Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we need to know if you’re “coming on” today or tomorrow?? Maybe I’m just a prude 🙄 but surely that’s private!!! But then anything in your life seems to be fair game 🙁
I just don’t know why She thinks it’s interesting content. Periods are boring! Does she think she’s the only woman to have them?! She just constantly drip feeds information hoping to sound interesting- the little comment about her hormones there - if you’ve got an issue with your hormones go and speak to a medical professional and sort it. Just duck off with all the click bait attention seeking rubbish.

Reactions: 7
Remember when you were 14 and desperate to be a grown up, you wanted people to know you wore bras and had periods.....
I just don’t know why She thinks it’s interesting content. Periods are boring! Does she think she’s the only woman to have them?! She just constantly drip feeds information hoping to sound interesting- the little comment about her hormones there - if you’ve got an issue with your hormones go and speak to a medical professional and sort it. Just duck off with all the click bait attention seeking rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes such a wet lettuce. I honestly dont know how Mark copes.
He don’t he hides away in the other room with his hood up in the hope she leaves him alone cos he’s tired of her bullshit 🤣

Reactions: 6
She is so try hard. It's the 10th of November and she has the red lippy on, and fire effect on the TV.

• Haha
I swear she is so out of touch with reality does she not realise that millions of people are on furlough or unemployed 🙄
Fortunately I’m one of the lucky ones that are unaffected by this financially but come on have some thought for others. Doesn’t she watch the tv with people fighting for school meals in the holidays and food banks overloaded etc.

Charlotte Louise Taylor. Living in her wonderland bubble ignorant of others who struggle.

Reactions: 10
Just watching her IKEA haul....... she calls herself a foodie and going on about cookie cutters but she actually rarely (never) does any baking with the kids. She actually confessed herself those cutters are for sandwiches. I’m absolutely positive that the kids would much prefer using those cutters for some baking rather than the ridiculous sandwiches she creates: she is nowhere near the good mum she thinks she is. Nothing is about the kids it’s about her.

Reactions: 9
I can imagine she is an exhausting person to be around, probably why she has very few friends. She seems to somehow look for reasons to be negative.

Thread title suggestion: Merl the pup, Mar the shar, calories galore in my costa cup
She is a massive drama queen in every way. But most Musical Theatre types are.

Maybe there's a period related AD on the way. Wouldnt surprise me.
X.amelia.x is thee WORST for period talk. She came off the pill a few months back and, overnight, became and expert in period pants and other products, before she even had a period. Wanting to "end the stigma" surrounding it. Not sure what decade she thinks we're living in.
Maybe Charlotte is going to go down that route. Lots of females subscribed to her that would lap that crap content up.

She is a massive drama queen in every way. But most Musical Theatre types are.
musical theatre....now i know she's been involved with that in the past but in what capacity? is she a member of the poynton players?? i just cannot imagine her up on stage with people watching her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen her story... she can’t even eat bloody soup without putting cheese in it!!

• Haha
Aren't we only meant to be going out for essentials i get she wants to buy bits for the shoebox thing but why is she purposely going out just for that and then fondling practically everything in sight 🤦‍♀️🙄 she must think shes above the guidlines..

Just seen her story... she can’t even eat bloody soup without putting cheese in it!!
Everything is always so decadent! I'm a foodie, me and my husband love eating out, trying different restaurants, cooking, exploring different cultures foods, but bloody hell can she never just have a tin of soup with a bit of bread?! Or a crisp butty?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These influences are pissing me off so much. Deadly virus spreading rapidly and there she is touching everything in the shop, no intention of buying most of it! Keep your grubby hands to yourself girl!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It annoys me that she is still getting her shopping delivered during lockdown. Surely save those slots for people who are vulnerable or isolating. I tested positive for Covid at the weekend and have been struggling to get a delivery slot and have no family nearby to do a shop for me.
I know she isn’t the only one and she doesn’t live near me so her having a delivery slot hasn’t affected me but why can’t these “influencers” do some positive influencing and encourage those don’t need the delivery slots to not use them during lockdown?? Just an idea Charl 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It annoys me that she is still getting her shopping delivered during lockdown. Surely save those slots for people who are vulnerable or isolating. I tested positive for Covid at the weekend and have been struggling to get a delivery slot and have no family nearby to do a shop for me.
I know she isn’t the only one and she doesn’t live near me so her having a delivery slot hasn’t affected me but why can’t these “influencers” do some positive influencing and encourage those don’t need the delivery slots to not use them during lockdown?? Just an idea Charl 🤷🏽‍♀️
Hope you feel better soon 💙 I've just recovered and finally got a negative test, but it really does wipe you out.
I completely agree with you, marks at home so she could go by herself, and she's got a bloody Waitrose behind her house and can walk to Aldi!!!

• Heart
Who thinks to pick up the phone and story your child wiping a bogey on you? Not exactly a natural reaction is it?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.