Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title:
Food bills Costa lotta dosh,
Selling the kids to buy mama’s nosh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The favourites vlog is even more nauseating than usual! :rolleyes: She waffles so much and it could've been at least ten minutes shorter! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She actually has the cheek to say we shouldn’t be going to the shops unnecessarily in that video! I go once a week at the moment Charl

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
you can also see the reflection of her ring light in her eyes. Imagine being THAT vain that you get the fcking ring light out for Instagram stories 🙈🙈🙈
That ring looks like it fell out a “Lucky” Bag....for those under the age of 40 😜 it was a bag of crappy sweets, dabbities (fake tattoos you put on your arm then splash with water before you peel off the backing and before you knew it you’ve got the tattoo you’ve always wanted at age 10) and a piece of plastic fake Jewellery usually a tacky 💍 like Chars ring of dreams 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she such a sheep? She is full of clichés and she has her arse firmly stuck on the bandwagon 🙄

Reactions: 5
Jesus, the Christmas vomit has started already and it’s not even December yet! Who the duck puts up Christmas decorations now?!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking of wine... for a ‘foodie’ our Charlotte doesn’t exactly have a refined taste in alcohol does she? Whatever prosecco is on offer and Bacardi rum are her favourites

Reactions: 1
I watched the most recent favourites video and she was honestly insufferable 😬
I don't know if she's got worse but she is so odd and needs to get out more. I cringed so hard when she said "I just love working. I'm one of those people who likes to keep themselves busy, yeah I'm one of those odd people, I know". WOW so qUiRky. Umm Charl, filming your shopping once a week, filming your toilet for an #AD and talking about what you've bought isn't non-stop working. Insulting.
She ALWAYS mentions her family or her childhood as well.. "oh I bought this pointless Christmas plate because it reminds me of my Grandma" I never realised how tragic and sad she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seriously, how stupid is she? Her address is LITERALLY ON HER DOGS COLLAR on her latest ad. So much for privacy eh? But I guess the money she made for the ad will buy a good alarm system.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously, how stupid is she? Her address is LITERALLY ON HER DOGS COLLAR on her latest ad. So much for privacy eh? But I guess the money she made for the ad will buy a good alarm system.

Yep just googled the postcode on the tag and it's her house

Reactions: 2
Yep the full postcode is right there. Idiot.
Edit: wow now I can truly see how far the distant land of Preston is

Whatever about herself and Mark the Shark, she has three young kids in the house. Expensive gadgets, cameras, laptops, computers. Some sort of gaming system for Sharkys Fifa. She has her Christmas presents sorted too, doesn't she? Add them to the list. I'm actually gobsmacked. She was always free and easy with her location, but this is a step further.

Reactions: 7
Tried commenting on her mince pie ad that I assume she isn’t sharing due to raisins being toxic to dogs, rather than Iceland doing fab mince pies but it’s already been deleted 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.