Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stan reading that book in the vlog was one of the cutest things ever!!!
I know some people can't take how sickly Charlotte is but credit given where credits due, i think she is a great Mum.

Reactions: 3
I know some people can't take how sickly Charlotte is but credit given where credits due, i think she is a great Mum.
I agree. Wants to make sure we all bloody know it though 🙄😂
(She is selling their childhood and privacy to anyone willing to pay but, that's a whole other matter!)

Reactions: 7
She’s not a great mum at all. She’s literally pimping out her children to make money. She’s selling their privacy for CASH!!!! No matter how you try to sell that, it stinks.

Reactions: 18
See I see her whacking the tv and moana on at any and every available opportunity. And a lot of iPad and other screen time. Wouldn’t happen in my house. We limit all screen time, tv, movies, iPads, phones, Xbox, PS4, etc so I see that as lazy parenting.

I guess thinking if someone is good at something or not is quite subjective.

Reactions: 4
I'm talking about the activities she does with them, the food she feeds them, how she interacts with them. Would i make a career out of making YouTube videos of my kids for money? No I wouldnt but what she does film and put on Instagram there's a big difference between her and eg Rebecca meldrum. The happiness shows on Charlotte's kids, they eat well, the go to after school activities, they have nice clothes that fit them, they live in a nice, clean, warm home & they actually have bedrooms that have been decorated. There's a big difference

I think the kids seem happy enough, and I can’t deny she seems to do a good job with feeding them, but she doesn’t ever seem to play with them. She seems very obsessed with having a clean and tidy house and seems to be doing that constantly whilst the TV keeps the kids entertained. She even admitted in a post that she’s not very good at playing with the kids. She’s more of a homemaker than a playful parent.

And mark my words, the kids won’t be happy as they get older with all their private details; including medical records and address plastered all over the internet. Once the digital footprint is there, you can’t take it back. They have no anonymity from a young age. Which is pretty appalling if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t get past wanny’s hair cut poor kid. A haircut can make a huge difference to how someone looks, he’s lost that little boy/toddler look and now looks like a right bruiser 🤦‍♀️ Sorry, not criticising the child just her idea of a decent hair cut for a 2 year old

Reactions: 9
I can’t get past wanny’s hair cut poor kid. A haircut can make a huge difference to how someone looks, he’s lost that little boy/toddler look and now looks like a right bruiser 🤦‍♀️ Sorry, not criticising the child just her idea of a decent hair cut for a 2 year old
What I dont get is that Stan had his hair cut because it apparently needed it but Daisy’s hair is starting to look a bit straggly at the ends but you don’t see her getting the scissors out there. Definitely agree that it just looks a bit silly on Stan though, they could’ve at least done it with a longer grade on the clippers

Reactions: 3
I think she's a good parent yes, but she rarely does any activities herself with them. Anything she does do appears to be for an ad or for her own pleasure I.e. it makes her feel nostalgic and happy because she used to do it when she was little.
You rarely hear her say she's taken them out on their bikes for example, they seem to go on them if they're going to her parents but never just for a ride out. Never see her go for a picnic, or maybe to a local theme park or a day out somewhere. Likewise if they are crafting, she is usually doing washing or cooking tea. Or sitting taking a break reading her book!! They only really seem to go for cake and coffee or visiting family.
I wouldn't say she does a great deal 'with' them. Might just be me, but I never sit down a read a book until mine are in bed, i would just feel guilty that I should be engaged with them rather than a book.
And Stans hair def could have got away with some scissors on the front. I agree Daisy's could do with a trim actually, could do with a good tidy up to help it thicken and even out, it's still looks very baby hair and wispy.

• Heart
same syndrome as charlotte and Daisy?
He doesn't though. He was tested after he was born.

I think she's a good parent yes, but she rarely does any activities herself with them. Anything she does do appears to be for an ad or for her own pleasure I.e. it makes her feel nostalgic and happy because she used to do it when she was little.
You rarely hear her say she's taken them out on their bikes for example, they seem to go on them if they're going to her parents but never just for a ride out. Never see her go for a picnic, or maybe to a local theme park or a day out somewhere. Likewise if they are crafting, she is usually doing washing or cooking tea. Or sitting taking a break reading her book!! They only really seem to go for cake and coffee or visiting family.
I wouldn't say she does a great deal 'with' them. Might just be me, but I never sit down a read a book until mine are in bed, i would just feel guilty that I should be engaged with them rather than a book.
And Stans hair def could have got away with some scissors on the front. I agree Daisy's could do with a trim actually, could do with a good tidy up to help it thicken and even out, it's still looks very baby hair and wispy.
Very good points! 👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
From the looks of it she must have run out of coffee, her latest Instagram story she looks to have an empty cup again....... all for the gram Charlotte all for the gram 😆

And when she’s says lots of jumping around moving all over the place I don’t for one second believe she’s talking about herself. She’ll have sat on her arse with her empty coffee cup filming the kids

• Haha
Yeah... who remembers when she said she’s “caught the gym bug”, went twice, then it was never spoken of again...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah... who remembers when she said she’s “caught the gym bug”, went twice, then it was never spoken of again...
to be fair, isn’t that like a lot of adults. I rejoin a running club each spring and give up by August 🙈

Why does she actively encourage a 4 year old to call her Mama? Surely that’s something you’d want to get RID of before she starts school?

Reactions: 12
Why does she actively encourage a 4 year old to call her Mama? Surely that’s something you’d want to get RID of before she starts school?
Why shouldn't she call her mama? I don't think it's any different to mummy, mum or mam

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.