Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her B&M haul (don't judge! I was folding laundry!) and I know it's been said on here before that it's kinda weird that her kids still call her mama - they call Mark Da-Da!! I feel like that is SO MUCH WEIRDER. Mama can be like... kinda European, or hipster sounding even, but there is no way around the fact that Da-Da is baby talk.

Reactions: 5
I've not had a retriever, buy my grandparents and aunt had labs and my mum has a Frenchie. When i was younger I had no idea how hard a dog was, its only been since my mum had one that I've realised.
My mums puppy chewed her doorframe, clawed her carpet and caused mayhem when she was young. She isnt a big dog but she needs alot if exercise and attention. I can only imagine a bigger dog will need more time and more walks.
I can see her new kitchen and extension getting a bit damaged!!
Yeah, we made the mistake of getting hardwood floor put down, then got a puppy. Who kept missing the puppy pads and weeing on the floor which has stained the wood. If we could go back in time we would have kept the old carpet and replaced it when the door was toilet trained. She’s also chewed the door frames, skirting boards and spindles on the stairs.
I’ve had dogs growing up and didn’t realise how hard work they are as pups! We had a golden retriever when I was really little, who one night chewed through the plaster in the utility room, my parents ended up putting chilli powder over it to stop him! You’re in for a treat Charl!

Reactions: 1
Yeah, we made the mistake of getting hardwood floor put down, then got a puppy. Who kept missing the puppy pads and weeing on the floor which has stained the wood. If we could go back in time we would have kept the old carpet and replaced it when the door was toilet trained. She’s also chewed the door frames, skirting boards and spindles on the stairs.
I’ve had dogs growing up and didn’t realise how hard work they are as pups! We had a golden retriever when I was really little, who one night chewed through the plaster in the utility room, my parents ended up putting chilli powder over it to stop him! You’re in for a treat Charl!
yeah, she talks of how she’s grown up with dogs but being a child/teenager living at home with your parents dog is a world away from having your own dog, in your own house, that you are responsible for. She hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 3
YES. Drives. Me. BONKERS. Along with "making memories", "living their best life", "new normal", "and there he/she goes...", etc.
“Overwhelmed” gets on my nerves. She’s always just feeling a bit overwhelmed. Whilst I’m not knocking anyone who genuinely feels like that with her I just can’t help but think she has no idea what it’s actually like to be overwhelmed by working a full time job alongside school runs, whilst trying to keep on top of the housework with a partner who works shifts in the emergency services which means I’m often doing a lot of the juggling by myself. I don’t feel sorry for myself I just get on with it. The slightest thing sets her off 😤

Reactions: 8
Oh look who’s sitting in there! It’s all a sham. Like the being a size 12/ 13..
I came here to say the same thing! Catfish Charlotte

21C415F8-8CA0-4D1A-A311-F348BF075150.jpeg

Is the flat profile of Stan’s face and the floppy wrists indicative of her condition?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just sat in a cafe with my sister this morning and guess who was there with wanny. She’s rushed off her feet with work and decorating though don’t forget🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I came here to say the same thing! Catfish Charlotte

View attachment 236530
Is the flat profile of Stan’s face and the floppy wrists indicative of her condition?
Yes, if you look up the symptoms and facial features of those with stickler syndrome Stan literally ticks 90% of the boxes. His extremely floppy wrists and very flat facial profile are particularly pronounced and it’s clear as day to see he too has the same syndrome. I’m not sure why Charlotte has never admitted this on camera, seeing as she’s very open about her own experience of having it & has openly discussed Daisy having it too. 🤷🏼‍♀️

All this dog talk has reminded me of "babysitting" my friend's lab one weekend. The bloody thing never ran out of energy. My own (much larger) dog had a permanent "please make it stop!" expression in his poor doggy face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, if you look up the symptoms and facial features of those with stickler syndrome Stan literally ticks 90% of the boxes. His extremely floppy wrists and very flat facial profile are particularly pronounced and it’s clear as day to see he too has the same syndrome. I’m not sure why Charlotte has never admitted this on camera, seeing as she’s very open about her own experience of having it & has openly discussed Daisy having it too. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Stan looks more like he has stickers than Daisy even does! But, she has said hes been checked twice and doesn't have it. Initially at birth and then when he was a little older. It definitely looks like it though but, apparently not! I reckon she would definitely talk about it. She shares everything else lol. I wonder how much of Charlotte features are her syndrome and how much is down to just how she looks/ would look regardless of her diagnosis. Maybe his traits are just in the family. Theres definitely something about those wrists though, isnt there?!🤔

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t want marks son tainted by the syndrome so would not take it well if Satan was diagnosed. Was bad enough she passed it on to daisy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.