eat sausages because they have cancer in them but she will happily send the kids to school/nursery with cocktail sausages 😬🙈
The worst of the sausage. Lots of ears and arseholes in cocktail sausages. 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
*dont judge me, I’m still on furlough and my kids are in school*

ive just added her food from her latest shop to my basket in Tesco (we won’t discuss how long it took me 🤪) £110 which doesn’t actually sound too bad for a family of 5....until you add on her milkman delivery’s and that fact she does a top up shop at least every other day plus a takeaway for her and shark! They must be spending hundreds of pounds a week on food!

Oh and the alcohol which we know she buys a lot of but didn’t feature in that haul!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

ive just added her food from her latest shop to my basket in Tesco (we won’t discuss how long it took me 🤪) £110 which doesn’t actually sound too bad for a family of 5....until you add on her milkman delivery’s and that fact she does a top up shop at least every other day plus a takeaway for her and shark! They must be spending hundreds of pounds a week on food!

Oh and the alcohol which we know she buys a lot of but didn’t feature in that haul!
I love this level of dedication😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i see what you are all saying with the wearing of the same old jumper....daily!!

is she trying to wind us all up!?

Reactions: 2

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the total (including takeaway coffees etc) was well over £250 a week.

I can’t believe she’s had ‘Day’ put on that Christmas ornament just to make all their names fit 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her name is DAISY! And Day is a crap nickname (although not as bad as Wanny 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.