Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s had ‘Day’ put on that Christmas ornament just to make all their names fit 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her name is DAISY! And Day is a crap nickname (although not as bad as Wanny 😂)
Wanny absolutely kills me off!!!!! It’s like,his name is Stanley so calling him Stan is already a shorter version!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Day is just stupid.

Reactions: 7
Oh Christ! And there we have it..... the true reason she got that dog. It brings attention!

a human magnet in a pandemic apparently, and she’s delighted by that!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hilarious that she has the audacity to repost something claiming you should live by your own moral compass. Morals? Charlotte?!
Precisely!! Reposting this must be some kind of joke... Charlotte, your moral compass is seriously questionable if you think it’s ok to exploit your children and post anything and everything about them online. They are too young to understand, consent or make an informed decision about you using them!!! Your ignorance/selfishness is shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Riveting content this morning Charlotte. Hoovering. What makes her sit there and think that her followers want to see her hoovering her landing?! Unless she’s preparing it for Mark from Preston, he going to be rolling this weekend??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another day another shop 😬 were in lockdown. I’ve not left the house all week with my 3 month old because I’m worried. My husband works in a secondary school and he’s terrified of bringing the virus home

ONS posted something yesterday saying the numbers show you’re most likely to catch covid in the supermarket, above schools and hospitals! I’m surprised she hasn’t had it tbh.

Reactions: 5
she’s become so lost from becoming a video creator (as she calls herself) that her life just revolves around spending money and possessions. Perhaps if she got a proper job that involves a routine for her and her children she’d realise that she wouldn’t need to keep popping to the shops for pointless tat and extra food to make her happy. There’s not much purpose for her with the kids now getting older. She’s lost at home, her content is naff. As tired as I get I love working Monday to Friday as the weekends are so much better with my children as we get to spend time together and the break from work and school means a lot more. I’d be bored being in the house all the time. She must get fed up of the same old “routine” day in day out.
Also just to add I love that she showed us her hoover and the name of it... Shark 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Turns out I can see her grid posts but not her stories. Thought she seemed a little quiet!

Reactions: 4
She must be so disappointed with her new bedroom. She is trying her best, bless, but it’s practically a box room. I get that she wanted the kids to have a room each, but I can’t help thinking they would’ve been better off just moving house. I know she likes the area etc etc, but they’re in a dormer bungalow with an awkward extension and no space upstairs now, it just all seems so higgledy piggledy!

Last edited:
The whole house is disgusting. She’s got a brand new induction hob and it’s constantly filthy with lines all over it. The house needs much more than a dust Can’t understand why she always has the television on when the kids are eating completely unnecessary

Reactions: 6
She hasn't posted on her home insta account since the 3rd August. Has she given up?

Have we seen a full bedroom shot (or many from strategic angles so it doesn't look like it's a tiny box room)?

Reactions: 4
she's having bedside shelves. they dont look very nice either....and theres rattan. rattan everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she should have gone without the en suite and had that space for wardrobes. I really dislike the layout of the house, the rooms at the front seem redundant now and never used. It seems very separated and disjointed and I just don't imagine it flowing very well.
Charl spends all of her time in the extension, cooking, eating, sitting. I wonder if its cold in there, I can't remember what radiators they had put in but its a big space to only have a couple of smalls.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.