Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody commented about that on her post 😂 wouldn’t you just play hard ball (no tv/tablet etc) until she put the glasses on?
I bet this comment really irked her but she had to do the overly nice reply Explaining herself!

Reactions: 8
And had to mention the hearing aids too. Probably just to make the commenter feel bad and for her to get extra sympathy.
She only ever makes her wear them to hospital appointments.
I'm sure it is hard to get her to wear them but, she is her mum, not her best friend and if it were me, there would be consequences for not doing what youre told. But then that might mean having to put the camera down and her stepping away from the kitchen.
I bet if specsavers were paying her, she would make sure she had them on.

(I suspect there'll be a flurry of pictures of Daisy with her glasses on now 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If they're not doing hospital appointments for her eyes, I don't understand why she can't take Daisy to a local optician to check her prescription. Having worn glasses for as long as I can remember (and a patch when at school), I did so because I was told to. It will become part of her routine and normal to her if she is made to wear them.

Charlotte is her Mum, if Daisy won't wear them then that should have consequences until she will wear them. It's for her own good!

Reactions: 8
Completely agree - it’s not a choice, she NEEDS the glasses - it’s like a form of medication, would she let her choose not to take it? She’s 4 - take away whatever is important to her until she wears them - she will quickly learn!! She’s only not wearing them because Charl allows her to.
Also - just seen her comment to someone on her shred post - ‘I started with 1kg weights but now I lift 2kg’ I LIFT 2KG 😂😂😂😂😂😂 wow charl go you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody ridiculous that she doesn’t get her to wear the glasses. Isn’t Daisy 4? She’s not a toddler. She’s a child so should be capable of listening to instructions... if her mum is consistent with them. Does Daisy start school in September? My youngest does and Daisy seems so young compared 🙈

Reactions: 5
Mine were no TV unless you have your glasses. Sure enough they wore them. My daughter worse hers Consistantly from about 18 ish months. Defo before 2!
I'm abilsulty positive the eye doctors said children over correct their vision when they are little and so It may seem and they may say they can see without glasses but they still need them. They lose the ability to do this as they get older, she's lucky daisy hasn't got herself a lazy eye.
I just think it's pretty crappy of her, it's AWFUL not being able to see correctly. She will get eye strain and headaches eventually. They arnt prescribed for no reason.
I'm wondering if its mamma charl who doesn't want daisy with hearing aids AND glasses... 🙄

Mine were no TV unless you have your glasses. Sure enough they wore them. My daughter worse hers Consistantly from about 18 ish months. Defo before 2!
I'm abilsulty positive the eye doctors said children over correct their vision when they are little and so It may seem and they may say they can see without glasses but they still need them. They lose the ability to do this as they get older, she's lucky daisy hasn't got herself a lazy eye.
I just think it's pretty crappy of her, it's AWFUL not being able to see correctly. She will get eye strain and headaches eventually. They arnt prescribed for no reason.
I'm wondering if its mamma charl who doesn't want daisy with hearing aids AND glasses... 🙄
The spelling 😂😂😂 fat fingers.

Reactions: 6
That photo of her being a sweaty mess after her exercise makes me laugh. She doesn’t look that bad considering she gets so out of breath walking round her own house, I’d expect her to look way redder and sweatier after vigorous exercise. Sorry Charlotte not buying it. Plus I can’t stand the “ look at me everyone look how amazing I am doing exercise” Bloody hell no one cares, stop attention seeking over something you should be doing anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That photo of her being a sweaty mess after her exercise makes me laugh. She doesn’t look that bad considering she gets so out of breath walking round her own house, I’d expect her to look way redder and sweatier after vigorous exercise. Sorry Charlotte not buying it. Plus I can’t stand the “ look at me everyone look how amazing I am doing exercise” Bloody hell no one cares, stop attention seeking over something you should be doing anyway.
I agree! She is very ‘look at me!’ for everything though! She’s one of those people who unless it’s been rammed down everyone’s throats it didn’t happen. I remember when she joined the gym and she said she wouldn’t turn into a fitness account or talk about the gym much...she literally posted every single time she went and even did or was thinking of doing a ‘what I do at the gym’ video after about a week!

I also really disagree with her letting Daisy go without her glasses. I’m sorry but that’s just awful. Surely if Daisy’s not keen on them then Charlotte could wear her glasses more to encourage Daisy. But then again her own image seems to be one of the most important things to her so she probably would rather contacts regardless of it helping daisy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I agree! She is very ‘look at me!’ for everything though! She’s one of those people who unless it’s been rammed down everyone’s throats it didn’t happen. I remember when she joined the gym and she said she wouldn’t turn into a fitness account or talk about the gym much...she literally posted every single time she went and even did or was thinking of doing a ‘what I do at the gym’ video after about a week!

I also really disagree with her letting Daisy go without her glasses. I’m sorry but that’s just awful. Surely if Daisy’s not keen on them then Charlotte could wear her glasses more to encourage Daisy. But then again her own image seems to be one of the most important things to her so she probably would rather contacts regardless of it helping daisy 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes! My son (5) got glasses just after xmas and I wore my glasses solidly until about a month ago so he didn’t feel like he was the only one - I usually wear contacts as I find them comfier. He loves his glasses and has no issue with wearing them 😊

Reactions: 4
Based on how close the kids sit to the TV, I'd hazard a bet Daisy does actually need her glasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for a second that she is doing the 30 day shred properly. I wish she would stop telling people in her comments that it should be done every day too. So deluded in thinking that an exercise dvd will transform her.

Reactions: 3
meeting her friend for drinks later, no doubt she’ll praise Saint Mark for watching his own children after working all day 🙄

Have to agree she should be wearing the glasses. She isn’t her friend she is her mother and she need to parent. As someone mentioned the antibiotic my child had made her gag should I just not have let her finish them as she didn’t like it. Of course not she needed them so I had to explain the importance to her. Act like a parent Charlotte your the grown up here.

I don’t believe for a second that she is doing the 30 day shred properly. I wish she would stop telling people in her comments that it should be done every day too. So deluded in thinking that an exercise dvd will transform her.
I think that she maybe has unrealistic expectations for doing the 30 Day Shred. Last time she did it she was much bigger, and had a noticeable result. This time it might not be as drastic as she is smaller to start with. But it definitely takes more than a 20 or 30 min workout with 2kg weights to get fitter!

Also, you can't really blame her for her hair when all the hairdressers are shut! My ends are shocking at this point, but I have my hair appointment booked at last so the countdown is on 😂

Reactions: 3
I think that she maybe has unrealistic expectations for doing the 30 Day Shred. Last time she did it she was much bigger, and had a noticeable result. This time it might not be as drastic as she is smaller to start with. But it definitely takes more than a 20 or 30 min workout with 2kg weights to get fitter!

Also, you can't really blame her for her hair when all the hairdressers are shut! My ends are shocking at this point, but I have my hair appointment booked at last so the countdown is on 😂
It’s actually very dangerous and disingenuous to her followers (a LOT of whom will follow due to SW) to claim the 30 day shred is having such drastic effects so quickly. Charlotte lives in a dream world... if some exercise dvd really dropped the weight/got you fitter in 30 days (or 10, If you believe anything Charlotte says..) EVERYONE would be doing it. She’s piled on the pounds in lockdown because she can’t help herself but eat crap and drink booze daily. That’s fine, but trying to convince yourself and your followers that this 30day shred is really going to shift all that weight in such a short space of time is misrepresenting real life..... and as for the 20 minute shred she did today, that’s rendered pointless by the Prosecco she’s necking (no doubt with Suzanne..) this evening! For someone who is such a “foodie” she is totally clueless about calories in/out/deficit to loose weight etc.

Reactions: 5
Also had to LOL at her response to a comment saying she exercises regularly and eats far more healthy out of lockdown.... yeah, that ONE spin class a week charl....... can’t say I’ve noticed any difference whatsoever in her lockdown diet... it’s the same carb on carb on carb on carb she eats out of lockdown!! The woman is totally deluded when it comes to her weight. Don’t know how sharky endures it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.