Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I can find out where she lives, anyone can, and she posts when she is on the school run, going to weekly classes etc, and anyone could easily break in knowing the house is empty. Not that anyone is ever asking to be robbed, but She is certainly making life easy for any potential low lifes. We had our house broken in to last year and it was horrendous.

Reactions: 7
Has she got a screw loose or is she just really thick? Why does she think that someone dangerous wouldn’t just turn up on her doorstep? She’s practically inviting something bad to happen. I don’t care if she jeopardises her own safety, but she has a responsibility to protect her children. Her kids never signed up to any of this. Poor things; they’re stuck with the most ignorant mother who cares more about ads and making money than she does about the anonymity, privacy and safety of her children.
And this right here is the problem I have with all Mummy vloggers. It’s still a very new thing, but in a few years I guarantee there will be studies and research and a generation of people who grew up on camera and hate their parents for it. She risks so much, and completely humiliates her kids online (Threadworms the Musical, anyone? Honestly. Poor Bill 😞) yet still desperately tries to portray herself as Mother of the Year. Nice one Charlotte. That you ain’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know exactly where she lives and that's all down to information she has let out In the public domain. You can see when she bought it, how much for, original floor plans etc. I'm sure schools could probably be searched for too. It's scary!

Edit, even just quickly googled in the last couple of minutes, I was able to find a proposal for planning permission back in Oct 2018, submitted by "Mr& Mrs Taylor"! (I always knew they had the same surname, but the Mrs is interesting!). I can also see it was originally rejected and the reasons why!
Obvs, I'm not a mad stalker, I'm a bored housewife on a Friday night. But there are creeps out there and they need to be more careful!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know exactly where she lives and that's all down to information she has let out In the public domain. You can see when she bought it, how much for, original floor plans etc. I'm sure schools could probably be searched for too. It's scary!

Edit, even just quickly googled in the last couple of minutes, I was able to find a proposal for planning permission back in Oct 2018, submitted by "Mr& Mrs Taylor"! (I always knew they had the same surname, but the Mrs is interesting!). I can also see it was originally rejected and the reasons why!
Obvs, I'm not a mad stalker, I'm a bored housewife on a Friday night. But there are creeps out there and they need to be more careful!!
What the children's names are, date of birth ( probably the bloody time of both too), their favourite toys, what their bedroom looks like, what their dad does for a living, what their nanna is called, what their cat is called, what medical conditions they have... There should be laws to protect children and the vulnerable, there really should.

Reactions: 18
What the children's names are, date of birth ( probably the bloody time of both too), their favourite toys, what their bedroom looks like, what their dad does for a living, what their nanna is called, what their cat is called, what medical conditions they have... There should be laws to protect children and the vulnerable, there really should.
I’m studying for a child psychology degree. I know from my three years of study, that she (and all the others) are doing a terrible thing. One of my modules was based around children’s rights. Have a little read of this:

Reactions: 8
I’m studying for a child psychology degree. I know from my three years of study, that she (and all the others) are doing a terrible thing. One of my modules was based around children’s rights. Have a little read of this:

Charlotte and all the other “influencers” would still disagree and argue their case regardless of the facts. They just don’t care unfortunately. These people are part of the problem with society today.

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for all the ‘woe is me’ stuff tomorrow because Daisy is the only child in the world to have a lockdown birthday...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Put her bloody glasses on. I’m sure there’s a reason she has this is her “go to” pose, and it’s not that she’s “daft”. Maybe because she’s so used to not being able to focus her eyes correctly that she goes cross eyed.

Cue a picture of Daisy in her glasses, now.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Put her bloody glasses on. I’m sure there’s a reason she has this is her “go to” pose, and it’s not that she’s “daft”. Maybe because she’s so used to not being able to focus her eyes correctly that she goes cross eyed.

Cue a picture of Daisy in her glasses, now.
OMG! That’s a terrible photo of Daisy! She looks proper boss-eyed! Charl clearly doesn’t give a tit about the poor girl’s eyesight, she never has her glasses on. Then she’ll play the victim card about her & Daisy’s syndrome - she’s just being cruel imo. Does she not realise she is abusing the NHS system by taking free glasses & then not using them?! The NHS is cash strapped enough without people freely taking of their services!! 😡

Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for all the ‘woe is me’ stuff tomorrow because Daisy is the only child in the world to have a lockdown birthday...
Don’t forget there’ll be throwbacks to when she was in hospital and how difficult it was etc (which I’m not knocking) but again Charlotte is the only one to have ever experienced it.
And I can already tell how her Instagram posts will go. Birthday picture with throwbacks, she’ll go on about being sad it’s not the birthday she wanted for her, missing family but she’s grateful, kids will have a picky lunch, she’ll hang out her washing, gushing over the builders bless them for doing their job on Daisy’s birthday, her and mark will eat later, she’ll have a Prosecco, Stan has a nap, she’ll sit and watch something with mark in her pjs that she definitely didn’t buy during lockdown then end the day with her crazy frog like grin with some sentimental post about it being a really lovely day despite the coronavirus scuppering her plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t forget there’ll be throwbacks to when she was in hospital and how difficult it was etc (which I’m not knocking) but again Charlotte is the only one to have ever experienced it.
And I can already tell how her Instagram posts will go. Birthday picture with throwbacks, she’ll go on about being sad it’s not the birthday she wanted for her, missing family but she’s grateful, kids will have a picky lunch, she’ll hang out her washing, gushing over the builders bless them for doing their job on Daisy’s birthday, her and mark will eat later, she’ll have a Prosecco, Stan has a nap, she’ll sit and watch something with mark in her pjs that she definitely didn’t buy during lockdown then end the day with her crazy frog like grin with some sentimental post about it being a really lovely day despite the coronavirus scuppering her plans.
Bless those builders. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Lol “I’m editing a few photographs” not photoshopping yourself are you Charlotte....😆
Also why must we see a picture of your face so close up? I’ve got my own breakouts and tired eyes to look at do we really need to see yours?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I know that Daisy is purposely pulling that face in the photo, but it certainly highlights the fact she never has her glasses on.

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 She definitely didn’t read my post on here yesterday about what her Instagram stories/posts today will be like. Ah priceless. Thanks Charlotte 👏🏻

• Haha
Didn’t we all just know she was going to be an absolute wet blanket though? I think she’s getting worse. Just waiting for the builders to see her in a floaty nightie making a brew with her little trotters out now.

• Haha
  • Sick
"today might not be the birthday we all hoped for" she's so predictable!
Why? Why isn't it? She is with her family. Daisy is at home, she's not working, she's not sick in a hospital bed, sounds like a perfect birthday to me. At home, with the ones you love, a little picnic in the garden, sun shining beautifully or is it not perfect because she couldn't throw a huge sponsored birthday party and make yet more money of her kids. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why? Why isn't it? She is with her family. Daisy is at home, she's not working, she's not sick in a hospital bed, sounds like a perfect birthday to me. At home, with the ones you love, a little picnic in the garden, sun shining beautifully or is it not perfect because she couldn't throw a huge sponsored birthday party and make yet more money of her kids. Ffs.
Exactly. If things were normal she would only be complaining saying she sad that Bill is missing out on celebrating Daisy's birthday with the family as he is at school 🥴

Thing is, what did they do for daisy's birthday last year/normally?!
I'm sure I remember a trip to Costa for some sort of cake and baby foamchino thing at some point 🙈

• Haha
Loving her outfit of the day because a) she reminded us that it was an old outfit because she needs to remind people she’s definitely not buying new clothes during the lockdown 😆 and b) she’s doing that ridiculous pose were she tries to make out she’s 3 sizes smaller than what she actually is. I’d have so much more respect if she just stopped trying to be something she’s not, I’ve put a bit of weight on during this lockdown but I’m not going to stress too much as I’ll work hard to lose it but also because life is bloody short. Own how you are Charlotte because this lockdown is the perfect opportunity to just embrace the life you’re supposedly so grateful for. We’d rather you just be like how you use to be before you became consumed by ads, likes, money and trying to be like other instagrammers because right now you come across as greedy, self absorbed and so out of touch with reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.