Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m pretty sure Bill still does. But I think he seems a little younger than his years because he has much younger siblings.

Reactions: 2
Of course the oversized hoody is hanging over her knuckles in the latest story , classic :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m interested to see if she sends Stan and Daisy back to nursery if they open again in June. Interested to see if all these instamums will actually...

Reactions: 8
I feel bad for saying this, but why does she not say some words properly, like not finish them off?
Mainly when she is doing a good haul, I wondered if it’s because she is salivating?

• Haha
Oh shes feeling little bubbles of excitement for her home 🙄. Did she mention she was having an extension? This isnt just any extension. This extension represents a future. A future without fear. A future without covid. A future filled with love and hope. And that's just really really lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ffs can’t just play a game with the kids, got to film it and post it for everyone to praise her for being such a good, hands on mum. Bollocks. She’ll have sat there for 2 minutes before going back to the kitchen to dream of her extension and whatever else it is she does

Reactions: 5
She admitted once on a vlog that she didn't really like playing games with the kids and found it difficult to interact on their level. So it's all fake for the gram to portray her idyllic little bubble of perfect family life🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know it’s been mentioned but I never pay that much attention, just watched her vlog and I just can’t unsee stan’s wrists. Not picking at the child obviously I’ve just personally never seen someone with wrists that are so...floppy?

I know it’s been mentioned but I never pay that much attention, just watched her vlog and I just can’t unsee stan’s wrists. Not picking at the child obviously I’ve just personally never seen someone with wrists that are so...floppy?

The wee boy definitely looks like his wrists are a bit floppy. Maybe he doesn’t have “the syndrome” but he’s for sure inherited the floppy looking wrists from Charlotte.

I agree. He’s a cute little boy but there is something not quite right with his wrists.

I agree. He’s a cute little boy but there is something not quite right with his wrists.
Hes super cute but, I also agree. I noticed it when he was very very small but thought maybe it was just his age. This old pic stood out to me at the time (I'm assuming it's ok to post as its on her public page, along with hundreds of others!)
Screenshot_20200512-234931_Instagram.jpg
It doesn't appear they've changed with time.
Just to reiterate, this is in no way a criticism of the child!! Merely an observation.
Kind of highlights though, the level of scrutiny they inflict on their children, by posting every single detail and moment for complete strangers to see.

His ankles also, daisy is the same

I’d definitely want to know why , I wonder if she’s had it looked at.

I’ve noticed Stan’s wrists for ages, there’s definitely something going on there. It’s actually much more obvious/severe then Daisy’s.

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed too, but it might just be joint hypermobility. She should still get it looked at though if she hasn’t already, which I’m sure she’d tell us all about it she had.

The scrunched up face she insists on doing is so bloody irritating. 🤪
Screenshot_20200513-154743_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200513-154705_Instagram.jpg
And all to over explain about her trip to buy sink unblocker 🥴😩😖😒😏🤨😣😌😟🥴 I've never had a use for half those emojis before but they sum up, pretty well, Charlotte's dramatisation of nipping to the shop (or any other mundane chore she does that she has to monologue)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.