Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Canuk

I think the meltdown was the guilt she felt over passing the syndrome on to her daughter. She said she feels responsible for Daisy’s issues.
She knew she had a chance to pass it along. 🤷‍♀️ I get feeling guilty, but letting it get to the point where it causes mental distress over small issues like glasses or hearing aids tells me she needs some serious therapy. Or it's all for content. I hope it is because I can't imagine anyone I know IRL not telling me to get some help.

Reactions: 4

Sara_M

VIP Member
Treated to another vlog from Charlotte! Lucky us. That will help us through these dark days. I reckon we'll be seeing a lot more daily vlogs because it will be the only thing that brings in any money. There'll be no brands offering ads, gifts or paid partnerships given the situation we are in.

Plagueemmi

I’m surprised she isn’t getting a utility room so can can spend all day putting loads on & filming herself.
maybe that’s the entire reason she’s getting one 😂 she’ll constantly have a tripod directed towards the washing machine

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
I agree. He’s a cute little boy but there is something not quite right with his wrists.
Hes super cute but, I also agree. I noticed it when he was very very small but thought maybe it was just his age. This old pic stood out to me at the time (I'm assuming it's ok to post as its on her public page, along with hundreds of others!)
Screenshot_20200512-234931_Instagram.jpg
It doesn't appear they've changed with time.
Just to reiterate, this is in no way a criticism of the child!! Merely an observation.
Kind of highlights though, the level of scrutiny they inflict on their children, by posting every single detail and moment for complete strangers to see.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I didn't drop a dress size or had noticeable weight loss til I lost 2 and a half stone! I'm quite small though. I'm not sure how tall Charlotte is?
Exactly.

When you start to loose fat from your body it goes from your internal fat stores first - the fat that is around your organs. You don’t usually notice it externally for a good few weeks or even a month or so.

I don’t think she looks any different today than she did 3 weeks ago.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ But then I wouldn’t expect her to - 1 session of Jillian Michaels isn’t really going to have an effect if she’s still eating like a trooper & knocking back booze every night!

Stan’s Mum is too busy plugging #Ad left right and centre to notice that Daisy hasn’t worn her Glasses for weeks & there is somethings not quite right with Stan 🥺 She says he doesn’t have her syndrome and he’s perfectly fine 🤔
I was thinking that too. He has a syndrome looking face like her and daisy.

• Angry

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I made it a couple of minutes into the renovation update and couldn’t watch anymore. It’s only interesting to her because she’s the one having it done. Nobody else is arsed about seeing a building site. Also the breathlessness - I saw someone mention is it a syndrome thing? Because it’s like she could barely breathe - it was really distracting.

bobs

Chatty Member
So Mark’s furloughed but they’re lucky they get to spend time as a family 🙄

• Haha

Mable93

This woman has verbal diarrhoea and just talks utter shite 24/7

Most normal adults would have said “extension is coming along well, looking forward to when it’s all finished”
That’s it. That’s all. But no, she has to turn it into some toe curling monologue that sounds like something a 14 year old would write in English lit. Can you imagine to guff that goes through her head as her internal dialogue?!

“I’ve just been to use the toilet, because it’s always nice to take a dump,isn’t it? I don’t know why but sitting on the bog gives me time to think, as I study the back of the bathroom door I can’t help but recall all the fun times we have had in this room and it just makes me smile. I can’t help it, that’s a bit sad, isn’t it? But it’s true. I love my bathroom and one day I can’t wait to tell me kids all about how much I love it, I hope that makes sense?”

😂😂😂😂😂
Hahaha well done Bettycrocker that’s fucking killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

gypsymoth

VIP Member
god she's a bore....i might have to unfollow soon, she's too drippy for me

she's going to need to up her game, her content is so dull

Reactions: 3

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Do any of her old videos have William’s dad in them? I can’t remember ever seeing him.
She’s still got photos of him on her Instagram page - you have to scroll alllllllll the way to the very start of her grid but there’s a few photos of him and still with the coupley captions on them from when they were together!

Reactions: 3