Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think I've seen her in another room or her house for months now

Reactions: 9
I dont think I've seen her in another room or her house for months now
i know. It’s so boring.The constant videos of that bloody extension - taken from the exact same spot every time. It’s so boring. It’s also boring as sin seeing a million videos/photos of that bloody dog. If we’ve seen it once, we’ve seen it a million times. Bore off!

Reactions: 13
I really don’t get why half her stories are her panning round the extension with the kids / dog in shot. Why do we need to see it? Your kids watching TV and dog sitting at the back door are not great content Charl.

Reactions: 16
I have to admit my furniture/decor is quite mismatched and my house certainly isn’t “insta perfect” but that’s just my style, I like character and I don’t really follow trends so it doesn’t bother me that her rooms are quite mismatched but for me I think the problem with her is that it’s like that because she is trying so hard to keep up with trends and what other people have that it just comes across as quite cluttered and disorganised. I don’t see any personality or individuality with her or her house I just see desperation to fit in with the crowd.

Reactions: 8
The extension just looks unfinished. The tiles look dreadful, they should have been a brighter/darker colour and a couple more rows at least. It’s just bland bland bland and layout is terrible

Reactions: 6
I have to admit my furniture/decor is quite mismatched and my house certainly isn’t “insta perfect” but that’s just my style, I like character and I don’t really follow trends so it doesn’t bother me that her rooms are quite mismatched but for me I think the problem with her is that it’s like that because she is trying so hard to keep up with trends and what other people have that it just comes across as quite cluttered and disorganised. I don’t see any personality or individuality with her or her house I just see desperation to fit in with the crowd.
its just that it’s a brand new extension and it looks like it’s just a dumping ground for all the odd bits of furniture they have in the house. It’s an open plan kitchen/dining room - and they are a family of 5 so logically you would think they would have planned and bought furniture accordingly to suit the space and to satisfy the practicalities of family life. You’d buy a nice big dining table and set of chairs right? Make it a focal point of the room - right under the “lantern” window (sky light) and infront of the bifold doors. But they have got 1 small dining table that fits 4, another small table that maybe 2 could sit at, 4 chairs, a wooden bench - the small table and some chairs are shoved in a corner stacked up looking completely untidy and taking up room and the other table is pushed into the corner. And they have filled the majority of the floor space with a horrible looking sofa/footstool combo and every god awful, dust collecting tacky boring piece of IKEA tat they could
Find - umpteen plants, fake leaves, rattan fans on the walls. It’s like a cross between a retired persons conservatory from 1995 and a doctors waiting room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She seems genuinely pleased with it though!!

All the other insta mums are probably laughing at it too be interesting to see what the new trend is and watch Charlotte make a meal of it!

Reactions: 2
its just that it’s a brand new extension and it looks like it’s just a dumping ground for all the odd bits of furniture they have in the house. It’s an open plan kitchen/dining room - and they are a family of 5 so logically you would think they would have planned and bought furniture accordingly to suit the space and to satisfy the practicalities of family life. You’d buy a nice big dining table and set of chairs right? Make it a focal point of the room - right under the “lantern” window (sky light) and infront of the bifold doors. But they have got 1 small dining table that fits 4, another small table that maybe 2 could sit at, 4 chairs, a wooden bench - the small table and some chairs are shoved in a corner stacked up looking completely untidy and taking up room and the other table is pushed into the corner. And they have filled the majority of the floor space with a horrible looking sofa/footstool combo and every god awful, dust collecting tacky boring piece of IKEA tat they could
Find - umpteen plants, fake leaves, rattan fans on the walls. It’s like a cross between a retired persons conservatory from 1995 and a doctors waiting room.
Oh yeah I completely agree I don’t think they’ve made use of the space at all and it does look like a dumping ground. I do like seeing peoples houses that represent their personalities rather than seeing the same old insta houses but hers just looks as though she throws anything in there just to make it look good for the gram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who find it odd how she always does mash potatoes with a roast dinner?

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that she doesn’t film from her bedroom anymore. She use to always film as she was doing her makeup and we would get treated to a selfie in her full length mirror 😂. Is it because her new room is very small!
Cue a pic from her new bedroom soon!

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who find it odd how she always does mash potatoes with a roast dinner?
I think she said that she does it for quickness, so that she can prep in the morning and “get on with her day”. I would think what a good idea coming from a normal person, but she does duck all!!

Reactions: 4
I see our Charl is following Hannah Gale’s new venture on Instagram (as well as Hannah’s personal and private insta page)... she obviously doesn’t care about racial slurs not being acknowledged or apologised for!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed that she doesn’t film from her bedroom anymore. She use to always film as she was doing her makeup and we would get treated to a selfie in her full length mirror 😂. Is it because her new room is very small!
Cue a pic from her new bedroom soon!
doesn’t she do her full length selfies in Daisy’s room nowadays? I’m sure I saw one of those recently!

Eurgh ffs Charlotte. Stop pulling your cuffs down and wear them normally and why do you insist on fondling and rubbing things you’re showing us. It’s a penguin mat ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.