Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone and their mum advertising tui? 🙈
Sorry, really don't think anyone is going to be flying anywhere for a while!
The country I live in had started allowing flights but won't allow the UK yet. When they do allow UK visitors, they will be tested at the airport then sent to their hotel rooms, if test is negative all fine, however if it comes up positive then you will have to isolate and stay in your hotel room for 2 weeks. No daily walk allowed. No contact with the outside world other than your phone. Literally the hotel room! Maybe wait until the UK is actually allowed in to other countries??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
An ad for petit filous one day then the next day a grocery haul with Tesco’s own fromage frais , really selling it well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
“I’m in a really good mood today” I’m not surprised probably the thought of all that ££££ coming your way for all the ads you’ve just spewed out with about 3 days. duck off Charlotte

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Joy of moving, Heinz, tui, petit fillious, bloo.. that’s in the space of 10 bleeping days. How this woman even has fans is beyond me

• Angry
Reactions: 12
"A few people asked.." no, they didnt. You read it here. Has she uploaded why it was late? Seems to cut off.
I'd say its because the cut off for new people being furloughed was approaching.

Screenshot_20200617-132809_Instagram.jpg

I know what I'd like to ask,
"You mention hiding from your kids in the bathroom, I'm just curious where they like to go to hide when you want to pimp them out for the next ad? Or when you want to discuss their personal issues, for engagement?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, but I can't be held back from posting...oh my GOD how many times did she have to mention in this latest Tesco video that Mark did the weekly shop and "Mark chose this" and "Mark chose that"...honestly, he must really be doing next to nothing for this to be news, surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"A few people asked.." no, they didnt. You read it here. Has she uploaded why it was late? Seems to cut off.
I'd say its because the cut off for new people being furloughed was approaching.

View attachment 156304
I know what I'd like to ask,
"You mention hiding from your kids in the bathroom, I'm just curious where they like to go to hide when you want to pimp them out for the next ad? Or when you want to discuss their personal issues, for engagement?"
Oh my god PLEASE actually ask this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They never go on holiday unless it’s free so I think she’s a terrible fit for a tui ad!

Reactions: 8
An ad for petit filous one day then the next day a grocery haul with Tesco’s own fromage frais , really selling it well :ROFLMAO:
I thought that. I swear she NEVER buys petit filous and has made the point a few times that own brand from age frais are just as good, cheaper and healthier in some cases 🤔🙄 beyond a joke. #adbreak... also pissing me off that she says 'thank us for watching the ad'. No probs love, I'll purposefully go out my way to not buy brands you promote 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Karen thinks her daughter “does well” when it comes to selling Bill’s, Daisy’s and Stan’s childhoods, anonymity, privacy and safety? How the hell can they justify that? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I'm just annoyed because they forgot that £300 braun epilator ad too 😂 legitimately felt like I was watching QVC when she did that video

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is she going to apologise for completely ignoring her children’s right to privacy? 🤔

Of course she won’t apologise. Her ‘job’ allows her to stay at home and pays for her extension. Sadly that has more appeal that her children’s best interests

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wonder what Bill's dad and his side of the family think of his sons life being sold online.

Of course she is allowed to work to pay the bills, but how often does she get a job that doesnt involve her children. Then think what she brings in from vlogs etc. Those children earn her the money.

Reactions: 6
Also, Karen, if it’s her JOB, would you turn up at her old office job and start telling off anyone who dares to criticise her work?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.