Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By no means do I think she’s a bad person, but that latest post, about the Elmlea advert going up in a jumbled order getting her goat & making her want wine has really hit a nerve with me. She’s being paid thousands probably to do that advert from the safety and comfort of her own home, not putting anyone in her family’s health or life at risk. As an NHS keyworker, I just can’t relate to this. I can’t follow this type of stuff. She has no clue.

Reactions: 20
I don't understand how she is able to be upstairs deep cleaning her house with 2 pre-schoolers? Is Bill (who's what, 8?) in charge? I get the impression that those kids are dumped in front of the TV/iPads a LOT but she never shows us because she's super mum.

But really, the cleaning, the elaborate meals... those kids are raising themselves.
They deffo watch tonnes of tv. In the vlogs it shows the kids sitting at the table eating and watching tv whilst Charlotte gets on with laundry etc. She loves telling us about all their amazing family meals but in reality they don't actually all eat together very often I reckon, apart from when they are out in a restaurant etc.

Reactions: 9
I wish I had time to cheer myself up and clean and hoover all the rooms in my bloody house! But no I’m sat at my dining room table working as I do every single day of the bloody week. Whilst trying to juggle a 2 year old and a 5 year old at home. Honestly they do my head in moaning about feeling low, they haven’t got a bloody clue how hard it is being a working parent and trying to homeschool/after children through the day too. They are so removed from reality and I’m so sick of hearing it.
I'm the same. Sat at my dining table whilst my kids argue and I try and cobble together a report. Juggling home schooling with trying to make sure they eat semi healthy.
It grinds my goat seeing these influencers. I've got a basket of ironing to do, 3 loads to put away and a mountain to wash. I have to tidy up when my kids are in bed before I carry on working.
And charl has the cheek to moan.

They deffo watch tonnes of tv. In the vlogs it shows the kids sitting at the table eating and watching tv whilst Charlotte gets on with laundry etc. She loves telling us about all their amazing family meals but in reality they don't actually all eat together very often I reckon, apart from when they are out in a restaurant etc.
They NEVER appear to eat together. It seems to be their routine that the kids eat their dinner (whilst glued to the TV) whilst Charlotte potters about being a 1950s housewife. Then Mark takes them for their bath and she continues to potter and clean up, and in her words “make the house more of an adult space” so her and Mark can eat after the kids go to bed. It still angers me that Mark does absolutely naff all around the house.

Reactions: 8
I got two minutes in to the Aldi haul before having to turn it off. I couldn’t listen to her rambling on and on about a pair of bloody egg cups any longer. Girl just loves the sound of her own voice too much. So much so that she gets out of breath when she’s talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200506-181651_Instagram.jpg
Ok, hands up who thinks she is sharing this to give us ideas?......🤔🙄🤔
And hands up who thinks she is sharing this to show off? 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Is she for real? She’s feeling emotional today looking at her extension. Having had an extension myself( along the same size as Charlotte’s ) a few years ago, believe me she won’t be feeling so emotional when the builders start knocking through and her main house will be like a s**t hole with dust everywhere 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Even trying to make an extension sound whimsical 🙄 representing a new normal, when people will no longer worry about covid.
Her reply to someone fawning over her
Screenshot_20200507-122055_Instagram.jpg
No Charlotte, the world has gone to tit. Your extension represents nothing other than your life being able to continue on, seemingly unaffected. Wish we all had new extensions to represent our futures 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Whilst I believe everyone is justified with how their feeling during this time I can’t help but think being emotional about the fact you are increasing your house size during a worldwide pandemic is a bit much. We are in a 2 bedroom house with one of each, we planned to upsize but things happened and now in a position were we can’t afford to extend or move, despite the lockdown. Last night highlighted the issue we have with the age gap and the girl/boy situation and I felt a complete failure as a mum for not being able to fix our situation. She sells her kids and everything is seemingly handed to her on a plate. So forgive me Charlotte for not really understanding why Covid-19 is making you feel emotional about your big fancy extension which let’s face will be exactly like all the other “influencers” houses.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Came here to say what the last few comments say. Honestly Charlotte, get a grip. Yes all feelings are valid etc, but she really is just overkill. How the hell just she get through each day when she’s so emotional about absolutely everything. What happens when her and Mark have an argument? She’s starting to make me feel really depressed every time I see her post, because she’s just not a happy-go-lucky person at all. Everything is about FEELINGS.

Reactions: 11
This woman has verbal diarrhoea and just talks utter shite 24/7

Most normal adults would have said “extension is coming along well, looking forward to when it’s all finished”
That’s it. That’s all. But no, she has to turn it into some toe curling monologue that sounds like something a 14 year old would write in English lit. Can you imagine to guff that goes through her head as her internal dialogue?!

“I’ve just been to use the toilet, because it’s always nice to take a dump,isn’t it? I don’t know why but sitting on the bog gives me time to think, as I study the back of the bathroom door I can’t help but recall all the fun times we have had in this room and it just makes me smile. I can’t help it, that’s a bit sad, isn’t it? But it’s true. I love my bathroom and one day I can’t wait to tell me kids all about how much I love it, I hope that makes sense?”

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Most normal adults would have said “extension is coming along well, looking forward to when it’s all finished”
That’s it. That’s all. But no, she has to turn it into some toe curling monologue that sounds like something a 14 year old would write in English lit. Can you imagine to guff that goes through her head as her internal dialogue?!

“I’ve just been to use the toilet, because it’s always nice to take a dump,isn’t it? I don’t know why but sitting on the bog gives me time to think, as I study the back of the bathroom door I can’t help but recall all the fun times we have had in this room and it just makes me smile. I can’t help it, that’s a bit sad, isn’t it? But it’s true. I love my bathroom and one day I can’t wait to tell me kids all about how much I love it, I hope that makes sense?”

😂😂😂😂😂
this 🙌🙌 amazing 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I had to share because it’s just melted chocolate...” JUST melted chocolate guys! jeez thanks Charlotte we’d never have thought about melting chocolate to put with fruit or biscuits thank god for influencers 🤨🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, she's about as uplifting as a damp firework. She actually depresses me she is so gloomy🙄

• Haha
The start of the vlog where she’s upstairs with her ‘brew’ wittering on about getting ready, Bill is just stood in the background. He clearly wants to ask her something/speak to her but she’s so wrapped up in filming herself that she’s not even noticed. It breaks my heart.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

😂😂😂😂😂
Hahaha well done Bettycrocker that’s bleeping killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
The start of the vlog where she’s upstairs with her ‘brew’ wittering on about getting ready, Bill is just stood in the background. He clearly wants to ask her something/speak to her but she’s so wrapped up in filming herself that she’s not even noticed. It breaks my heart.
I was just coming on to same the same thing. Imagine your child being so well trained that he knows not to come and ask you something when you are talking to a screen! She's also too busy staring at herself that she completely missed him! That's so embarrassing and disgraceful on her behalf.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.