Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jayne82

Chatty Member
I don’t want to be mean and I Know some of us may have all gained a few pounds during lock down, but Charlotte looks like she’s gained more than a few pounds in her insta story photo this morning.
The problem with her is that she likes her food and drink and when she rewards herself it’s always with food and drink. Not a pamper night or a nice walk.
During lock down we as a family most days went for a long walk for our 1hr exercise. I don’t think Charlotte left the house apart from doing the food shop.
I wonder if she will still say she’s a size 12! Oh no! Could we be getting a slimming or gym type AD coming up😮.

I don’t know why she didn’t just make a seperate public home account from the beginning instead of doing a poll. We all knew it was gonna happen. She’ll grab any bit of validation she can get.

Anyway, I think it’s awful. It’s so squashed in next to her neighbour, she’s losing a huge chunk of garden, and the worst room in the house (living room, AWFUL layout/shape) is remaining untouched. She really should’ve just moved.
I agree it’s such a weird layout. The kitchen will be amazing and I think that’s all Charlotte cares about as that’s were she spends most of her time😀

Reactions: 2

Lou23

Just watched some of the first grocery haul videos she did years back. She comes across as...odd, almost like she’s drunk 🥴 bit cringe

To add... she actually comes across as drunk in a few of the early videos although that might just be but she just seems weird

• Haha

raboyko

I’m sorry but there is definitely something wrong with Stan. I don’t know what it is but he has definitely got some sort of syndrome, I hope she is having him investigated privately and just not telling the world
They both have Charlotte’s same flat facial features, I’ve never been able to understand why she is so sure Stan doesn’t have her syndrome

Mememememe

Didn't realise how much garden they've lost due to the so so lovely extension of dreams!at this rate the kids will be playing in Waitrose's car park 🤣

Don't know why I've only just realised how big the extension actually is! Must be costing a shit load 😳
I envied the extention, I really need and want one. They must have made quite a bit of equity in it and remortgaged a HUGE amount. I'm not jealous anymore!

Must have been hard, working form home with charl drooling over his shoulder every minute of the day, calling out "the man i fancy", every bloody second.
Why would they furlough though if he can wfh?

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
So her Builder’s Helper/Designer/Wifey measures and sells Shoes for your Kids! So I had a nosey (as you do 🤪) oh my gosh they look 💩 and the price is ridiculous!!! If you’re going to spend 50 odd quid then you can buy Startrite or Clarks that’ll be better for your little ones feet plus look so much nicer too. You can buy the measuring device online & then once measured you can take advantage of the Online sales!!!

Attachments

Plagueemmi

I’m not sure if anybody knows but asking just in case...

I remember Mrs Meldrum posting a swipe up to something on the George at Asda site once and then she got a % of all Asda grocery shops because of the aff link. Do you reckon Charl has done something similar with her Tesco Food recipe? I’d like to think nobody would be that crafty but just wondering

• Wow

fireflies

VIP Member
Nice to see even though 8,000 jobs are at risk and they are facing the toughest aviation crisis of their lifetime Tui still have a marketing budget to pay Charlotte out of 🙄 Fucking annoys me.
This is sickening really i fear free tui holidays coming up

For those that asked - Her house BEFORE the renovation would probably sell for around £300k. You can’t get a 3 bed semi in the area for much less than that and hers is in a very good location with a decent garden.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I haven’t anything to add I mean cleaning up cat poo kind of sums up where this woman’s social media is at present.
But I wanted to say stay safe tattlers 💖

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if anybody knows but asking just in case...

I remember Mrs Meldrum posting a swipe up to something on the George at Asda site once and then she got a % of all Asda grocery shops because of the aff link. Do you reckon Charl has done something similar with her Tesco Food recipe? I’d like to think nobody would be that crafty but just wondering
I think they have to put on if its an affiliate link?

gypsymoth

VIP Member
She claims she’s doing 30 day shred.... doubt she’s putting much effort in as it leaves you quite sore!

Sara_M

VIP Member
Howling at braided octopus! You can imagine the vlog about the recipe. "You don't have to braid it if you don't want to, it'll still taste really lovely, but it's just something my family has always done so I like to follow the tradition, and plus the kids and Mark all love it and it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and grateful that we can enjoy this together as a family."
Perhaps they braid octopus in Preston!