Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the out of breathness whilst walking and talking could have anything to do with the prosecco (or 5) our Charl likes to have.

Did she recently change her handles to "CharlTaylor"? I thought she used to be "CharlotteTaylor/CharlotteLTaylor/CharlotteLouiseTaylor"?

Were the pringles an ad?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she didn’t just make a seperate public home account from the beginning instead of doing a poll. We all knew it was gonna happen. She’ll grab any bit of validation she can get.

Anyway, I think it’s awful. It’s so squashed in next to her neighbour, she’s losing a huge chunk of garden, and the worst room in the house (living room, AWFUL layout/shape) is remaining untouched. She really should’ve just moved.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the out of breathness whilst walking and talking could have anything to do with the prosecco (or 5) our Charl likes to have.

Did she recently change her handles to "CharlTaylor"? I thought she used to be "CharlotteTaylor/CharlotteLTaylor/CharlotteLouiseTaylor"?

Were the pringles an ad?
Nah I think her insta handle has always been @charltaylor

Reactions: 1
Why would you make a home renovation account for yourself unless you wanted others to see? Surely with her 'content creator's skills she could document it in another way that she could keep.

Reactions: 2
I don't know why she insulted people's intelligence with the poll asking if people wanted one when this was always her intention all along 🙄

Reactions: 7
“I made a home account just for me but it really annoyed me when I did a poll and nobody actually wanted me to make a home account because even though our extension is actually only relevant to us I decided to give it a few months and share it with you because it’s been really bugging me that no one has asked me to share more of our extension so here it is. Sorry I said that all in one go and I’m really out of breath it takes it out of me keep climbing up and down our new extension to show you guys on my new home account. I hope you don’t mind it just makes me feel all warm and cosy thinking about it” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She was out of breath even at the start of that video. I don't find her very humble at all. It's so sickly and fake. She is bragging, and it really isn't the time to be doing that on a public platform.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
“A fair few people have been asking me to set up a home account“...really?!

Am I the only one who couldn’t care less about her extension? Sure, it’ll be nice to see the finished thing but do we really need to see every tiny detail? Surely it’s only interesting for the person who is actually having the extension 🙈

Reactions: 9
Well I'm still in shock because she said old Sharky Boy was making dinner tonight😳😳😳😳😳. I do hope he doesn't strain himself🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well she’s lost All her fitness now she’s not had her hour a week of spin class with her Auntie Debbie!! She was a proper athlete before the virus struck ( in her head!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice and humble Char doesn’t like to brag or show off. Yet gives her extension its own account. What a loon.

• Angry
Lots of comments on here ‘she should just move’ - in her defence (I live local) it’s near impossible to make the next jump. We also have a 3 bed semi and are remortgaging soon to spend probably £100k on extending the rear and creating a 4th bedroom in the loft, as well as making the whole of the downstairs to our taste. You can’t just spend £100k on a better house round here...you’d need £200k+. If she wants the new kitchen with bifolds then she has no choice but to do it there. To buy any better house, and to make to their taste, she’d need a hell of a lot more than what she’s spending now. Most people round here can’t make that jump and end up extending/renovating what they have.

Plus, her home IS in a desirable location, so close to the ‘village’ and she does have a decent sized garden (even now) compared to lots in the area (it’s rare to find something bigger).

Lots of people extend right up to their neighbour here - not ideal but totally normal.

I don’t like the bin store idea AT ALL! She’d be better to use that space as a garage and have one of those modern grey bin stores outside in the fresh air. Is that area even going to have a garage door to it to hide it? And I don’t get the green colour door she’s gone for either. I think the bedroom will look fine once decorated and (minimal) furniture in. Again, lots of the 3 beds round here have small bedrooms. It is what it is.

Reactions: 12
I really like Charlotte’s garden. It’s almost always cheaper to extend than it would be to move to the next step up. To get a 4 bed with a similar size garden in my area we would have to spend £100k at least, a simple double story extension would be 50k, and will add 70k to the value of the house. In my area anyway. I think what they are doing is really sensible to be honest!

I think they’re being sensible and it’s really up to them what they choose to do whether that’s extending or moving the only thing I can’t be doing with is her need to tell us all about it, every minor bit of detail. We don’t care, it’s not relevant to us at all.

Someone mentioned on here just a couple of days ago that now she can’t go for her spinning class with Auntie Debbie she’s doing absolutely nothing - this morning she’s got a gym top on ... she definitely doesn’t read here though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to be mean and I Know some of us may have all gained a few pounds during lock down, but Charlotte looks like she’s gained more than a few pounds in her insta story photo this morning.
The problem with her is that she likes her food and drink and when she rewards herself it’s always with food and drink. Not a pamper night or a nice walk.
During lock down we as a family most days went for a long walk for our 1hr exercise. I don’t think Charlotte left the house apart from doing the food shop.
I wonder if she will still say she’s a size 12! Oh no! Could we be getting a slimming or gym type AD coming up😮.

I don’t know why she didn’t just make a seperate public home account from the beginning instead of doing a poll. We all knew it was gonna happen. She’ll grab any bit of validation she can get.

Anyway, I think it’s awful. It’s so squashed in next to her neighbour, she’s losing a huge chunk of garden, and the worst room in the house (living room, AWFUL layout/shape) is remaining untouched. She really should’ve just moved.
I agree it’s such a weird layout. The kitchen will be amazing and I think that’s all Charlotte cares about as that’s were she spends most of her time😀

I don’t want to be mean and I Know some of us may have all gained a few pounds during lock down, but Charlotte looks like she’s gained more than a few pounds in her insta story photo this morning.
The problem with her is that she likes her food and drink and when she rewards herself it’s always with food and drink. Not a pamper night or a nice walk.
During lock down we as a family most days went for a long walk for our 1hr exercise. I don’t think Charlotte left the house apart from doing the food shop.
I wonder if she will still say she’s a size 12! Oh no! Could we be getting a slimming or gym type AD coming up😮.

I agree it’s such a weird layout. The kitchen will be amazing and I think that’s all Charlotte cares about as that’s were she spends most of her time😀

You was right... latest post hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.