Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG her latest video,
duck OFF

Cringe fest, such a bloody drama queen. I don’t need to be told things about being a parent thanks, I’ve learnt things for myself😂🤦🏻‍♀️🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I envied the extention, I really need and want one. They must have made quite a bit of equity in it and remortgaged a HUGE amount. I'm not jealous anymore!

Why would they furlough though if he can wfh?
I thought it was an odd time to start furlough.. many people are coming off it now ,not starting. Would be a nightmare for them if he got made redundant when they've just had the extension done.

Reactions: 4
That add is so manipulative, how can you talk about such deep things, and then advertise a bleeping petit filous drink amongst it. So fake and staged🤮

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve not watched her video and I don’t intend to But I’m guessing that she’ll not have mentioned that one of the things about being a parent is to keep your kids safe and respect their privacy by not using them online to get a new extension and pay for your wedding and not to give away every little detail about them so much so that people you’ve never met before know exactly were you live, when you were born etc. Probably not, carry on with your expertise in parenting Charlotte whilst desperately trying to sell petit bleeping filous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The more I think about it, the more I'm absolutely horrified at how much Charlotte (and others of course) shares about her children and her life. I'd say I know more about her family more than I do any other family 'content creator'. When they were all born, health issues, where she lives. It would be easy to work out which school Bill goes to I imagine as she has shared the colour of his uniform and we know its within walking distance. Its insane. How does she feel comfortable sharing so much of her children. Just how? As a mother your number one instinct is to PROTECT. I dont put my son on social media whatsoever. I have family high up in the military and the stories I hear about how at risk you are from sharing online is just terrifying. I just cant comprehend it. Yes I'd love her house and extension and to be able to stay at home all day with my children whilst I 'worked' from home. But is it really worth it? No thanks. I'll continue working part time and stay cramped in my 2 up, 2 down where my kids will have to share a bedroom. Nothing is worth selling your privacy and safety for.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is oversharing with this extension , no one cares that you’ve got a new skip :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was an odd time to start furlough.. many people are coming off it now ,not starting. Would be a nightmare for them if he got made redundant when they've just had the extension done.
They can probably afford it with her own income else she would be framing out by now.

Sorry but I don’t think Charl’s a good mother at all. Yes she feeds & clothes them etc but their emotional well-being is seriously lacking. She loves her kids....but she loves the money they generate more. THEY are paying for HER wedding & HER etension & she should be ashamed off that.

Here are her priorities-

Snark
Sex
Money
Food
Wedding
Extension
The Gram
Eye-bleeping herself at every opportunity

.........and then her kids

She disgusts me selling her kids for her own gain. 😡

Reactions: 15
She can be emotional about him stopping the dummy (about bloody time but I’ve always thought that clipping them to a toddler is a bad idea) but from the look of that story, he already has a bit of dummy teeth. Poor lad!

petition to never let her/Mark cut Stan’s hair into a buzzcut ever again 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so she’s advertising TUI? Is this a hint of what’s to come? Is she going to be gifted a free holiday for after lockdown and then convince herself and us that they thoroughly deserve it after having to live through an extension being built with the added stress of what tiles to pick for their bathroom or how to have the kitchen?! I’d like to think she’s not that greedy but.....🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh she IS that greedy! Getting a free holiday while people are losing their jobs & relying on food banks! She’s absolutely disgusting! Why not gift the holiday to a family who truly deserves a break & not this lazy leeching freeloader?! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just a thought, could the AD with TUI lead to a ever so lovely,romantic😂 FREE honeymoon for next year?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually can't believe how many bloody 'influencers' are advertising TUI! I mean, is a holiday really what people are thinking about right now. Maybe if they didn't pay so much for this type of advertising for a bloody quiz, they'd be able to afford to refund people!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200616-200604_Instagram.jpg

The usual sickly, brand work is like buses🙄. You dont have to get on every bus Char.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t stand her manipulative reverse psychology. She knows people hate ads and tries to make them feel bad with her bullshit “thank you for your support” messages.
"Thank you for clicking through" is another one. Eem....you put them in stories, your followers have to click through, that's how it works. There must be loads of ads coming this week!!

Reactions: 10
I think I'll have to unfollow. I can't deal with these ads. I know she has a lantern to pay for and Marky has been furloughed, but for fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.