Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cleft palate may also occur as an isolated finding. The various craniofacial features may give the face a flattened appearance, but these features usually become less distinctive as affected children grow older. Certain facial features such as cleft palate can cause feeding or breathing difficulties in some children.

Dental anomalies such as failure of the upper and lower teeth to meet when biting down (malocclusion) may also occur.

Reactions: 1

Alightened

VIP Member
I feel I have missed out on sth - in her latest story what is the scan that she has been worried about? Then I don’t think she ever mentioned Mark was furloughed? Nothing wrong with being furloughed but surely the guy should be doing everything in the house
Yes she announced on her Insta stories that Sharky boy was furloughed.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
I think we give Charlotte too much credit 😂 Most of the time I see a lazy mum, hiding somewhere having her 75th brew of the day whilst the kids watch yet another film. She throws a wash load on every day and cooks tea but I would just consider that as basic 🤔 At least Mark does a full says work.
I agree! It doesn't mean Mark doesn't do his fair share. Maybe he does all the ironing, gardening, DIY, bath times, driving kids to hobbies etc

Oh and those picky plates. Pathetic. You can get those for £1 in Asda. It was just another way of scoring mum points with her sheep.

onmylunchbreak

I’ve noticed Stan’s wrists for ages, there’s definitely something going on there. It’s actually much more obvious/severe then Daisy’s.

fireflies

VIP Member
When has she EVER shopped in Iceland? She really will take an ad for anything
She hasent really i think shes worked with them in the past surprised shes not disclosed this like Tesco.
When she was channel mum they all got on coach to icelands head office in north Wales.

She works mostly tesco
Loves waitrose
Morrisons was just an ad.
Sure shes mentioned aldis

raboyko

Yes she very lazy indeed, getting the kids a greggs instead of going to a field for a run around is weird, now don't get me wrong I'm a bit of a home bird but I take my children out as much as I can because they need it and I certainly don't ply them with fatty foods to make up for the fact the parks shut. She's a joke, and her latest post about "your home being a homeless person's dream" I actually think that's very egoistic and twatty of her, if she cared that much about the homeless she would do more for them. She's actually not a nice person at all.
Where did she say that? Imagine having the audacity

Alightened

VIP Member
I don’t think that I would have an issue if she didn’t fancy herself. Similarly I wouldn’t have an issue with her as a mother if she didn’t flog her children’s safety
I definitely agree with the fact she uses her kids, that's not on and it's disgusting. However, she's obviously happy with how she looks and I suppose that's ok. She is however up her own arse, I'll give you that👍😁

Last edited:

kln89

Because she’s a dickhead?
It’s pathetic making an 8 yr old call you mama & dada - pretentious pricks. 🙄
my 8 year old doesnt even call me mummy anymore its mum even my 5 year old has started calling me mum 😭 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Pagger

Chatty Member
I actually don’t like the kitchen. The black ovens and hob is too harsh against the neutral tones in my personal opinion. The sink is in a bizarre place I’d of swapped the sink and hob. She tries to be stylist but fails massively.
I dont think that's her kitchen, just the one from the showroom

Herefortruth

I quite like it but I prefer neutral tones to the whole grey trend. I think it will age well, whereas someone like Katie Ellison’s kitchen (which I do like) will date pretty quickly. Probs would have gone for a slightly more contrasting worktop or darker flooring to break it up a bit but I do like it.