Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I know it’s been mentioned but I never pay that much attention, just watched her vlog and I just can’t unsee stan’s wrists. Not picking at the child obviously I’ve just personally never seen someone with wrists that are so...floppy?

The wee boy definitely looks like his wrists are a bit floppy. Maybe he doesn’t have “the syndrome” but he’s for sure inherited the floppy looking wrists from Charlotte.

Reactions: 2

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Why I'm surprised mark osnt getting a vasectomy if she is having issues with contraception. I'm about to have my 2nd and me and my husband are already counting down until he can get one 😂
Yeah, considering two of her children were “accidents” she clearly has trouble with contraception. If she’s so sure Stan was her last, Mark should get the snip. Also, her latest Instagram story; she looks really different?

Lolly666

We lost our youngest son in NICU at the start of the year and I have still made an effort with my other two children to go out for walks etc. She’s pathetic. Self self self. I always thought that when you had children it wasn’t about you anymore.
I'm so sorry x

Mememememe

My kid is the same age as Daisy. She got glasses in November. They got worn daily until about middle of January. 90% of the time if she is told to put them on she will. The other 10% is her setting her glasses down in the house and not being able to find them.

My daughter's vision isn't bad. The clarity just is not there. The doctor didn't even really want to give her glasses because she said a lot of kids that young don't wear their glasses, but my kid insisted she needed them. She would need 100% need them by the time she started grade 1. Daisy could have a similar thing and the glasses won't be crucial until she has to go to school and they get into the intensive learning.
My daughter is also the same age and has had glasses since she was about 18 months. Defo before she was 2. She wears them all the time, not going to lie it was hard work, be it it can be done. We were told she needed to wear them, kids over correct their vision? So they don't realise they need them ( or something like that) that's why it's important they wear them, eventually they get used to them and realise they need them, and ideally it should be done before school... daisy's glasses look quite thick so I recon she defo needs them, Charlotte had meltdown over the fact daisy needed glasses. I think that has something to do with it.

Booklover

VIP Member
Is she for real? An ad for carex hand wash?! Chance would be a fine thing. I’ve not been able to get hold of hand wash for weeks! Round were we live it’s still one of the items that you just can’t get. Oh well as long as you get your extension Charlotte. 😡
Why the need to advertise Carex? Everyone knows what it is and surely it's on everyone's shopping list atm! 🤷‍♀️

Plagueemmi

Something slightly uncomfortable about her post showing off her Tesco ad at a time when food availability is a concern for lots of people who aren’t in the same fortunate position as Charlotte. I appreciate that she has a family to feed just like everyone else but just seems a bit inappropriate. I don’t think I’d be posting about the food I’ve just had delivered. Just my personal opinion.
Somebody posted about that on her ad but Charlotte, as always, ignored her point.

Attachments

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
Ah so she’s found a new item of clothing she will wear everyday now because she loves herself in it 🙄

Poor wee Stan 😢 I’m hoping that she’s just not mentioning his obvious issues because she wants to keep it private......Oh no wait a minute....Nothing is private when it comes to her Children!! I really truly hope that he’s getting the help he so obviously needs ♥
Jesus his feet are massive 😂😂

• Haha
How do you know her teeth are bad because of her sticklers, that makes no sense. She could of been born without and had the same teeth.
Also it’s something that irritates me, if you don’t like it you aren’t on the right site.
It is something due to sticklers look it up, idiot

Booklover

VIP Member
she doesn’t get it does she? She doesn’t need to snack at all- that’s her whole problem!!!! She may aswell not bother - it’s her attitude and mindset that she needs to change first.
Exactly. And anyway is there ever really a 'healthy' snack, apart from maybe some fruit?

MumMumma

I feel bad for saying this, but why does she not say some words properly, like not finish them off?
Mainly when she is doing a good haul, I wondered if it’s because she is salivating?

• Haha