Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that it matters or anything, but Bill is the absolute spit of his dad isn't he?

Reactions: 7
Stan’s Mum is too busy plugging #Ad left right and centre to notice that Daisy hasn’t worn her Glasses for weeks & there is somethings not quite right with Stan 🥺 She says he doesn’t have her syndrome and he’s perfectly fine 🤔
I was thinking that too. He has a syndrome looking face like her and daisy.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just watched the update to the Extension, just being nosy really. With the exception of her new kitchen ( which looks like it will be really nice) the rest of the extension is pretty under whelming.
Why have all that wasted space for bin storage! Surely the budget could have stretched to a new front door, and the new bedroom looks really small. Also I had to laugh when she showed the lovely view from the bedroom window and you could see The Waitrose car park 😂.
Also Charlotte I really don’t think you can class that as your garage anymore when there’s no access anymore for a car.🚘.
And I’m not jealous I’ve had my own extension done recently and it’s bigger than yours😂. Also the layout of downstairs is so strange.

Just watched the update to the Extension, just being nosy really. With the exception of her new kitchen ( which looks like it will be really nice) the rest of the extension is pretty under whelming.
Why have all that wasted space for bin storage! Surely the budget could have stretched to a new front door, and the new bedroom looks really small. Also I had to laugh when she showed the lovely view from the bedroom window and you could see The Waitrose car park 😂.
Also Charlotte I really don’t think you can class that as your garage anymore when there’s no access anymore for a car.🚘.
And I’m not jealous I’ve had my own extension done recently and it’s bigger than yours😂. Also the layout of downstairs is so strange.
Are the bins enclosed? Arnt they gonna stink?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That is definitely one small bedroom they’ll have. It looks absolutely tiny. Either that or the window is enormous.

I think the family area/kitchen dining area will be lovely, but I’m not fussed on the rest. Not sure about the “bin area” Porch thing they have going on, I’m not sure of the point of it? Why not put the utility there and make the dining area even bigger to have a living space too?

Yes the house is really uneven, there’s absolutely no need for another bathroom in that bedroom, it’s tiny!!! If you have managed with two toilets as a family of 5 why use more space that could be used to make a decent sized bedroom, she has made it clear it’s her forever home so why would she listen to other people’s opinion on that? Might aswell of moved. Kitchen will look good though

Bloody hell shes unfit😂

They both have Charlotte’s same flat facial features, I’ve never been able to understand why she is so sure Stan doesn’t have her syndrome
Sorry, I’ve just started catching up with this thread, I’ve always wondered this too, and the three of them sound really nasally when they talk.

Reactions: 2
No doubt she is already thinking of a “lantern window cleaning hacks” video with her dangling out of Bills bedroom window 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember her saying when Stan was newborn that they struggled with breastfeeding? It could be coincidence but if she breastfed Bill with no problems would this not be a sign something is wrong? I understand Daisy’s feeding problems were due to her cleft palate but realistically how many babies just can’t feed at all?

Reactions: 1
She often sounds weirdly out of breath whenever she's walking and filming, it's so disctracting!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’ve noticed she’s always out of breath. I wonder if that’s why Mark nicknames her “snuffles” (still wish I’d never heard that 🤢. It’s like something a 13 year old would call his gf, it’s bloody weird)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.