Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Mark though? It seems like every night she’s sat in front of that TV by herself (or with the kids) but he’s never there. Don’t get me wrong, I understand not spending every evening watching the same thing, but he never seems to be sitting with her?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else hate the term “soak them up” “soak this time up” that all the insta mums use? 🤢🤮 Charlotte put it on her story about Daisy last night, it makes it sound like they’re going to mop up a spillage 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else hate the term “soak them up” “soak this time up” that all the insta mums use? 🤢🤮 Charlotte put it on her story about Daisy last night, it makes it sound like they’re going to mop up a spillage 🤷🏽‍♀️
Plus, if my 4 year old was sitting watching tv at 830pm, the night before school, I wouldn't be "soaking her up", I'd be chasing her up the stairs to bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where is Mark though? It seems like every night she’s sat in front of that TV by herself (or with the kids) but he’s never there. Don’t get me wrong, I understand not spending every evening watching the same thing, but he never seems to be sitting with her?
I’ve noticed this. Ever since the extension she seems to sit in there and he’s nowhere to be seen 🤷🏼‍♀️😬

Reactions: 5
Noticed she said Mark was doing the school run this morning. Wonder if he actually knows were the school is 🤭😆 But she’s not saying it because she reads here though.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s been said before, but I really hate the boomerangs she does that are always her face either sighing or shaking her head. Winds me up something rotten!

Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh she sounds like she never works without the kids, erm char hun you usually just stick them in front of the tv all day and leave them to their own devices 😂

she’s got loads to do today but yet she still goes on Instagram...🤨 yeah real busy Charlotte. Try having a full time job working 7.30-6 whilst still being Mum. You wouldn’t have time to be doing silly boomerangs of your face!

I know it’s been said before, but I really hate the boomerangs she does that are always her face either sighing or shaking her head. Winds me up something rotten!
How many outtakes must she have of that boomerang, probably took at least 3 or 4 attempts.

• Haha
Why does she wear so much make up?! Particularly on her eyes - so much stuff on there!

Reactions: 4
Every time I see that TV I get 😡 Why didn’t they get a nice big one put on the wall??? It looks ridiculous as does the wee unit she bought too!!!!

Reactions: 9
Every time I see that TV I get 😡 Why didn’t they get a nice big one put on the wall??? It looks ridiculous as does the wee unit she bought too!!!!
It's like the whole extension really in that, it does the job but it just falls short of having any real impact.

YES. Drives. Me. BONKERS. Along with "making memories", "living their best life", "new normal", "and there he/she goes...", etc.

I don’t understand why she has a tv there and couch there at all. They have another living space don’t they?

You think considering how much she loves to cook and entertain she’s put a really nice big table there, maybe a ten seater or so.

Obviously if that’s all the living space they have then fair enough.

So she’s bought all the Books on Golden Retrievers 🐶 and she’s been researching like crazy!!!!
We had the most amazing Golden Retriever who we loved (we had no children so you can imagine 😍) and who we miss dearly but we had 15yrs of joy from him......BUT......and I’m being truthful the first 12 months is a lot of work and I can honestly say at times I felt it was more work than a Baby would have been 🤪
She’s just been yapping how tired she is because she’s worked all weekend!!!!! So have most of your Tattle Pals who probably don’t have the luxury that you have of working from home!!!
The Garden that you’ve just desecrated is also far too small for a Golden Retriever. My moaning is nearly complete but she’s also not thought of her Cats and how they will cope with a growing Puppy that loves to pounce and chase!!!
It seems what Charlotte wants Charlotte gets!!
So wherever you are wee 🐶 Golden Taylor best of luck because you’re going to need it 🥳

Attachments

i have a 10 month old labrador......7 adults and teenagers in this house and he still keeps going after he's exhausted all of us!!! she's in for a shock.....problem is in her own fairytale of a childhood, her parents shielded her through a lot and that will include proper dog care!! she won't have seen the dog poo and sick and general mess pups make.....she won't have seen much dog hair and chewed up household items....princess charlotte was protected from the realities of life to compensate for her syndrome being so upsetting for her

Reactions: 9
Little Daisy in the B&M haul appears to be comfortably wearing her glasses. She looks adorable in them. So why has she not been wearing them for the past year or so? I also think it’s sad that Charlotte switched to contact lenses. You’d think she’d want to set an example for her daughter.

Reactions: 2
I've not had a retriever, buy my grandparents and aunt had labs and my mum has a Frenchie. When i was younger I had no idea how hard a dog was, its only been since my mum had one that I've realised.
My mums puppy chewed her doorframe, clawed her carpet and caused mayhem when she was young. She isnt a big dog but she needs alot if exercise and attention. I can only imagine a bigger dog will need more time and more walks.
I can see her new kitchen and extension getting a bit damaged!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.