Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a break from this boring woman BUT her video popped up in my recommendation s the other day! The world has basically shut down and Charlotte's life has changed a bit! Besides no take away coffee in hand everything is the same!!! Same routine, play with kids, clean house and cook mountains of food! How the duck is that possible????
Well, she hardly ever left the house anyway unless it was to go to costa or travel through the magic gate at the end of the garden to pop into Waitrose.
I switch between being really annoyed at her content but then bits of it I like.. but I just cannot believe her life is as perfect as she portrays.
And the crazy frog pose- does she really think that is attractive?

She made out in that Bloo ad that she had used it for years. I remember seeing in her other vlogs bottles of dettol and Waitrose essential bleach by the side of her toilet. Who is she trying to kid that the bloo is her favourite cleaning product.

Reactions: 10
She uses that crazy frog grin in every thumbnail. The Joker gurn while staring at something on the ceiling or herself in the view finder. Verrrrrrry unattractive. 🤮

Reactions: 7
As if you need to use a rim block as well as a cistern block. Also those things are rubbish for the environment plus the cistern blocks can wreck your lav right up!

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she films certain things that the kids do or say then upload it on Instagram. So the like the story were Stan has asked to watch nana... 1. Why are you filming it? Do we need to see that? And 2. It just seems so staged. How did she have Instagram ready at that precise moment of him asking? Trouble with Instagram is that no one enjoys the moment anymore it has to be uploaded for everyone else to look at too, nothing is personal/private anymore, especially with Charlotte. My youngest asked to go to the loo earlier I didn't ask him to repeat it just so I could film it and put it on my stories 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why Snark & Wanny had to post a tribute to Daisy on her birthday - they were sitting right beside her! And Daisy nearly on top of the tv with NO GLASSES ON!
Charl has to be the most vomit inducing mumagram out there. She posts filtered pics of herself, contorting herself to appear slim, yet in her vlogs she fills the entire screen. Wearing baggy frumpy cardigans & long floaty skirts makes her look like Mrs Doubtfire.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why Snark & Wanny had to post a tribute to Daisy on her birthday - they were sitting right beside her! And Daisy nearly on top of the tv with NO GLASSES ON!
Charl has to be the most vomit inducing mumagram out there. She posts filtered pics of herself, contorting herself to appear slim, yet in her vlogs she fills the entire screen. Wearing baggy frumpy cardigans & long floaty skirts makes her look like Mrs Doubtfire.
I don’t get why she was showing off her hearing aids on her stories yet refuses to acknowledge that her child needs to wear her glasses more than what she does. 🤷‍♀️

Wanny 😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha
I watched the birthday vlog through cringing. She does a funny voice at times, like a softly almost whisper of a voice. Usually when she is talking about how much she loved the kids and how proud she is blah blah blah.
Not sure why she needed to make the video with her and mark on, they live with her??!!!!
And Mark trying to be funny with the cannon...such a joker 🙄

• Haha
Dear me, ole Charl's thread never fails to make me laugh, all the gifts she keeps giving us to enjoy; Crazy Frog gurns, dodgy trotters, awkward mirror poses, Shark and his comedic lack of enthusiasm, ham day, ridiculous traditions, pointless baggy sleeves, endless laundry, weird almost crying voice at the start of vlogs...gotta love her!

• Haha
Whilst shopping at my local Waitrose, I was offered a £75 John Lewis voucher if I would endorse some sort of bathroom cleaning product. Of course I declined, because I’m a person of high moral principles and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner, now available in scented lemon or pine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Daisy's birthday vlog 🙄 my kids have all had their birthdays during lockdown. Family video called and got to sing happy birthday while we did cake. No biggie. I didnt get them all to record bloody messages and edit them so they could watch them! What's the point of that? Unless they couldnt have facetimed on the day? Definitely no need for mark to have recorded a message😂 as usual, Charlotte making it in to this big dramatic cinematic event. Probably had a sickly voice over too. God, she annoys me!

Reactions: 11
Haven't watched her I ages. Is her extension still happening?
Yes it is because “bless ‘em” the builders are still able to work with social distancing 🙄

Daisy's birthday vlog 🙄 my kids have all had their birthdays during lockdown. Family video called and got to sing happy birthday while we did cake. No biggie. I didnt get them all to record bloody messages and edit them so they could watch them! What's the point of that? Unless they couldnt have facetimed on the day? Definitely no need for mark to have recorded a message😂 as usual, Charlotte making it in to this big dramatic cinematic event. Probably had a sickly voice over too. God, she annoys me!
It absolutely did have a sickly voiceover of Charl really hamming it up. She’s so predictable!

Didn’t she once say something like processed meats cause cancer? Looks like she’s changed her mind, given how much she gives her kids.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.