Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she once say something like processed meats cause cancer? Looks like she’s changed her mind, given how much she gives her kids.
Lol that’s because “influencers” like Charlotte can’t keep up with their lies. They choose to do ads that have no relevance to them or their beliefs and values and then forget all about it when they’re promoting it. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Jesus this is a HUGE plateful. And then to be promising them icecream or whatever afterwards if they ‘eat well’?!
I'm pretty sure that's for all of them so I don't think that's too much at all

Jesus this is a HUGE plateful. And then to be promising them icecream or whatever afterwards if they ‘eat well’?!
My eldest who is bills age would demolish that himself and he’s tall and skinny! I find her portions for bill so small for a child his age!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My eldest who is bills age would demolish that himself and he’s tall and skinny! I find her portions for bill so small for a child his age!
Maybe for a kid Bill’s age, but that’s way too much for little ones. Stan is 2! If it’s for all 3 to share it’s probably not enough actually!

Maybe for a kid Bill’s age, but that’s way too much for little ones. Stan is 2! If it’s for all 3 to share it’s probably not enough actually!
[/QUOTE
God yeah it’s far too much for the little ones! But bills lunches are sometimes something like half a sandwich some grapes and a yogurt for how much food she buys on her weekly shop I duno who is eating it cos it’s not the kids 🤣

Reactions: 1
Dear me, ole Charl's thread never fails to make me laugh, all the gifts she keeps giving us to enjoy; Crazy Frog gurns, dodgy trotters, awkward mirror poses, Shark and his comedic lack of enthusiasm, ham day, ridiculous traditions, pointless baggy sleeves, endless laundry, weird almost crying voice at the start of vlogs...gotta love her!
perfect description of our char ❤💯.😂
If I was EVER to hack into her phone I would straighten UP every single mirror selfie image and repost them on insta while DELETING every single foot shot! Come on Char admit it Marky boy has a thing for your chunky Fred flintstone feet 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This is why I’ve always been shocked by the sheer amount of food she buys on a weekly basis - “for a family of five” she says. Yeah, but two of them are preschoolers who really don’t need much at all. Her portions are always absolutely enormous; like double what I’d eat.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
C’mon bill start clapping for the nhs whilst I film you, it’ll look good for the gram....poor bill.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she once say something like processed meats cause cancer? Looks like she’s changed her mind, given how much she gives her kids.
I thought she said she was off pork for a while because there were reports of butchers “cutting cancer” out of the meat and then selling it?

Reactions: 4
C’mon bill start clapping for the nhs whilst I film you, it’ll look good for the gram....poor bill.
just to point out that my post wasn’t knocking the clapping for the nhs, absolutely applaud them. Just questioned her filming it. Why not just clap. I was tired when I wrote the original post, apologies if anyone thought I was saying they shouldn’t clap 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Not sure anyone needs to know that you’re washing your crappy wipes :sick:( and every other tiny bit of cleaning you’re doing , cue the washing machine shot:ROFLMAO:).

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wish I had time to cheer myself up and clean and hoover all the rooms in my bloody house! But no I’m sat at my dining room table working as I do every single day of the bloody week. Whilst trying to juggle a 2 year old and a 5 year old at home. Honestly they do my head in moaning about feeling low, they haven’t got a bloody clue how hard it is being a working parent and trying to homeschool/after children through the day too. They are so removed from reality and I’m so sick of hearing it.

Reactions: 14
I thought she said she was off pork for a while because there were reports of butchers “cutting cancer” out of the meat and then selling it?
Yes, I remember now. So I guess she’s ok with giving her kids pork in the form of salami, prosciutto and mini party sausages then?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't understand how she is able to be upstairs deep cleaning her house with 2 pre-schoolers? Is Bill (who's what, 8?) in charge? I get the impression that those kids are dumped in front of the TV/iPads a LOT but she never shows us because she's super mum.

But really, the cleaning, the elaborate meals... those kids are raising themselves.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.