Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she have a drink problem?
I think she was functional before lockdown, but recently have noticed a lot of drunken ramblings, which suggest it’s a bigger problem.

She probably thought the poorly thought out extension was going to fix every problem in her life, and doesn’t know what to do, with the realisation that it hasn’t, so is filling that emotional hole with wine. That itself becomes habit, and I think she’s only going to get worse unless she gives her head a shake.

Reactions: 3
I think she was functional before lockdown, but recently have noticed a lot of drunken ramblings, which suggest it’s a bigger problem.

She probably thought the poorly thought out extension was going to fix every problem in her life, and doesn’t know what to do, with the realisation that it hasn’t, so is filling that emotional hole with wine. That itself becomes habit, and I think she’s only going to get worse unless she gives her head a shake.
Sorry but how do we know she’s drunk? She never seems it to me

Reactions: 3
Ive watched her for years and you can definitely tell a difference in regular Char to tiddly Char😂. Nothing wrong with it! I enjoy getting happy tipsy myself 😄 But you can tell when shes had a few, for sure! 🍷

Reactions: 9
Why oh why does she keep slowly filming the extension and then focusing it on the TV. We get it you are eating again and watching TV again. And yes I've seen those colour walls thousands of times in my life and nope, still not making my heart beat fast. Bore off

Reactions: 7
Sorry but how do we know she’s drunk? She never seems it to me
there have been many many many instances of her coming into insta stories of an evening ahd it’s obvious that she’s had a few drinks, this weekend was a prime example. She seems to drink more days out of the week than not.

I don’t think anyone is suggesting that she’s getting hammered every night on MD20/20 or anything like that but she/they certainly seem to have a drink most evenings and more so at weekends.

Reactions: 4
Completely random opinion but it would not shock me if they ended up postponing their wedding and it also wouldn’t shock me if they split up. I don’t know what it is and I know Mark seems to be living his best life with her doing everything round the house were he barely has to lift a finger and she probably is earning a decent amount for herself so isn’t solely relying on his earnings (albeit at the cost of her kids privacy) but it just wouldn’t shock me if he jacked it all in and rolled off back to Preston....🧐 probably completely wrong but just wouldn’t be surprised 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to spend every evening lately in that extension watching Bridget Jones and Glee wasnt it? No sign of Mark at all.

Drunkenly watching Bridget Jones takes me back to my post break up days where I thought happiness was in the bottom of a bottle and had nothing better to do! Thankfully it didnt last too long!

Doesnt look great if they're living in separate rooms every evening her watching old rom coms on repeat. I take it hes playing computer games in the other room living his best life?

Reactions: 6
Doesnt look great if they're living in separate rooms every evening her watching old rom coms on repeat. I take it hes playing computer games in the other room living his best life?
My husband and I do this. We have completely different tastes in TV shows and I'd rather not watch him play video games. I don't think it's an issue. They are probably taking advantage of the novelty of both being able to watch TV in a comfy place! I know her old kitchen had a TV but sitting at the dining table to watch it isn't very relaxing.

Reactions: 5
Completely random opinion but it would not shock me if they ended up postponing their wedding and it also wouldn’t shock me if they split up. I don’t know what it is and I know Mark seems to be living his best life with her doing everything round the house were he barely has to lift a finger and she probably is earning a decent amount for herself so isn’t solely relying on his earnings (albeit at the cost of her kids privacy) but it just wouldn’t shock me if he jacked it all in and rolled off back to Preston....🧐 probably completely wrong but just wouldn’t be surprised 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Nah he wouldn't leave, men don't leave unless they have someone else to look after them. They are big babies, however it wouldn't surprise me if he had an affair because he's sick of charlotte being so mumsy and needy all the time. Men like a bit of excitement.

Reactions: 5
Outside of lying about her weight problems and selling her kids for money and having the worst snacks and being soppy about a dead fly I would say Charlotte is not a bad mother or wife. She was pretty strong during the baby age of daisy. I don’t understand what she sees in this guy. He clearly never will have a high fly job and is lazy as duck. The amount of time she has to gush about him doing that food shop shows how little he does around the house. Can’t think of anything he can be good at maybe listening to her garbage lecture when she is drunk.

Yeah there’s no spark between them from what I can see

poor guy is subjected to musicals and soppy films I can now see why he agreed on the extension! He has a place to get away from her so he can play PS4!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she seriously trying to say that 5000 steps is a lot...???
That's what I thought. 😂 That's my walk to Asda and back! In under an hour! 🤪 Seems very low for a 'busy' mum of three.
She kept calling it a day out too, but she was only out of the house three hours!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.