Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop faffing about with ‘brand engagement’ and get that man of hers to be involved with family life not more shirking responsibilities! I get he finds her irritating, you can tell that a mile off.... but they are his kids! He needs to spend time ‘there’

Reactions: 3
She does make me laugh. I doubt anyone has ever been jealous of her in her life. She seems to think this is the only way to be a work at home mum and make decent money? I bet quite a lot of us on here are (myself included). She needs therapy for the food addiction, it’s not healthy to constantly be eating or thinking about food; she finds a way to bring it into every occasion and every mood. She’s wasted even more money just because she won’t move out of the town she grew up in (we know it’s not a village ffs).

Reactions: 4
“I’m absolutely head over heels with Mark, he makes me so happy”

She is bleeping pathetic. She’s like a stupid 12 year old. Your a woman in your 30s Charlotte. Grow up, please. You sound like an hole. No matter how much vomit inducing chat you spout, Mark couldn’t look any less interested in you if he tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I’m absolutely head over heels with Mark, he makes me so happy”

She is bleeping pathetic. She’s like a stupid 12 year old. Your a woman in your 30s Charlotte. Grow up, please. You sound like an hole. No matter how much vomit inducing chat you spout, Mark couldn’t look any less interested in you if he tried.
That comment about Mark is definitely for tattles benefit 🙈

Reactions: 5
What does he exactly DO to make her happy!?

shes just grateful SOMEONE took her on...I bet she spent her younger years telling herself nobody would want her because she has a noticeable complicated syndrome which makes her stand out. So she puts up with his ‘absence’ because it’s SOMEONE,anyone.

And actually, a good relationship char is one which is reciprocated.... you're’head over heels’ whereas he’s a bit ‘cba’

Reactions: 8
“Things that are ok right now...”
1. The puppy
2. Other people’s good news
3. Mark

🤔 Hmmm, what about the little money makers that are giving you a cushy lifestyle. No mention of them!

It should have said....

Things that are ok right now:
1. We are all healthy
2. We have food, shelter and financial security

Things that are crappy right now:
1. Some people with a moral compass are calling me out on exploiting my kids for financial gain

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What does he exactly DO to make her happy!?

shes just grateful SOMEONE took her on...I bet she spent her younger years telling herself nobody would want her because she has a noticeable complicated syndrome which makes her stand out. So she puts up with his ‘absence’ because it’s SOMEONE,anyone.

And actually, a good relationship char is one which is reciprocated.... you're’head over heels’ whereas he’s a bit ‘cba’
This is probably why she tried to push herself into a journalism career in the city too so didn’t need to focus on a man and children. She probably thought she would transform into Carrie Bradshaw

do people still talk about their other half’s in such a soppy childish way so many years ?! I love my husband but Jesus

Reactions: 13
Ok, so this is how my Saturday went. Got up at 8.30 with my 3 year old son in between us. Quite a little headache as I drank a bottle of wine and some rum the night before. Had a hair appointment at 10.30 for me and my goth nearly 14 year old daughter because I'm scared to death of the hairdressers shutting. We live in a very high risk area. Said daughter is festering in her sespit bedroom and refuses to get up. My son wants a peppa pig ice lolly 😈 Have my hair done with my prinnie who has got a major gob on because I refuse to let her go out with her Egyptian eyeliner. Get home, make lunch. My son is kicking off royally because his sausage has black bits on it - done on the griddle. Fast forward and mummy was going to iron but could not be bleeping arsed. Kids killing each other over chocolate and sweets. Mummy then had a nap. Wake up to carnage whilst hubby is sat on his phone. Nanna rings and says she's taking the shits overnight! Result! Mummy now sat here watching bleeping karate kid 3, drinking wine and waiting for my indian! Yep Charls, this is real life! I'm so bleeping jealous of you it's unbelievable! You really need to get in the real world. I'm old, I'm real but some poor 20 something girl or boy will think this is how life is supposed to be. It's really not 🤔

• Haha
Who is she trying to convince with all the Head over heels’ shite about Mark? Herself, Mark, us tattlers. It’s absolutely bizarre the way a grown woman in her thirties with 3 kids carrying on like this.

Who is she trying to convince with all the Head over heels’ shite about Mark? Herself, Mark, us tattlers. It’s absolutely bizarre the way a grown woman in her thirties with 3 kids carrying on like this.
She's massively insecure about her relationship. I reckon without him she'd be fucked.

She isn't as independent like she thinks she is!

Reactions: 7
For someone who preaches how hard she “works” she’s actually incredibly lazy and unprofessional. She claims her YouTube upload schedule is Mon, Weds, Fri but I can’t remember the last time she stuck to that. She regularly can’t be arsed hitting three videos a week these days and instead just seems to randomly upload crap when it suits her / she has to because it’s an AD. If that was a real bloody job, our good egg charl would be sacked for her sheer incompetence!!!

Reactions: 8
It’s funny - she makes all these elaborate, carb heavy, stodgy meals and yet Mark looks pasty & malnourished and yet Charlotte looks the exact opposite!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s funny - she makes all these elaborate, carb heavy, stodgy meals and yet Mark looks pasty & malnourished and yet Charlotte looks the exact opposite!!!!!
That's because he's locked away in a cupboard with fifa, and is only allowed out on special occasions, i.e. to make chicken burgers.

I reckon that's how he's stuck around for so long and why he looks so pissed off all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.