Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I wonder if the out of breathness whilst walking and talking could have anything to do with the prosecco (or 5) our Charl likes to have.

Did she recently change her handles to "CharlTaylor"? I thought she used to be "CharlotteTaylor/CharlotteLTaylor/CharlotteLouiseTaylor"?

Were the pringles an ad?

Reactions: 1

Fiona_123

Does she ever play with the kids? Literally every photo she posts they’ve got the tv on 😂
Maybe she doesn't film it or photograph playing with the kids because then she would get flack for never putting her phone down. I know she documents everything else though so why wouldn't she document that?

I imagine it must be hard with three kids of different ages, into different things and having to occupy them all whilst your house is upside down and trying to work from home.

I don't have kids so can't really relate.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Bill. I feel like she caters more for the little ones. He’s way too big for that baby pool.

Oh and sorry to break it to you, but there is 100% a filter on that photo of herself. But yes, she’s not contorting herself to look smaller than she is which is great.

Plagueemmi

I’ve seen two different ads for mail order braces in the past week so wouldn’t be surprised if Charlotte pops out that one. Bet she will be pretty gutted if it passed her by though (even if she has never mentioned being self conscious about them)!

Heather

We lost our youngest son in NICU at the start of the year and I have still made an effort with my other two children to go out for walks etc. She’s pathetic. Self self self. I always thought that when you had children it wasn’t about you anymore.
I am so sorry xx

Sara_M

VIP Member
They both have Charlotte’s same flat facial features, I’ve never been able to understand why she is so sure Stan doesn’t have her syndrome
The hospital confirmed he didnt have it, before they let them go home!

Pjw596

Stan’s Mum is too busy plugging #Ad left right and centre to notice that Daisy hasn’t worn her Glasses for weeks & there is somethings not quite right with Stan 🥺 She says he doesn’t have her syndrome and he’s perfectly fine 🤔
His ears are low which is meant to be linked to her syndrome. Also he does seem to be hyper mobile which while common is also linked to it. Maybe she blames herself so tries to hide it

Lola-pattie1

credit where credits due, I really enjoyed her lockdown favs video. Nice to see her be genuine, she's making out she's super mum.

Lexi_58836

Maybe she doesn't film it or photograph playing with the kids because then she would get flack for never putting her phone down. I know she documents everything else though so why wouldn't she document that?

I imagine it must be hard with three kids of different ages, into different things and having to occupy them all whilst your house is upside down and trying to work from home.

I don't have kids so can't really relate.
I agree with this. I have 3 kids of similar ages and they’ve all got different interests and needs so it is pretty hard to find something they all enjoy. There’s 6 years between my eldest and youngest which is big gap when trying to play.

Mememememe

Just watched the update to the Extension, just being nosy really. With the exception of her new kitchen ( which looks like it will be really nice) the rest of the extension is pretty under whelming.
Why have all that wasted space for bin storage! Surely the budget could have stretched to a new front door, and the new bedroom looks really small. Also I had to laugh when she showed the lovely view from the bedroom window and you could see The Waitrose car park 😂.
Also Charlotte I really don’t think you can class that as your garage anymore when there’s no access anymore for a car.🚘.
And I’m not jealous I’ve had my own extension done recently and it’s bigger than yours😂. Also the layout of downstairs is so strange.
Are the bins enclosed? Arnt they gonna stink?

• Haha

gypsymoth

VIP Member
i've had to take a break from her

she's just too much....is now a good time to jump back in or is she in full on gush mode over something?

raboyko

I remember her saying when Stan was newborn that they struggled with breastfeeding? It could be coincidence but if she breastfed Bill with no problems would this not be a sign something is wrong? I understand Daisy’s feeding problems were due to her cleft palate but realistically how many babies just can’t feed at all?