Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still advertising baby products when Stan is almost 2 and a half 😂 anything for a quick ££

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Phew I’m so glad she cleared up what she meant earlier and posted a picture of her new extension...again

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you reckon she ever washes them PJs? She has them on constantly and always feels the need to post a pic wearing them haha.

Ive also noticed that both Stan and Daisy seem to have really big feet, not sure if that could be linked to the floppy wrists. Obviously we know that Daisy's is due to the syndrome but there are a lot if similarities between the two.

Reactions: 4
She actually put on the stories that she has tried not to make her account, too much about her home 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh but she does love to sniff his little head after he’s had his bath because he smells like honey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is the extension a flat roof? Just seen it on her stories. I know it’s not finished but if it is a flat roof it doesn’t ‘blend’ in with the rest of her house. Having had an extension myself I think it’s important for it not to look like a bit has just been stuck on to the original house. All just my opinion though😃

Reactions: 5
Why does she see food as 'fun'? She's given them a croissant and fruit this morning which apparently is a holiday breakfast so therefore is fun for them. Bizarre really, mine would have that once a week but not for fun, usually just to give abit of variety every now and again.

Reactions: 6
Why does she see food as 'fun'? She's given them a croissant and fruit this morning which apparently is a holiday breakfast so therefore is fun for them. Bizarre really, mine would have that once a week but not for fun, usually just to give abit of variety every now and again.
😂😂This is the same girl who, yesterday, wanted to show us the "cool bits" she got that brought her "a little bit of joy". She didnt want to show us the boring things like cucumber & a loaf etc (her words).
Her COOL things included; coffee pods, crisps, zoflora, sausages, sink unblocker and a tin of iced coffee.
So, can you just imagine how giddy she was with the kids having a croissant and a petit filous?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Mark bought them so I can't take the credit"

ALL HAIL THE WONDERFUL MARK!!! 🙌🏻 She always bends over backwards to kiss that drip's backside. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG Stan’s haircut!!!!! I wonder why Bill didn’t get one too? I maybe way off the mark here so apologies in advance but do you think it’s because Bill is the “GoldenBoy” 🤔

I’d definitely want to know why , I wonder if she’s had it looked at.
I wondered if it’s radial nerve palsy but I don’t think that’s to do with the feet as well. I’m the same I can’t un-see it in every vlog and picture, they can’t keep the wrists straight. Maybe it is hypermobity but that can be quite painful for children.

from the picnic lunch she’s put on it looks like bills got an ice cream in his hand so either she made way too much lunch and there’s loads left over or they’ve barely eaten anything and they’re not great eaters after all. No wonder the kids eat separate to her and mark because she knows they’re like many other kids and wouldn’t eat what she makes. I feel she always try to make out like they’re great eaters when she does her food hauls.
Also in regards to her go and have a read of why everyone is being a bit of a dick. Yes Charlotte everyone is going through something difficult at the moment but most level headed people don’t continue to brag about their new extension that most people wouldn’t be able to afford at the best of times let alone lockdown. Remember Charlotte not many people sell their kids as their income

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Good to see they’re on the line ready to go back on tonight ;)
😂😂😂 she cant help but respond to tattle. How lucky that stan was at the little slide right underneath the washing line so she was able to zoom in on him/ pjs too!! Its ok Charlotte, we now believe you wash your pjs 😂

• Haha
They’ve been able to get into the garden today guys and it’s been A PRIVILEGE 🤦‍♀️ Why not just say “we’ve been playing in the garden, it’s been nice”...

Reactions: 8
They’ve been able to get into the garden today guys and it’s been A PRIVILEGE 🤦‍♀️ Why not just say “we’ve been playing in the garden, it’s been nice”...
Because that isn't how people speak in fairytales 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What does she mean, she hasn’t put makeup on properly in ages? She’s been dolled up to the nines since lockdown began!

D041E542-D6E0-45FF-A62A-7C59E0439E10.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Simpering beg is trying to pull the builders. Or stop marky sharky from wandering off with someone he's met on animal crossing (or one of the builders).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does she mean, she hasn’t put makeup on properly in ages? She’s been dolled up to the nines since lockdown began!

View attachment 130483
The full face of makeup everyday is probably for the builders, because we know she will want to look oh so lovely for them. She’s so so grateful that they are carrying on working during a pandemic.
No Charlotte they are working coz your paying them. They are not doing you a favour!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.