Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
credit where credits due, I really enjoyed her lockdown favs video. Nice to see her be genuine, she's making out she's super mum.

Reactions: 1
Oh, Daisy is “trying to learn the words to Moana so she can sing it all” is she? Or is that you making her learn, Charlotte? So you can stick it on insta and get loads of validation for yourself (not your child)? She doesn’t care what the words are at that age!

Reactions: 9
Hi Charlotte 👋 Please look after your children’s eyesight. Being that close to the TV is SO bad. Where are Daisy’s glasses? You should prioritise her eyesight more 😡

Hi Charlotte 👋 Please look after your children’s eyesight. Being that close to the TV is SO bad. Where are Daisy’s glasses? You should prioritise her eyesight more 😡

Oops, posted it twice. Never mind. I guess if Charlotte reads it enough times then she might actually take our advice on board...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Apparently Mark has suggested they watch the Les Mis concert 😂😂 AS IF he wants to watch that! I reckon hes just trying to keep her occupied all night so he can have some peace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Apparently Mark has suggested they watch the Les Mis concert 😂😂 AS IF he wants to watch that! I reckon hes just trying to keep her occupied all night so he can have some peace!
Hahaha this was my thought instantly. I think being a “musical” person is quite rare and an acquired taste. And as a bloke who ditches her for online pub quizzes with his mates and football every Saturday, he just doesn’t seem the cultured type. I bet he’s dying inside sitting through that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My husband likes football and seeing his mates... but also secretly enjoys musicals, cookery programmes and tit with me, so it is possible 😂

We just finished watching Glow Up (a makeup artist competition) and he was more invested than I was 😂

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that thinks it’s a complete waste of time, money and products to be slapping on a full face of make up to sit around the house doing nothing?!!!!

She’s banging on about “getting ready” - ready for what?! Sitting around the house? To then wash it all of later on?!!!

• Haha
Is it just me that thinks it’s a complete waste of time, money and products to be slapping on a full face of make up to sit around the house doing nothing?!!!!

She’s banging on about “getting ready” - ready for what?! Sitting around the house? To then wash it all of later on?!!!
I've not had makeup on in over a month - enjoying giving my skin a break from it and also saving money as not needing any!

Reactions: 7
Another up close and personal shot of her skin... and another chance for her to eye herself up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I've not had makeup on in over a month - enjoying giving my skin a break from it and also saving money as not needing any!
Same. I kinda get that it makes her feel better, but if you’re not leaving the house it really does seem like such a waste of makeup. I buy quite a lot of high end stuff and wouldn’t want to waste it pottering around the house! Why do I get the feeling that it’s really because she just wants Mark to keep fancying her 🤢

• Sick
Well I'm going out on my daily walks without make up, and I honestly don't care how many people I frighten along the way😂. At least it makes people keep their distance 😁

• Haha
She’s always worn a lot. Really thick foundation and black eyeliner with caked on shimmery eyeshadow that isn’t flattering on her eye skin as it’s quite crepey. Usually with a strong lipstick as well. Agreed that’s like my night out makeup but the fact she wears it like that to doss around the house; no wonder her skin is bad!

Reactions: 11
Why does she pose like Hunchback of Notre Dame when she takes a selfie? I couldn’t watch anymore. Her voice, face expressions, just her in general absolutely grinds my gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen two different ads for mail order braces in the past week so wouldn’t be surprised if Charlotte pops out that one. Bet she will be pretty gutted if it passed her by though (even if she has never mentioned being self conscious about them)!

Reactions: 1
Can't bring myself to watch Daisy's birthday vlog 🙄 Wonder if she will have included the birthday messages she was sent that she claimed we wouldn't see as they were just for Daisy.

Reactions: 6
Just saw they're watching daisy's birthday vlog back 🙄 what a melt, honestly she boils my piss. Cannot deal with the bumbling, oh I'm so unassuming/grateful/lucky dreary waffling anymore. She is the same age as me and I'd say her attitude and general persona are of somebody much older. She's so wet. Cannot bear to watch her vlog but shall we play Charlotte bingo:

Take a shot for a shot of her toes (geddit), a nice pic of her brew, for a dreamy hazy view of garden/ flowers on the table, for just being ever so grateful that her family were able to send messages, even though it's not the day they'd hoped for her, she hopes when Daisy looks back on this birthday when she is all grown up that she enjoyed herself 🙄 that they had a picky lunch, she wore a cardigan that was too long in the arms so it draped over her hands, but she likes things oversized as it's more comfy, that her and mark had a different tea and then ended the day with a film 😴

Joke don't do this, you'll have a hangover tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The description in her latest vlog has pissed me off and that's before I've even watched the vlog.. "juggling work" oh piss off Charlotte 🙄
Ha, surely her 'work' is the kids, ie filming them doing their everyday stuff. Then editing it a bit with a glass of prosecco in hand once they've gone to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.