Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s over stepped now!

1/ getting shopping delivered using up valuable slots when she then MAKES MULTIPLE SEPERATE TRIPS ON TOP!!

2/ going to Aldi.... we really should be Going In for essentials then out again.....!she films and touch’s it all!! Just to ‘show everyone’ as she didn’t buy it, it was just like things she already has!!

3/ she’s promoting going out for non essential trips ‘for Christmas’ tat..... it’s early November!

Reactions: 21
musical theatre....now i know she's been involved with that in the past but in what capacity? is she a member of the poynton players?? i just cannot imagine her up on stage with people watching her
She used to do it before she went to uni I think it was? She had leading lady roles in local productions. I think she said once she wanted to pursue it further but ended up doing journalism at uni instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if this has been discussed but isn’t IKEA delivery like £35? Is she really trying to influence people to feel they should buy tat from there and pay that much for the pleasure?? She’s so put of touch it’s revolting

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if this has been discussed but isn’t IKEA delivery like £35? Is she really trying to influence people to feel they should buy tat from there and pay that much for the pleasure?? She’s so put of touch it’s revolting
the way she went into detail about 'muted tones' over a roll of wrapping paper!! showing all the pictures on it and saying it reminded her of BEING A KID!!!! and how she keep to 'traditional' red for christmas because they had that AS KIDS!!

what about Mark?? maybe he had different things as a KID he wants to do the same? not. a. chance. with this one in charge!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the way she went into detail about 'muted tones' over a roll of wrapping paper!! showing all the pictures on it and saying it reminded her of BEING A KID!!!! and how she keep to 'traditional' red for christmas because they had that AS KIDS!!

what about Mark?? maybe he had different things as a KID he wants to do the same? not. a. chance. with this one in charge!!
They have his easter egg roll tradition dont forget

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It annoys me that she is still getting her shopping delivered during lockdown. Surely save those slots for people who are vulnerable or isolating. I tested positive for Covid at the weekend and have been struggling to get a delivery slot and have no family nearby to do a shop for me.
I know she isn’t the only one and she doesn’t live near me so her having a delivery slot hasn’t affected me but why can’t these “influencers” do some positive influencing and encourage those don’t need the delivery slots to not use them during lockdown?? Just an idea Charl 🤷🏽‍♀️
I hope you're feeling better soon!

I posted about this before on another thread! They all "work" from home, with kids in nursery despite them not needing to put them in nursery, and partners/husbands at home, yet they get shopping deliveries. Morally so wrong!!

If you're struggling, around me Iceland has next day slots every single day. I know its maybe not as varied in shopping as other supermarkets but if it helps you get something in it's worth a go?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
EVERYONE has done those readly ads lately, sick of seeing them and has definitely put me off looking into it.

Reactions: 6
New thread title: selling my kids privacy online, mar and merl are mighty fine, I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another bloody shop!! 🙄 how disrespectful
Was just thinking the same. The only shops I’ve been in, are the Tesco I work at, and the local Aldi (every 2 weeks or so). I couldn’t tell you the last time my partner went to a shop.

Reactions: 3
Was just thinking the same. The only shops I’ve been in, are the Tesco I work at, and the local Aldi (every 2 weeks or so). I couldn’t tell you the last time my partner went to a shop.
Same, my partner or kids haven’t been in a shop probably all year. I do a once a week food shop sometimes once every 2 weeks if I can stretch it that far in the same supermarket. She’ll be the first up in arms when we’re still in lockdown come Christmas time!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.