Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many bleeping days is this birthday going to go on for?
ripping the arse out of it eh?! Seriously- what adult actually really gives a tit about their birthday?! It’s really not a big deal. I can not understand the mentality of dragging it out and turning it into some days long celebration. Grow up!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
It’s nice to be nice to your partner, and care about them. Of course it is. But I swear she absolutely dotes on him to the point it’s embarrassing. She didn’t get any of this on her birthday from him? Cos if she had, we’d all sure as hell know about it.

Reactions: 14
Really? Letting helium balloons go from the garden? Really? What the duck?
It doesn’t matter to her as long as she gets the Instagram worthy footage, don’t want to ruin Mark’s birthday day/week/month/year 😡 And. Thing is it won’t be long before she’s being paid to do an ad for an environmentally friendly product and she’ll be so over the top going on about how it’s so important to her to use products that are recyclable etc etc. Let’s face it Charlotte. You’re a nob. A hypocritical nob.

Reactions: 15
It doesn’t matter to her as long as she gets the Instagram worthy footage, don’t want to ruin Mark’s birthday day/week/month/year 😡 And. Thing is it won’t be long before she’s being paid to do an ad for an environmentally friendly product and she’ll be so over the top going on about how it’s so important to her to use products that are recyclable etc etc. Let’s face it Charlotte. You’re a nob. A hypocritical nob.
I just don’t understand why people let the balloons go? What’s the point? What does it signify? It just seems stupid to me - I don’t see the point?!

Reactions: 6
Really? Letting helium balloons go from the garden? Really? What the duck?
I thought I’d check this thread to see if anyone else had noticed this! Letting balloons go is disgusting, I cannot believe she’s never considered how bad it is for the environment 🤯🤯

Reactions: 10
Haha so she’s received some backlash. “I’ll admit when I’m wrong.....but not when it comes to sharing my children because duck their rights and their privacy this mama needs an new extension and has a wedding to pay for”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing is how can you NOT know. It's been known for such a long time how unenviromentally friendly they are. She's all rainbows and lollipops and cutesy and nostalgic but bleeping clueless about things she should know about. I bet Bill has probably learnt about it in school!

Reactions: 17
I thought I’d check this thread to see if anyone else had noticed this! Letting balloons go is disgusting, I cannot believe she’s never considered how bad it is for the environment 🤯🤯
But she’s done it since she was small 🙄
I eye roll so hard at most of her posts it almost hurts.

Reactions: 7
The thing is how can you NOT know. It's been known for such a long time how unenviromentally friendly they are. She's all rainbows and lollipops and cutesy and nostalgic but bleeping clueless about things she should know about. I bet Bill has probably learnt about it in school!
Exactly. How can you not know how bad it is to let your PLASTIC balloons fly off. Does she think they end up of the effing moon or something

She 100% knew, unless shes lived under a rock for the last 10 years. She just didn't expect to be called out on it. Also, the comment of 'I admit when I'm wrong', isn't needed, she's expecting people to admire her for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No way could she not know the danger of basically littering. And trying to charm her way out of it by saying she used to do it when she was little doesn't make it OK!
I used to play out on the street when I was little, but I wouldn't let my kids do it now just because I did back then!

Mark never did it when he was little I bet (he's from Preston guys) so why didn't he speak up.

Reactions: 11
...and by saying people need to be gentle with others when crticising the act of letting off balloons as some people do it for memorials... Hmm... let's not try and detract.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Agree with the above, it’s quite bad taste for her to be making that comparison when she’s literally sent tacky birthday balloons up, not a memorial balloon or anything?

Also, I can’t remember her ever doing this before (could be wrong) so why is it now this major family tradition? Pretty sure they didn’t let off balloons for Bill, Day or Wanny’s birthdays?

she's switching off for tonight now, to finish marks birthday celebrations! hope he's ready with a convenient headache......poor bloke!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s deleted the balloon releasing stories because she messed up basically and clearly her followers weren’t overly approving of it so it was best to get rid in order to save her “reputation” . As I mentioned earlier though it’s funny how she’s never as quick to delete footage or pictures when it comes to the safety of her children when people highlight their concerns over their privacy and security.

Reactions: 11
Course she bloody knew it was bad for the environment. She may as well have gone whole hog and slung an Asda trolley (sorry,Waitrose) in the stream by the back of her house and thrown all her wine bottles out onto the pavement whilst she was at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.