Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn't walk that dog as much as it needs and deserves... he/she will DESTROY every single thing in her shiny new home šŸ™ˆ

Charlotte, if you're reading this...

Goldens are destructive when bored. They like to chew. They have a LOT of energy. Two short walks a day absolutely will not be enough!

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:
#8 Charl's new Insta pup will need lots of walking, get ready for more waffle about it while she's talking.

Reactions: 5
There is no way in hell sheā€™ll be taking it out for hour long walks, twice a day. Sheā€™s a self-confessed home body whose idea of exercise is a mooch to Costa or Pizza Express (with the occasional ā€˜commitmentā€™ to 30 Day Shred or the gym which lasts a month tops).

Reactions: 8
There is not a chance she'll do an hour walk in the morning and evening. Fair enough she doesn't go to work, but still, morning's are stressful enough, and who can be bothered going out again when everyone is in bed?! Plus i feel a retriever would need better walks than just pounding the local streets.
People like charl only get these dogs for the cuteness, never researched. I had a friend get a husky walked it once in a morning. The poor thing was so miserable, he wanted to bolt rounds field, go for long walks in the woods, not pound a city pavement for half an hour.
She has NO IDEA.

There is no way in hell sheā€™ll be taking it out for hour long walks, twice a day. Sheā€™s a self-confessed home body whose idea of exercise is a mooch to Costa or Pizza Express (with the occasional ā€˜commitmentā€™ to 30 Day Shred or the gym which lasts a month tops).
The two short walks will be the school run.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Apparently peoples ideas of short walks and long walks are different! šŸ™„
Granted, they are. But a long walk to Charl is Waitrose!!!

There is no way she will go for an hours walk on the cold, dark, wet evenings in November-January. Or get up before the children to go for an hours walk when its lashing down! For the next 10-15 years!!! Not a chance!

I actually think itā€™s hilarious that sheā€™s saying in the comments that by ā€œtwo short walksā€ she meant an hour each. She literally says in the video that sheā€™s thinking two short walks a day and a longer run around at the weekend - thereā€™s just no way she was meaning sheā€™ll walk it for 2 hours a day and then even longer at the weekend. As a family we never see them going on big walks?

You are so right. Our kids have been given the absolute right of protection in their lives. I work hard in a role that gives my kids freedom and inspiration, in my own right. My ability to earn income does not come from the fact I pushed them out of my bleeping vagina! Think on char, you lazy, scrounging muppet.
I work in a school so obviously work hard at safeguarding the children as will her own childrenā€™s school. She uses them for her own selfish needs, we know so much about her children but Iā€™m wondering how would she feel if her childrenā€™s school gave out private information regarding her children (not that they would). Surely when choosing a school one of the things most parents consider is their childrenā€™s safety and privacy and being able to trust the school to ensure the children are happy and safely looked after. Sheā€™s a joke, she literally makes a mockery of safeguarding.
I also stand by a previous comment I made regarding the dog. Itā€™ll end up going off to live with her mum and dad because she hasnā€™t got a clue and it wonā€™t fit in with her fairytale life, as her parents donā€™t work (I think) theyā€™ll end up having it. Sheā€™ll end up doing a video with a long ass explanation about why they decided to give up the dog

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I actually think itā€™s hilarious that sheā€™s saying in the comments that by ā€œtwo short walksā€ she meant an hour each. She literally says in the video that sheā€™s thinking two short walks a day and a longer run around at the weekend - thereā€™s just no way she was meaning sheā€™ll walk it for 2 hours a day and then even longer at the weekend. As a family we never see them going on big walks?
Not sure why it would be longer at weekend - she doesnā€™t do anything any day of the week so why would the weekend mean she has more time!! I mean I know she thinks sheā€™s rushed off her feet doing her ā€˜workā€™ and ā€˜working lateā€™ but letā€™s face it she does duck all! Unless it means that Mark can take the dog instead... more likely!

Like someone else said - walking the dog will last as long as the commitment to the 30 day shred - not even 30 days!

I think even non dog people love goldens, but let's be honest, the breed just doesn't fit in with their lifestyle at all!! She's in cuckoo land as per usual if she thinks she's suddenly going to start walking for at least 2 hours a day!
A pug or shih Tzu would have been a better fit breed if she absolutely has to have a dog.
I give it a year tops before it disappears to her parents or brother šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Maybe shark is planning on lifting his finger and taking the dog out before work and after work šŸ¤” and on the days they are ā€˜workingā€˜ at home together, Iā€™m sure they will go for a wonder around the amazingly stunning countryside with all the fally (who remembers her writing that on her blackboard fireplace šŸ¤¢) feels and the crisp fresh air, crunchy grass beneath their toes, just like beauty and the beast. I also think it will set her nostalgia off and take her right back to her grans pup Bertie when charlotte was a wee nipper, it was all wonderful and she was so grateful.

The puppy is going to absolutely kill her! Does she realise that looking after it for the first few weeks is going to be a full time job in itself? And that puppies are balls of energy who need attention, exercise, training, cleaning up after etc?! Sheā€™s so lazy and has such a sedentary lifestyle I just donā€™t see how she thinks a puppy - particularly a retriever puppy - is a good choice for them as a family?!

Irresponsible idiots.

Maybe mark is encouraging it as it gives him excuses to disappear for hours away from her and her neediness

I have a puppy goldendoodle and live with my boyfriend. We love him so much but he is such hard work Iā€™ve had hardly any sleep for two weeks I honestly donā€™t know how sheā€™s going to cope with a puppy and 3 young children!

I bet Sharky only agreed to getting a dog if it was a "proper" dog, and not a glorified toy. Perhaps he's going to take his finger out his arse for once and actually care for it.

She does my head in saying how busy she is. She can decide how busy she is by doing fewer ads, but is money hungry. No one to blame but herself.

I give it a week before she's asking local people to recommend puppy classes. Then I wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids is "allergic" to the poor thing. She'll send it to her mum's so they can still visit it. Claim it's still their dog but granny and po will have all the responsibility.

po!!! lol never heard anyone called that before. its probably come from some musical or disney film

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.