Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The description in her latest vlog has pissed me off and that's before I've even watched the vlog.. "juggling work" oh piss off Charlotte 🙄
Oh just duck off you annoying goody two shoes. Like you could give a bloody stuff how everyone is. She's so irritating. The pathetic little voice and the wide eyes. And every time she mentions Mark, I just want to deck her.

Christ. Maybe this lockdown is getting to me more than I thought. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she seriously just dedicate five stories to rambling about the neighbourhood cats? bleeping hell, I didn’t think it was possible but lockdown really has made her more boring than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh just duck off you annoying goody two shoes. Like you could give a bloody stuff how everyone is. She's so irritating. The pathetic little voice and the wide eyes. And every time she mentions Mark, I just want to deck her.

Christ. Maybe this lockdown is getting to me more than I thought. :oops:
I think she's defo starting to wind people up more than usual 😂 it's how out of touch she is reality that really get me!

Reactions: 9
Latest photo of Bill; my god he is getting more and more like his (biological) Dad as he gets older. And the other two are the spitting image of Charlotte. I think she was desperate for one of them to look like Mark! None of them do.

• Haha
Do any of her old videos have William’s dad in them? I can’t remember ever seeing him.

Gave up on the vlog 8 minutes in. She did a thing that I really hate people doing to their children, you can hear on the video made for Daisy her saying something along the lines of "I know you won't see all the people you love or have the birthday you want" etc. Why do that? Daisy is probably none the wiser and probably doesn't mind all the much that she can't do much on her birthday but yet it's like Charlotte wants her to be sad about it!
Stop putting your stresses on the kids and let them be oblivious!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Gave up on the vlog 8 minutes in. She did a thing that I really hate people doing to their children, you can hear on the video made for Daisy her saying something along the lines of "I know you won't see all the people you love or have the birthday you want" etc. Why do that? Daisy is probably none the wiser and probably doesn't mind all the much that she can't do much on her birthday but yet it's like Charlotte wants her to be sad about it!
Stop putting your stresses on the kids and let them be oblivious!!!
So true. She would more than likely have been none the wiser! Plus poor Daisy looked a bit bewildered watching the video made for her I thought. All put together for the purpose of getting sappy "Oh you've made me cry!" type of comments. No. Need.

Reactions: 10
So true. She would more than likely have been none the wiser! Plus poor Daisy looked a bit bewildered watching the video made for her I thought. All put together for the purpose of getting sappy "Oh you've made me cry!" type of comments. No. Need.
Shes... unhealthily sentimental? I didn’t think there was such a thing but she really does seem to be an unhealthy level of emotional. And yes, she’s passing that on to her kids.

Do any of her old videos have William’s dad in them? I can’t remember ever seeing him.
I’ve followed her for a long time. There was plenty of pictures of him on the blog and old insta posts.

Reactions: 4
She’s still got photos of him on her Instagram page - you have to scroll alllllllll the way to the very start of her grid but there’s a few photos of him and still with the coupley captions on them from when they were together!

Reactions: 3
Oh man the birthday vlog was a painful watch. Didn’t make it to the end. Had to turn off at the 5 minute ramble about her vacuum cleaners (past and present) and take a moment to re-evaluate my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just noticed on her insta story that Bill & Stanley have the same middle name.. bit strange

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That was unfair to say that to Daisy. She probably thought it was just a birthday spent at home.
Charlotte reminds me of girls at schools who would burst into tears watching a film or reading a passage from a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s still got photos of him on her Instagram page - you have to scroll alllllllll the way to the very start of her grid but there’s a few photos of him and still with the coupley captions on them from when they were together!

I’ve never scrolled back through her instagram before. I finished work for the day so I just did and what a treat 😂 (as she would say). Let’s just say the feet shots get worse the more you go back...

44E5336E-FE5C-4A4F-A8F9-CE9C19CDA489.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Attempted the watch flog and sacked it off. Sorry can’t be bothered with her tit anymore. Miss bloody perfect.

Reactions: 4
Even our Charlotte couldn't romanticise toilet cleaning products. I was expecting: the smell of Bloo instantly takes me back to my childhood...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love how she ended it with... “ I hope you enjoyed it”........🤔 what is it we are meant to have enjoyed? You showing off your cleaning basket with bog cleaner? Hang on whilst I go and appreciate my toilet duck, you’ve really inspired me Charlotte. Thank you. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a break from this boring woman BUT her video popped up in my recommendation s the other day! The world has basically shut down and Charlotte's life has changed a bit! Besides no take away coffee in hand everything is the same!!! Same routine, play with kids, clean house and cook mountains of food! How the duck is that possible????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.