Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Blue steel” isn’t just looking grumpy, Charl...

I do over 5000 steps without leaving the house and spending half the day in bed (pregnant).

Reactions: 5
God she's really pleased with herself that she took them out today isn't she? Her day today has been pretty much my norm since lockdown began.

Sorry is Megan a dog or are we seriously letting thousands of people know that a child had to have a poo in the woods today? That child will one day be a teenager with every little detail exploited online.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry is Megan a dog or are we seriously letting thousands of people know that a child had to have a poo in the woods today? That child will one day be a teenager with every little detail exploited online.
Exactly this. She has zero consideration for the privacy of her own or her friends children, it’s so wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What a nasty piece of work Charlotte is. Nothing is sacred, including the time Bill had threadworms and Stan had done a ‘poo-nami’ in his nappy. She would never broadcast hers or Mark’s most private or embarrassing moments, yet she regularly humiliates her children. Their privacy is not remotely valued. If she had one ounce of talent or was remotely interesting she wouldn’t need to use her children to make content and money. Charlotte, you’re a disgusting and shameless sell out 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What a nasty piece of work Charlotte is. Nothing is sacred, including the time Bill had threadworms and Stan had done a ‘poo-nami’ in his nappy. She would never broadcast hers or Mark’s most private or embarrassing moments, yet she regularly humiliates her children. Their privacy is not remotely valued. If she had one ounce of talent or was remotely interesting she wouldn’t need to use her children to make content and money. Charlotte, you’re a disgusting and shameless sell out 😡
Oh god, you just reminded me about the threadworms. She even had it saved as a highlight on her insta (seems to be gone now.) She did a super cringy war paint sing song too. So mortifying!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The one that got me was when she did this weird photo shoot in her lacy underwear whilst pregnant and then the same shot after months after Stan was born. She was sort of draped against her bedroom curtain. I just always think, Bill is getting older now and his friends probably know his Mum is on YouTube etc, what if when they have Instagram they find those photos and take the piss out of him for it. Or what about parents at the school or nursery? Imagine waiting in the playground knowing people have seen you in your bra and knickers?! Or knowing you like to wear thongs and you've shown them on primark hauls a fair few times.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The one that got me was when she did this weird photo shoot in her lacy underwear whilst pregnant and then the same shot after months after Stan was born. She was sort of draped against her bedroom curtain. I just always think, Bill is getting older now and his friends probably know his Mum is on YouTube etc, what if when they have Instagram they find those photos and take the piss out of him for it. Or what about parents at the school or nursery? Imagine waiting in the playground knowing people have seen you in your bra and knickers?! Or knowing you like to wear thongs and you've shown them on primark hauls a fair few times.
She had it as her profile pic for ages too 🤮

Reactions: 2
I’ve just been scrolling through and found a picture of her pregnant, naked hiding her boobs. Like why?? Maybe for your own Facebook (even then who would wanna see) but don’t broadcast it...

• Sick
Reactions: 4
My all time favourite picture of her is the one where she looks like she has fallen down the stairs 😂 She's slumped at the bottom and the caption is something about 'feeling herself'. Just brilliant haha.

• Haha
I cannot believe she wrote “I enjoy having a small waist”
What an absolute knob 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
😂😂 they crack me up so much! What ever would make you pose like that? Unless of course shes had a few and has taken a tumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.