Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a lovely sunny day here in the North West today and instead of spending her quality one on one time with Stan outside in the fresh air, she takes him to McDonald’s.

Why does everything revolve around food with her?!

Reactions: 14
It’s a lovely sunny day here in the North West today and instead of spending her quality one on one time with Stan outside in the fresh air, she takes him to McDonald’s.

Why does everything revolve around food with her?!
Just came on to say exactly the same. I can absolutely guarantee that Wanny would rather her spend half an hour playing with him or going to the park or even in the garden rather than sitting in McDonald’s.

I really don’t think she’s a good Mum at all. Yes she cooks nice meals etc but she NEVER plays with them, doesn’t take them anywhere for THEM... and always ‘treats them’ with food - it’s clear why she is the weight she is because her relationship with food is SO unhealthy.

Reactions: 12
I really don’t think she’s a good Mum at all. Yes she cooks nice meals etc but she NEVER plays with them, doesn’t take them anywhere for THEM... and always ‘treats them’ with food - it’s clear why she is the weight she is because her relationship with food is SO unhealthy.
Couldn’t agree more! Those kids are going to end up with the same unhealthy relationship with food that she has - every ‘treat’ they have is sugary or fatty food!

Reactions: 3
hope sharky has stocked up on window cleaner as he’s going to be out cleaning those Bi folds soon enough when they’re covered in muddy paw prints come winter

Reactions: 1
Well, I'm bored and petty so out of interest, checked her ads. Keep in mind, these are only the ones still on insta and youtube. She does a lot of ADs on stories which disappear.
Heinz
Heinz for baby (3 separate posts)
M&S
Clarks maple syrup
Visit england, (insta & YouTube)
Kinder
Starburst
Tesco
Crusha (2 separate posts)
Bloo
Elmlea
Burts bees
Heinz (again)
Carex
Joy of moving UK
Heinz (again)
TUI
Petit Filous (2posts + 2 YouTube vids)
Bloo (again. Insta & 2 youtube videos)
Kinetic sand
Cadbury (insta & YouTube)
Halibrorange multivitamins (2posts)
Starling bank
Iceland
@beisgovuk
Toffifee
Sky spacetalk watch
Braun
Lake district gifted trip.

Which is a lot more than she had in the same time period last year so, covid has nothing to do with it. I'd imagine those companies are paying her pretty well. And god knows how many have come and gone on insta stories.
Also note that almost every single one of them is centred around her children.
Whata the going rate? A grand per add. That's 29k plus her youtube revenue plus her adds that dissappear. It's a bleeping DISGRACE and no... Im not jealous I. Wouldn't sell my kids
Privicy for a billion. But it is a diacrace that she takes home more than a nurse, a carer, a teacher. (most likely) an absolute disgrace. I'm SICK of being sold too imagine the ads she would have pushed though before they had to disclose them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep. I am not jealous either, but I did feel a bit cheated today being sat at highly demanding job, took a minute break and seen her fart around on insta stories curling her hair. What a stresful morning she had in her 'job'. But at least i'm making an honest living and not selling my kids without their consent and putting them at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whata the going rate? A grand per add. That's 29k plus her youtube revenue plus her adds that dissappear. It's a bleeping DISGRACE and no... Im not jealous I. Wouldn't sell my kids
Privicy for a billion. But it is a diacrace that she takes home more than a nurse, a carer, a teacher. (most likely) an absolute disgrace. I'm SICK of being sold too imagine the ads she would have pushed though before they had to disclose them.
How do we know it’s a grand per add?

Yep. I am not jealous either, but I did feel a bit cheated today being sat at highly demanding job, took a minute break and seen her fart around on insta stories curling her hair. What a stresful morning she had in her 'job'. But at least i'm making an honest living and not selling my kids without their consent and putting them at risk.
You are so right. Our kids have been given the absolute right of protection in their lives. I work hard in a role that gives my kids freedom and inspiration, in my own right. My ability to earn income does not come from the fact I pushed them out of my bleeping vagina! Think on char, you lazy, scrounging muppet.

Reactions: 4
How do we know it’s a grand per add?
We don't. Could be less could be more. (though Ive heard influencers state they earn 5k per month from youtube ad rev alone) But she is obviously making lots of money from it.

Lordy... I type so fast my fat fingers can't hit the correct buttons. Too tired to spell correctly 🤣

There is not a chance she'll do an hour walk in the morning and evening. Fair enough she doesn't go to work, but still, morning's are stressful enough, and who can be bothered going out again when everyone is in bed?! Plus i feel a retriever would need better walks than just pounding the local streets.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she totally won’t do an hour in the morning and evening. At most it will be the school run (which I think some have said is 5 mins away?). No doubt Mark the Shark won’t help because he’s so busy working his 9 day fortnight.

I watched her “we’re getting a puppy video” and she spends so much time justifying not getting a rescue - she wants a puppy, why not just own it rather than the elaborate back story?

You just know that she convinces herself that this is acceptable because she is “present” with her children at home being a “work at home mum”. The same woman that couldn’t possibly have survived on statutory maternity pay for more than four months, whilst her other half also worked. I would love to know the interest rate on her mortgage or how much money she thought a tiny newborn needed. Oh sorry I forgot, her children are only worth being around if she can make money from them.

I have a very small dog, who is happy to go on a walk, but if it's raining will barely poke her head out of the door before going back to her bed and refusing to move! We had her before kids, we had more time then.
We've since had two children and fitting in a dog walk amongst their activities, school, our jobs etc is a nightmare. Added to that, honestly sometimes I dont want the mess of her rolling in mud, or my toddler walking one way and me trying to control her aswell. Shes old now, and we do our best! But honestly I would never have a dog again, especially with children! And mine is easy and low maintenance! I cant imagine 3 children and a big energetic dog like that!

That's not to mention the hassle of holidays/weekends away etc. She definitely hasn't considered this properly, dogs are not just for the gram!!!

Reactions: 9
It seems having the maxium children you can afford and then getting a dog is the way to make money - when this is your "work".
I really hate that she thinks she can teach people about food. She feeds her children a really poor diet. Adding some fruit to a plate doesnt make every thing ok. They are obviously not struggling financially, why not spend their money on the best quality food you can afford --especially if you are such a "foodie" . She is starting to annoy me so much!

Reactions: 8
It seems having the maxium children you can afford and then getting a dog is the way to make money - when this is your "work".
I really hate that she thinks she can teach people about food. She feeds her children a really poor diet. Adding some fruit to a plate doesnt make every thing ok. They are obviously not struggling financially, why not spend their money on the best quality food you can afford --especially if you are such a "foodie" . She is starting to annoy me so much!
The amount of times she says she thinks the kids eat pretty well.

I think the dog is going to give Mark an excuse to get out of the house. He's fairly athletic isn't he? He can take the dog for a run every evening, while Charl sits in the 'new space' and watches rom coms while drinking wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will take it on the school run and that’s as far as it’ll go. I don’t think retriever puppies find going to Costa/Coffano/Acoustic Lounge for coffee much fun.
What the puppy will find fun is chewing through everything in the ‘new space’ whilst Charlotte shows us how to curl her hair when she’s supposedly working.
It’s going to be a tit show that’s for sure!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.