Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Bill a bit too old for those lunches she does? Veggie sticks... even my 2 year olds moved on from them to quavers 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
Isn’t Bill a bit too old for those lunches she does? Veggie sticks... even my 2 year olds moved on from them to quavers 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Literally thought that and then she put up her shopping and said the mini garlic bread pizzas are perfect for the kids to share, they are small and she has 3 kids. Surely Bill could manage a bit more and some independence with his food rather than sharing the same plate as his siblings constantly.

Reactions: 6
Here are some more interesting bits.... peperami and chicken skewers? Bloody hell calm down Charlotte I’m on the edge of my seat here! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The snacky lunch plate she makes every day for her ‘kiddos’ is just lazy. They should have a plate each without having to all pick from the same ‘buffet’.

Reactions: 7
When is she going to give Bill his own room. I hope she gives him the big one, but think that's more likely to go to Daisy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s just that she’s clearly set her camera up carefully on the hallway unit, put on self timer, run over to the stairs to sprawl and do this. It’s just bizarre?

View attachment 223521
For anyone else it would be weird posing for a photo on the stairs. But it's different for charl you see as those stairs have such great memories of the yearly easter egg roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When is she going to give Bill his own room. I hope she gives him the big one, but think that's more likely to go to Daisy.
I think she’s already said that Daisy is having their old room. I do agree with you though, I think that room should go to Bill.

Reactions: 3
Bill spends half the week at his Dad's so in terms of usage of room space, I wouldn't think it unusual for Daisy to have a larger room. Having said that, I would let Bill choose which room he wants being the oldest.

Reactions: 2
Bill spends half the week at his Dad's so in terms of usage of room space, I wouldn't think it unusual for Daisy to have a larger room. Having said that, I would let Bill choose which room he wants being the oldest.
I think he goes to his dads every other weekend, which means he still is with Charlotte the majority of the time 🙂

Reactions: 4
I think he goes to his dads every other weekend, which means he still is with Charlotte the majority of the time 🙂
I thought he spent an equal amount of time between the two, although that sounds right! If he is with Charlotte the majority of the time, then rightly he should have a choice in which room he has. He is getting to an age where he probably plays more independently than the younger two, and needs his own space.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She tries to get Mark into as many photos as she possibly can..... don’t you Charl? Why? He’s clearly uncomfortable and doesn’t want to be part of it....it’s so try hard and contrived

we all know he would rather be out of the bloody fairytale you try and create!

Reactions: 5
She said on her stories earlier that her and Daisy both have narrow feet, Daisy I can quite wel believe but I've seen Charlotte's bulging out of converse before. I feel like shes desperate to be small in any aspect of her body, it's strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot get over how cringey she is. Surely she must be embarrassed sending the ads off to be approved. I don’t know any other “influencers” that would do themselves doing a bloody drum roll. I’m embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot get over how cringey she is. Surely she must be embarrassed sending the ads off to be approved. I don’t know any other “influencers” that would do themselves doing a bloody drum roll. I’m embarrassed for her
I couldn’t stop giggling

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.