Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she could of had nandos aslong as she was in a calorie deficit. When I lost weight I used to get nandos as a treat as chicken is quite low in calories just depeneds what she had as a side... but yes I agree dvds are useless just try burn more calories either by exercise or eating less the weight would fall off her eventually.
yeah this is what I mean. The Nando’s isn’t a treat for her - she eats large portions of rich, carb heavy food every day and seems to have alcohol most nights. She doesn’t seem to have a particularly active lifestyle - they just seem to sit about the house all day, every day. I just think she’s delusional if she thinks that she can drop weight just by prancing around in front of a DVD for half an hour and still carry on as she is with her eating & drinking habits AND have the cheek to claim that after 5 days the “weight is falling off”’- like, WTAF?!!!!!!!!! She’s crackers!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she showed us her empty drawers and cupboards 🥱😴
It’s probably a tradition from when she was younger. Her Mum and Dad will have filmed themselves opening cupboards so it makes her feel nostalgic and just ‘uhhh’ *pulls the closed eye wistful face*

• Haha
She's mentioned SW in her new stories, just a thought, is this all planned? SW on insta and YouTube brings in a big following, she's getting a new kitchen, are we about to get a whole new SW cooking style/WIEIAD content coming our way to show off the new kitchen and bring in the dollar to pay for it?

Reactions: 9
I dunno but she’s basically just answered everything we’ve written here. Wonder if she checks it daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never saw any influencer so lack of confidence why is she even doing this job
Don’t be fooled: she knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s not as sweet & innocent as she likes to portray.
why does she do this for a job? Because it’s easy money. She gets paid a fortune for doing nothing!!!!

Reactions: 12
I never saw any influencer so lack of confidence why is she even doing this job
Hah! When she poses in her knickers when pregnant, talks sex, periods, eye fucks herself in the mirror this is NOT a woman lacking in confidence! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The lack of confidence is all an act to seem more 'relatable'. I mean, just ask yourself if you could film yourself singing and then upload it for the world to see. I'm a confident person and I would never dream of doing that haha.

Using and profiting from her kids AGAIN... She’s shameless 🙄 If she actually had any talent of her own (or morals), she wouldn’t plaster her kids all over the internet or get them to advertise stuff.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Using and profiting from her kids AGAIN... She’s shameless 🙄 If she actually had any talent of her own (or morals), she wouldn’t plaster her kids all over the internet or get them to advertise stuff.
The latest ad is completely cringe.

Reactions: 5
Honestly what on Earth is this woman on?? How can you create ad content like that non-ironically? It is genuinely like she’s taking the piss. Filming herself smiling, the vom-inducing music, everything is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ad was poor and it just shows that she really will do anything regardless of what it involves to earn money.

Reactions: 6
Latest as video... Major cringe! 😬
Big time! The clip of her near the beginning, just smiling indulgently at nothing 😂 and why does she take the yoghurts down off the mantelpiece instead of out of the fridge...?! dying 😂

• Haha
Big time! The clip of her near the beginning, just smiling indulgently at nothing 😂 and why does she take the yoghurts down off the mantel piece instead of out of the fridge...?! dying 😂
And the way the children have clearly been prompted to knock the drinks together with each other and for Bill to shake his bottle to act upsetthat it's all gone... It was so cringe worthy 😂

• Haha
Watched the first few minutes of her latest home reno video...she is SO out of breath just walking around and talking that I had to stop because it was quite painful listening.

Reactions: 2
Honestly what on Earth is this woman on?? How can you create ad content like that non-ironically? It is genuinely like she’s taking the piss. Filming herself smiling, the vom-inducing music, everything is awful
I'm absolutely going to go and by the overpriced full of sugar waste of plastic yogurt because they will make us feel like we're skipping in the park on a warm summers day.
This woman BETTER be effing putting a sizable chunk of her income from ads featuring her children into her kids bank accounts for their future. If you are not Charlotte you are a greedy selfish mother.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.