Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she isn’t getting a utility room so can can spend all day putting loads on & filming herself.
maybe that’s the entire reason she’s getting one 😂 she’ll constantly have a tripod directed towards the washing machine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even in the weekend vlogs she films herself doing absolutely bloody everything around the house. So she can’t even use the “my darling Mark works so hard, I don’t want him to lift a finger” excuse. Makes me so Mad.

"so our extension is finished, our kitchen looks beautiful. It's oh so lovely. We're oh so grateful for it. We chose these taps because they are the same ones my parents had when I was growing up. My brother and I loved them. So having them reminds me of such a happy time. We're so lucky to be able to have this. Right I'm off to hang a wash load out on the line. Then I'm going to make a brew and sit and watch my gorgeous children playing together."

"The children are eating hotdogs for tea tonight. It's quick and they enjoy it. Mark and I will have a slow cooked unicorn horn, drizzled with exotic lions milk and served with rice grown on the moon. It's a recipe that I just whipped up with the things we had in. I really need to pop to Waitrose for some fresh bits."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
"so our extension is finished, our kitchen looks beautiful. It's oh so lovely. We're oh so grateful for it. We chose these taps because they are the same ones my parents had when I was growing up. My brother and I loved them. So having them reminds me of such a happy time. We're so lucky to be able to have this. Right I'm off to hang a wash load out on the line. Then I'm going to make a brew and sit and watch my gorgeous children playing together."

"The children are eating hotdogs for tea tonight. It's quick and they enjoy it. Mark and I will have a slow cooked unicorn horn, drizzled with exotic lions milk and served with rice grown on the moon. It's a recipe that I just whipped up with the things we had in. I really need to pop to Waitrose for some fresh bits."
Wonder if Mark every day's toher I could murder a hit dig right now notone of your fancy pancy recipes

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she post that picture of sharky and Daisy Waisy this morning with some tripe about how they celebrate the date as it’s when she was discharged home from hospital? That pic has now been deleted and replaced with a post about how she ‘accidentally’ captured a similar photo blah blah blah. First post mustn’t have got the likes.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she post that picture of sharky and Daisy Waisy this morning with some tripe about how they celebrate the date as it’s when she was discharged home from hospital? That pic has now been deleted and replaced with a post about how she ‘accidentally’ captured a similar photo blah blah blah. First post mustn’t have got the likes.
Yes she did. I just thought exactly the same thing.

Yep, she definitely did! A great example of how contrived her posts are!

Why does she keep saying in her grocery haul “if you know what I mean” or “if that makes sense” for the most obvious things. Yeah Charlotte we get what you mean when you say you bought 2 packs of olives for £4 it’s pretty clear what you were saying 🤦‍♀️ Although the bit were she says she bought a pork fillet and it’s just a really weird looking piece of meat if you know what I mean... erm...ok... 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does her meal plan piss me off so much? Just give your kids chicken nuggets and chips for once 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She says ‘if you know what I mean’ a lot because people feel compelled to reply and it ups her engagement

everyone knows what she means but she’s looking for validation!

She also says ‘that kind of thing’ a million times a video, it honestly drives me bonkers!

Oh do shut up Charlotte you boring 🤬. Your en-suite is finished but you can’t decide on flooring which you Are find exciting. We are still in a pandemic, people have been furloughed from work or made redundant. And Riots are taking place due to the murder of George Floyd. Give your head a 🤬 wobble and stop bragging about your extension, and no I’m not jealous because I’ve had my own extension done a few years ago and it’s much bigger than yours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t just watch a film with your children can you. You have to film yourself sitting with them. Thing is she’s probably jumped up as soon as she got her insta worthy clip to go make herself a coffee in her stained cup and film her washing machine 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She isn’t half teasing us today with said cup of coffee with those delightful pjs of hers in shot. Thanks Charlotte luv 😉😆

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m a bit late to this but the STONKING privilege in the post about sending children back to school. Many people do not have a choice because they have to work. Real work. Not going on and on about their extension and posting photos of their kids.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly I used to like Charlotte. It’s reached the point now where I just get angry/frustrated watching her but for some reason I watch anyway. It’s almost like a soap; ‘What has she done now?’ type thing. She is either ridiculously false and phoney, or she really IS like that in real life and lives in some romantic novel fairytale. But she is a musical theatre actress so I suspect it’s the former.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.