Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she leads such a dull life, that any trip out is a big event for her and she dolls herself up. And yeah, you wear comfy shorts and tshirt to the beach, not a flowy Victorian nightdress. What’s the point in a full face of makeup in this heat. You can tell it’s all “I’ll get lots of insta photos today, I must wear an insta worthy gown and loads of slap and try to appear natural”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That dress at the beach tells you everything doesn't it? That's not a dress that allows you to have a dip in the sea with the kids or get down making a sand castle or better still be buried alive by the kids. That's a dress that tells me shes sat on her arse all day whilst Mark's played with them and then she jumps up to get a quick snap before they dash off home where she will no doubt take to the kitchen for a glass of wine and a read.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s trying to be ‘worthy’ to Mark. It’s always for his benefit

that dress is probably the most horrific one I’ve seen this summer, she’s no idea about dressing well! I’m cringing on her behalf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell why go the beach dressed like that. Put your shorts on and flip flops Charlotte tie your hair up and forget about the full face of makeup and get down on your children’s level and actually play with them building sandcastles and paddling in the sea. Stop using every moment as a photo opportunity .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I literally want to be topless today (I didn’t as I work from home now and have lots video calls) but that’s how hot I felt. If I go to the beach today the last thing I would wear is a dress that heavy and long wtf

Should of KNOWN she was going to use all of that space for a sofa and a tv because remember guys, that's all she does with her kids

Reactions: 3
Gosh the kids look so thin in that beach photo 😐 my son is only a month younger than Daisy and he is literally twice the size of her (and not overweight).

I wore a maxi dress to the beach today 🙈 because I‘m self conscious about my body. I hate to defend her, but maybe Charl feels the same at the moment. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I did play with the kids... just got bloody soaked and sweated like a beast 😂

Reactions: 5
Gosh the kids look so thin in that beach photo 😐 my son is only a month younger than Daisy and he is literally twice the size of her (and not overweight).

I wore a maxi dress to the beach today 🙈 because I‘m self conscious about my body. I hate to defend her, but maybe Charl feels the same at the moment. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I did play with the kids... just got bloody soaked and sweated like a beast 😂
They were next to Charl tbf who is built like a brick sh*thouse.

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t comment on this thread often but here’s my latest offerings on our Charl. I can’t think of anything worse than going to the beach in a full face of make up and a long floaty dress. How the feck is that comfortable or enjoyable? I’ll be honest and say that I’m not a beach fan at all and cringe my way through a trip with the kids but at least I wear shorts/rolled up trousers and have my hair scraped back out the way.
Her extension drivel is mind numbingly boring and the extension itself is the worst thought out waste of space and money I’ve ever seen. If ever there was something to exemplify the fact that people will do anything to remain relevant for the ‘gram, this extension is up there.
Her gurning smug self satisfied frog face gives me the boak and her sickly sweet nostalgic gushing about every small detail of life makes me want to vomit.
I’ll stop there 😆 Think I just needed to get that off my chest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how her pal Katie Ellison had a beach day all up on social media looked like a nice day out but 2 days later Charlotte does a random beach day - ( followed her for years don’t think I’ve ever seen them on the beach ) and yes she missed the mark she looked dressed for the races !

Reactions: 3
Funny how her pal Katie Ellison had a beach day all up on social media looked like a nice day out but 2 days later Charlotte does a random beach day - ( followed her for years don’t think I’ve ever seen them on the beach ) and yes she missed the mark she looked dressed for the races !
Katie & Charlotte are bff's!

Reactions: 1
Easily a size 16. Which is not a problem, the problem is that she lies because she wants to be something she is not
I don't think she does lie, she doesn't say she's a size 12 and makes it clear she struggles with her weight

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong I think it’s nice to relax and have a drink once yours kids are settled for the night. But come on Charlotte, 10 past 4 on a Saturday afternoon having what looks like a G&T (on her stories). I’m not suggesting she’s got a drink problem or anything 😂. But does anyone else thinks she drinks quite a bit when the kids are around?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.