Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong so apologies if I am but I’m sure she’s not meant to keep meeting up with people from different households even if it is outdoors? Or surely it’s just common sense not to keep mixing. I’m currently having to isolate and awaiting results. I literally go to work and come back because I’m a key worker so I’ve tried to do the right thing (before isolation) by avoiding unnecessary contact with others even though I miss my family. It’s so frustrating that people like her constantly go to supermarkets for unnecessary seasonal crap and “bumping” into family members all because it makes her feel better about herself. Selfish

Reactions: 13
Charlotte if you are reading this, I am begging you to get your kids off the internet. I recognised your child in Aldi this afternoon. Not you, I never would have noticed you. But your youngest son has a very distinctive (lovely) little face. I'm nobody, I am no risk to you but it's incredibly naive to think there aren't people who do mean harm.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She wears the same 2 sets of clothing over and over because she’s put on weight and can’t fit in anything else she owns!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Beginning to wonder if those pyjamas and that mother jumper are the only items of clothing she owns :unsure:
Or the only items that fit 👀

At least we won’t have to see her in that wretched floral number yet again this Christmas 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlotte if you are reading this, I am begging you to get your kids off the internet. I recognised your child in Aldi this afternoon. Not you, I never would have noticed you. But your youngest son has a very distinctive (lovely) little face. I'm nobody, I am no risk to you but it's incredibly naive to think there aren't people who do mean harm.
Wow! I just don't get how she doesn't see it.

I could be wrong so apologies if I am but I’m sure she’s not meant to keep meeting up with people from different households even if it is outdoors? Or surely it’s just common sense not to keep mixing. I’m currently having to isolate and awaiting results. I literally go to work and come back because I’m a key worker so I’ve tried to do the right thing (before isolation) by avoiding unnecessary contact with others even though I miss my family. It’s so frustrating that people like her constantly go to supermarkets for unnecessary seasonal crap and “bumping” into family members all because it makes her feel better about herself. Selfish
The rules say you can meet only one person from another household outside in a public space, and that you should minimise time spent outside your home.

Apart from work, supermarket once a week and school/nursery drop off, I haven’t been anywhere else, or seen anyone.

Reactions: 2
The rules say you can meet only one person from another household outside in a public space, and that you should minimise time spent outside your home.

Apart from work, supermarket once a week and school/nursery drop off, I haven’t been anywhere else, or seen anyone.
because she has Stan she will be allowed (by the rules) to meet up with another adult for exercise given he is under school age, even if they aren’t in a bubble. So she’d be flouting the rules by bumping into people/meeting up outdoors with adults if she has Bill or Daisy with her but abiding by the rules when just with Stan

Reactions: 3
because she has Stan she will be allowed (by the rules) to meet up with another adult for exercise given he is under school age, even if they aren’t in a bubble. So she’d be flouting the rules by bumping into people/meeting up outdoors with adults if she has Bill or Daisy with her but abiding by the rules when just with Stan
Yes, sorry I was automatically including him.

Bill got bitten by her dog, which meant she got rid of him.
She’s definitely learned her lesson about not leaving children alone with dogs, letting children manhandle dogs, or not letting dogs mouths near toddler’s faces.....

edit: Do I think the puppy would purposefully bite him? no. Do I still think it’s dangerous? ....absolutely!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s just me, but regardless of his age I just feel like she’s always got a reason to be going shopping and “bumping” into people. I just think contact with various people (intentional or not) and unnecessary trips to shops isn’t exactly helping given the circumstances. It’s not just her plenty of people do it. Thing is with her though is she seems to highlight her constant shopping trips by trying to convince herself and her followers it’s essential. Like someone said in a post on here not long back, she gets a food delivery every week so why is she constantly out doing “top up” shops? It’s just an excuse to go out. Whilst I understand she is missing what we deem as normality we are all sacrificing something during this time, she shouldn’t be an exception.

Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s just me, but regardless of his age I just feel like she’s always got a reason to be going shopping and “bumping” into people. I just think contact with various people (intentional or not) and unnecessary trips to shops isn’t exactly helping given the circumstances. It’s not just her plenty of people do it. Thing is with her though is she seems to highlight her constant shopping trips by trying to convince herself and her followers it’s essential. Like someone said in a post on here not long back, she gets a food delivery every week so why is she constantly out doing “top up” shops? It’s just an excuse to go out. Whilst I understand she is missing what we deem as normality we are all sacrificing something during this time, she shouldn’t be an exception.
Exactly. We are a family of four. I do a big shop once a week on Thursdays and a little top up on Mondays for fresh stuff. She's always at the shops and she meal plans. There's always an excuse for Charl that she's got to justify it. It was Auntie Debs today!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
this lockdown isn't working.....twats like this flouting the rules is why!

death rates and cases....all up
businesses on the brink
unemployment rising

char and half of the instamums all out doing un necessary shops for the gram content!

Reactions: 14

businesses on the brink
unemployment rising

char and half of the instamums all out doing un necessary shops for the gram content!
She's always at the shops, she's got school-aged children and is always 'bumping' into family. Anyone one of us can be asymptomatic. All these Instabeggars are the same. Always out and about! Stay the duck home and follow the rules. Moron.

Reactions: 7

businesses on the brink
unemployment rising

Exactly this!

They’ll all be the first to complain when we have a lockdown Christmas because this one hasn’t worked!

Reactions: 7
Exactly this!

They’ll all be the first to complain when we have a lockdown Christmas because this one hasn’t worked!
Oh she’ll be the worst one. “It’s just not the same without all of my fam-lee” and rattling on about traditions, her eyes glazing over like they do so much. I’ve never known a person so emotionally sensitive.

Very irresponsible of Charlotte to be out shopping almost every day for non essentials. We do one big shop a week and one top up mid week. Meal plan obviously isn't working if she needs to take such regular trips to the shops. Never see Mark get off his ass and do any shopping do we 🙄

I can already envisage the whining if the lockdown is extended. And a whimsical post about how she pictured her Christmas with all her family in the new extension and whilst this isn't what she wanted it is just so lovely and perfect with Mark her and the kids. And the puppy. Until Bill goes to his dads and she obligatory cries about it. But she hopes you are all having a lovely Christmas dinner, she really does! She is just so thankful for this year and what it's bought her. She will be off to roll the turkey down the stairs, because Mark is from Preston, and because Charl isn't one to miss instilling those nostalgic memories on her own kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s a rollercoaster, one minute she’s crying in her COVID downward spiral the next she’s off to Aldi, pick a lane love and stick to it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh wow, ^^^ That isn't a good look!

In reply and to add on to the person who said about recognising Daisy... I was at a local doctors surgery a few years ago and in the playhouse was a young girl. I instantly recognised her.. she was an insta hun's kid! I didn't even realise the mum was there, but instantly recognised the kid! I knew her name, dob, their car, I could have worked out their location and probably why she was there!

It's scary.

Her obsession with food is actually ridiculous. I’ve never known anyone compulsively shop and buy as much stuff DAILY as she does. Not surprised she only ever wears that tatty mother jumper now - none of her size 13 clothes will be even close to fitting her given the sheer amount of weight she’s put on in recent months. Even for her dog walks are lazy - she seems to just take him to a park for the dog to run around in.... whilst she’s probably sat on her arse on the bench watching on with her first love - a costa.

No wonder she said the other day how her kids don’t like walking - of course they don’t, they have gotten far used to just sitting in that awful tatty grotto, stagnating in front of the world’s smallest tv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.