Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Browsing threads due to boredom. Where did this woman get her kids names from, Stan, Bill and Daisy, are they family names?
What is this syndrome you talk about?
I have seen a couple of her shopping videos, they are different but it doesn't surprise me the kids won't eat them.

Reactions: 1
I’d definitely want to know why , I wonder if she’s had it looked at.
As I've said before, Charlotte makes life choices i wouldn't but she does care about her kids especially their health. She will have definitely have noticed and will have got it checked. Maybe this time round shes decided to keep it private after getting a lot of stick for oversharing Daisy's syndrome.

Why is she still advertising baby products when Stan is almost 2 and a half 😂 anything for a quick ££
I would still use them for my 7 year old, they smell gorgeous

How many ads has she spewed out in less than 24 hours. Bloody hell anyone would think she’s got an extension to pay for

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another ad 🙄

But what annoys me more is the constant shot of her left hand, obviously trying to show off her engagement ring and her terribly painted nails! Why?! Why does her hand need to be the focal point of ‘as break over’ 😠
I’d be hiding that ring!! It’s like one you used to get in a “lucky” bag as a kid in the 70’s & 80’s!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her ring looks like a pandora ring. Strange choice for an engagement ring!

I've seen her wearing eyeliner for weeks now!

Reactions: 2
Browsing threads due to boredom. Where did this woman get her kids names from, Stan, Bill and Daisy, are they family names?
What is this syndrome you talk about?
I have seen a couple of her shopping videos, they are different but it doesn't surprise me the kids won't eat them.
I think she said she named Bill (William) after someone from a favourite musical. Daisy because she wanted to keep the flower theme (Sweet William). And Stan... I dunno. Not a flower as far as I’m aware 😂

Her and Daisy have Stickler Syndrome.

I think she said she named Bill (William) after someone from a favourite musical. Daisy because she wanted to keep the flower theme (Sweet William). And Stan... I dunno. Not a flower as far as I’m aware 😂

Her and Daisy have Stickler Syndrome.
I thought Daisy as after some old mill that her and Mark used to drive past? I might be going to crazy though!

Is she for real? An ad for carex hand wash?! Chance would be a fine thing. I’ve not been able to get hold of hand wash for weeks! Round were we live it’s still one of the items that you just can’t get. Oh well as long as you get your extension Charlotte. 😡

Reactions: 6
Is she for real? An ad for carex hand wash?! Chance would be a fine thing. I’ve not been able to get hold of hand wash for weeks! Round were we live it’s still one of the items that you just can’t get. Oh well as long as you get your extension Charlotte. 😡
Same here! After a while I was able to get hold of hand wash in ALDI. But I also Couldn’t get hold of hand sanitiser for weeks and weeks.. and today... I saw them in ALDI! There was about 6 left so I took 3. I haven’t had any since before lockdown happened. One for my car, one at home and one to spare for a family of 3. She’s taking the piss... doesn’t matter what sort of handwash it is.

Why the need to advertise Carex? Everyone knows what it is and surely it's on everyone's shopping list atm! 🤷‍♀️

Same here! After a while I was able to get hold of hand wash in ALDI. But I also Couldn’t get hold of hand sanitiser for weeks and weeks.. and today... I saw them in ALDI! There was about 6 left so I took 3. I haven’t had any since before lockdown happened. One for my car, one at home and one to spare for a family of 3. She’s taking the piss... doesn’t matter what sort of handwash it is.
Not sure if you’re in the US or UK, but here in the US a lot of distilleries are now making bottles of sanitizer. We can’t find regular hand sanitizer but bought some from a distillery the next town over and put it into smaller spray bottles. It works great and we have a lot! I also spray it into paper towels and use it to wipe down the car handles, mail box, door knobs, etc. Also I can’t find liquid hand soap but smaller stores carry small brands if bar soap so we have been buying that. Good luck 🤞🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.