Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Yes she very lazy indeed, getting the kids a greggs instead of going to a field for a run around is weird, now don't get me wrong I'm a bit of a home bird but I take my children out as much as I can because they need it and I certainly don't ply them with fatty foods to make up for the fact the parks shut. She's a joke, and her latest post about "your home being a homeless person's dream" I actually think that's very egoistic and twatty of her, if she cared that much about the homeless she would do more for them. She's actually not a nice person at all.

Reactions: 14

37BBL

VIP Member
I stopped liking her when she went on that holiday to France I think it was. She did a Q&A and said they had no holiday plans and were saving for the extension, a couple of weeks later she did a Hello from the airport!! post. Poor taste imo. Then the ads kept on coming and the sickly sweet, I'm everybody's best mate and perfect mum act started to grate on me.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Now some countries have opened up for travel do you think we'll see a holiday in the near future?
I have to admit, her holidays are a massive sore point for me as a follower. I used to quite like her and even now I feel like she's on the 'better' family vloggers out there. But don't get me started on the holidays ... I work 3 jobs and we haven't had a family holiday in 5 years and her posts make me feel like an utter failure.
You are not a failure she pimps out her children for money and holidays. Who knows how that will affect them in later life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I got two minutes in to the Aldi haul before having to turn it off. I couldn’t listen to her rambling on and on about a pair of bloody egg cups any longer. Girl just loves the sound of her own voice too much. So much so that she gets out of breath when she’s talking.

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
She has a takeaway every week for sure. I always feel a bit bad for the kids when she says it. I don't know why?! We rarely have a takeaway, but we had one the other week and my kids were absolutely BUZZING! They were so excited for the food to be delivered, it was a real treat and so sweet to watch them looking out for delivery person.

If I gave mine say, some jar hot dogs and then shoved them to bed while we gobbled up a yummy takeaway I would feel a bit mean, like they were missing out.

Charl does this alot though, makes sure they are in bed so she can 'flirt with the guy she fancies' makes me cringe 🙄

• Sick

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Somebody posted about that on her ad but Charlotte, as always, ignored her point.
She never, ever directly answers a question. When someone pointed out that she was broadcasting her kids health issues and giving them no privacy, she replied with a very passive aggressive tone and avoided directly answering. She should not be advertising for Tesco right now, agreed.

Justreading

VIP Member
Fairly sure if I told my children we'd go to the park but offered them a pasty instead they'd throw it in my face!

Why not go for a run around a field, kick a ball, try and find another park, feed the ducks?? Probably relieved the park was shut so she didn't have to stand around!

Lola-pattie1

Why did she's say bless them about the builders getting there early? She's paying them, they aren't doing her a favour. Labourers start at 7.30am it's not early its a working day

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
But Tattler's, as a child my Mum made us massive portions and it was really really lovely sitting together as a family around the table stuffing our faces....oh the memories. It makes me go all mushy inside when I think of my Mum's Yorkshire's. I like to see the pure joy on my kiddo' s faces when they're enjoying my heart warming food, and my heart misses a beat when I look across the table to the man of my dreams forking each mouthful of food into his gorgeous face😍😍😍😍. Have I mentioned before that I'm so so grateful to be marrying the love of my life soon🙄🙄🙄
Plus, hes from that far off, mystical land, Preston. You truly are blessed. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Why does she always start her stories with that depressing/woe is me/fed up type of “hi everyone” like she’s about to have a pity party
This bugs the crap out of me! The little croaky "hi everyone, I hope you're all ok." Then proceeds to talk normally.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200506-181651_Instagram.jpg
Ok, hands up who thinks she is sharing this to give us ideas?......🤔🙄🤔
And hands up who thinks she is sharing this to show off? 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
The extension video isn't going to be of interest to anyone at the moment!! Whilst some people are seriously panicking about loved ones and how they are going to survive financially, let's all watch Charlotte have a 2 storey extension built, paid for by bloody ads! Go away.

tallyhobo

I dont think her food is that great, they eat alot of processed food. Her children eat alot of snacks that are high in sugar and with little or no nutritional value.
I think she tries very hard to be a real 'foodie'.
I'm sorry but she buys ready cooked rice, sausage in a tin, ready made sauces etc.
Now, please dont get me wrong, we all do our best to feed our family. But she wants to be this great cook but actually her skills are pretty poor. And on her budget she should beable to do alot better.
Those sausages in mustard and honey are still cheap sausage! With little meat content and loads of crap added to them!

Alightened

VIP Member
Gosh you really go in on her appearance in every post! I think she’s pretty. She pulls some weird ass faces and her frog pose for photos annoys me but she has a nice face and isn’t horrible to look at.
I agree, there's nobody on this planet that can help the way they look. However, the way they act....yes we can absolutely comment on that👍

• Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
Honestly, she's about as uplifting as a damp firework. She actually depresses me she is so gloomy🙄

• Haha

Plagueemmi

Totally agree!! Why they need to boast about how much they have and then next min say how hard their life is!! Piss off!! They haven’t got a bloody clue!!!!! That one does so many ads she will ad anything even if she doesn’t actually like it!! Can’t trust any of them!!
the blinkers came off for me when she did that ad for the used car place even though she wasn’t buying a new car. It comes across as really desperate and she’ll just take the dregs of whatever channel mum throw her way

I don't understand how she is able to be upstairs deep cleaning her house with 2 pre-schoolers? Is Bill (who's what, 8?) in charge? I get the impression that those kids are dumped in front of the TV/iPads a LOT but she never shows us because she's super mum.

But really, the cleaning, the elaborate meals... those kids are raising themselves.