Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god she's a bore....i might have to unfollow soon, she's too drippy for me

she's going to need to up her game, her content is so dull

Reactions: 3
Don't forget the constant explanation of family "ham" day!
along with the annual fireworks where we are all reminded of how she grew up in this damn village and used to come to the very same firework display. The kids will have hot dogs as an early ish tea so they can have something later and charl will be 'well excited' and for a change mark will look bored AF.

I anticipate a very emotional and cringe Christmas about how hard she has 'worked' for the extension and how she never dreamed she would have such a beautiful space for all her family. And how she just wants to live in the moment and enjoy her family. Because they are growing up now. And that's just fine. She is excited for the next chapter. She can't wait to create some lovely memories, in her lovely extension with her lovely family. And the man she fancies the arse off. Don't forget that. And then she will be off, to pour herself a glass of fizz, read her book for an hour and then sit down to flirt with her guy and watch les miserables with a platter of tapas, a bowl of flipz, some oversized corn and some aperol spritz. Just for a treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's going to be so, so lovely to mesmorise and think of the wonderful yet magical carpet that has so, so many fond memories. It's time to pour myself a shiny, perfect shaped glass of prosecco, open my packet of Tyrell's crisps ever so quietly so my 3 absolute sweethearts do not get woken up (I'm a mama of 3, didn't you know?) and sit down with my absolute gorgeous, incredible, hardworking fiance, Mark. He works so, so hard looking after the children while I get to relax, put my feet up and gaze at the sky, just thinking about just how spectacular our life is. I'm ever so lucky. Mama of 3 and a wife to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
along with the annual fireworks where we are all reminded of how she grew up in this damn village and used to come to the very same firework display. The kids will have hot dogs as an early ish tea so they can have something later and charl will be 'well excited' and for a change mark will look bored AF.

I anticipate a very emotional and cringe Christmas about how hard she has 'worked' for the extension and how she never dreamed she would have such a beautiful space for all her family. And how she just wants to live in the moment and enjoy her family. Because they are growing up now. And that's just fine. She is excited for the next chapter. She can't wait to create some lovely memories, in her lovely extension with her lovely family. And the man she fancies the arse off. Don't forget that. And then she will be off, to pour herself a glass of fizz, read her book for an hour and then sit down to flirt with her guy and watch les miserables with a platter of tapas, a bowl of flipz, some oversized corn and some aperol spritz. Just for a treat.
Wait for the still shits of the first snow falling on the lantern.
The soft background focus of a glass of prosecco on her new quartz worktop fuzzy Xmas tree in the background, she will have ham day in the new extention too I reckon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait for the still shits of the first snow falling on the lantern.
The soft background focus of a glass of prosecco on her new quartz worktop fuzzy Xmas tree in the background, she will have ham day in the new extention too I reckon.
Omg yes I can see that. This is the first time I'm hosting the annual ham day, I just hope I can do as good of a job as my mum and dad have done every year for the last 32 years. I just want it all to be so so perfect and lovely. I've tried so hard. I've been up since 3am marinating the ham and preparing the honey glazed sausages. I can't wait to see all my family in our new extension, its what I dreamed of when we planned this extension. I just love being with my family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All this rubbish she’s posting about “it’s take US 7 years to get to this point... WE’VE put so much work into this house over the years..” as if Marks been some DIY saint with her for all this time. No Charlotte, YOU bought that house 7 years ago with your ex Stephen (I really hope she paid him out of his share fair and square whilst she ran off with her new office squeeze).... it’s not been 7 years of you and Mark working at that house. By the time Mark came along he realised he’d landed on his feet moving in to the ready made 3 bed that poor Stephen had worked hard on. Funny how she glosses over these minor details though eh?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She will be making a tribute video to how the house used to be with a drippy song like always, making a speech how her dream has come true and she's so so lucky and appreciates everything she has and buy some aperol spritz and puffed corn along with chocolate pretzels for her and sharky to celebrate how far they have come. They might even get a takeaway

• Haha
She will be making a tribute video to how the house used to be with a drippy song like always, making a speech how her dream has come true and she's so so lucky and appreciates everything she has and buy some aperol spritz and puffed corn along with chocolate pretzels for her and sharky to celebrate how far they have come. They might even get a takeaway
As long as it isn't her singing, staring out at the old window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All this rubbish she’s posting about “it’s take US 7 years to get to this point... WE’VE put so much work into this house over the years..” as if Marks been some DIY saint with her for all this time. No Charlotte, YOU bought that house 7 years ago with your ex Stephen (I really hope she paid him out of his share fair and square whilst she ran off with her new office squeeze).... it’s not been 7 years of you and Mark working at that house. By the time Mark came along he realised he’d landed on his feet moving in to the ready made 3 bed that poor Stephen had worked hard on. Funny how she glosses over these minor details though eh?!
I'm sure it was said on here that her parents gave her the money for the deposit on the house, so she probably used that as a way to say she didnt owe her ex anything

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You'll regret it you know. How will you get through each day not having access to such exciting content?😂😂
😂 Honestly life is too short to follow what these insta numpties are up to any longer. Had an unfollowing spree yesterday.🙄
But I can still always find time for Tattle. 👊🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
I wish house prices were this cheap in my area 🙄
Jesus. This is expensive for my area! And her current vaule is just rediculous. So fortunate I live where I do. Decent city. Decent prices. Near the country side. I don't understand how anyone particularly those near the south can ever afford their own home :(

Reactions: 4
Jesus. This is expensive for my area! And her current vaule is just rediculous. So fortunate I live where I do. Decent city. Decent prices. Near the country side. I don't understand how anyone particularly those near the south can ever afford their own home :(
I live near Cambridge so fairly south and for a house like Charlottes you are looking at £500,000 easily. The reality down here is that most people in my area can’t buy unless they get help from parents or are living with parents until they buy. My partner and I have been saving for about 3 years and we are no where near able to buy as renting is also crazy expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I live near Cambridge so fairly south and for a house like Charlottes you are looking at £500,000 easily. The reality down here is that most people in my area can’t buy unless they get help from parents or are living with parents until they buy. My partner and I have been saving for about 3 years and we are no where near able to buy as renting is also crazy expensive.
It's not right is it. I know nothing about markets and property...what drives the price up. Is there literally a North South divide?, don't get me wrong we have houses in the millions here too but they are huge. A dorma style house like Charls here... 125 to 250 (poss more in the posh areas) depending on what area of the city I think. Half a million pound debt juts to get a family home... :(
I hope you get yours soon :) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.