Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh ffs Charlotte. Stop pulling your cuffs down and wear them normally and why do you insist on fondling and rubbing things you’re showing us. It’s a penguin mat ffs
God the sleeves annoy me!!! Pull them up Char ffs. Its not cute.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed that she doesn’t film from her bedroom anymore. She use to always film as she was doing her makeup and we would get treated to a selfie in her full length mirror 😂. Is it because her new room is very small!
Cue a pic from her new bedroom soon!
I don't think she has a dressing table because it doesn't fit in there, I've seen her do her make up alot in the extension. What a waste of money, not even being able to get ready in it 😂

Also, I'm sick to death of seeing that bleeping jumper, the grey one with mother written across it and how she makes the sleeves go over her hands. It needs binning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG, why doesn’t she just tell us what she uses to wipe her ass with?! Why is her evening of epilating, scrubbing and moisturising even content?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth is she playing Christmas music on her vlogs? And the intro. So painful it's NOVEMBER Charlotte, not even near the end. Cringe

Reactions: 5
the biscuits.....'i got them because i remember having these AS A KID...'

christ....a real drip!

all the absolute rubbish food she bought!! sugar sugar....ffor the kids, she says...hmmm not sure i believe you there charlotte

hot chocolate, flakes biscuits biscuits biscuits....and festive sandwich ....in mid November!!

I can’t believe how she’ll sacrifice anything just for a Instagram post/story.... Her beautiful wee Puppy is trying to pull and probably eat a button off those god forsaken pjs and she’s actually filming it!!!! The first time she gently stops it then it continues so she does duck all and keeps filming!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how she’ll sacrifice anything just for a Instagram post/story.... Her beautiful wee Puppy is trying to pull and probably eat a button off those god forsaken pjs and she’s actually filming it!!!! The first time she gently stops it then it continues so she does duck all and keeps filming!!!
her latest ditl video....you see stan trying to pull the pup up onto the bed by his collar/scruff of neck

charlotte just standing there filming it!! irresponsible!

Reactions: 6
Imagine being that desperate for engagement, you place products on a shelf, film it, to then place more products on a shelf to film them afterwards.

She needs to stop watching QVC and acting like she's Bridget Jones' mom, she'll do anything for a bit of attention.

Why does she win because her kids are in bed and she's watching a TV show with the guy from Preston? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Every Foundation, Yr1 and Yr2 child is entitled to free school meals. My 5yr old gets them. (Totally different to the free school meals Marcus Rashford campaigns for, we get free school meals at school but don’t get vouchers for food during lockdown or holidays).

Beginning to wonder if those pyjamas and that mother jumper are the only items of clothing she owns :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why that ditl vlog had Christmas music on it? Not just the music at the start but some guy singing about Christmas during the vlog? It had nothing to do with Christmas it was just her kids playing at that parT in the video? I always think she is a bit rubbish with the music on her vlogs. It never matches what we are seeing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Do you think she ever washes that jumper. Pulled down over her hands again today 🙄

The way she slowly handles those items and presses them down in the shoe box... duck it filled me with rage 😤

She isnt doing this for altruistic reasons. It's purely for the gram

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.