Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both have Charlotte’s same flat facial features, I’ve never been able to understand why she is so sure Stan doesn’t have her syndrome
The hospital confirmed he didnt have it, before they let them go home!

Reactions: 1
Please can boux Avenue or some other pj company partner up with Charlotte? That girl needs a change of pjs pronto 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The hospital confirmed he didnt have it, before they let them go home!
He was also seen at 2 months when he had a hospital stay with a chesty cough. They checked to see if there was anything small they might have miss re the syndrome and they also cleared him then too!

Screenshot_20200530-183942_Instagram.jpg
Apparently this turd takes her back to being a kid. Is there anything Charlotte does, that doesnt take her back to being a kid?
(*it probably tastes delicious but, that's not the point 😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno what’s wrong with him but Stan’s wrists/arms are not normal at all. His hands look unusually large and they are very obviously flopping - like he doesn’t have any muscle tone or strength to hold them in a normal position.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Their extension has brought them so close to the house next to them. I’d be so pissed off if I lived in that house!
They have so many lovely memories in this house though, and this is the “village” she has grown up in and is so so lovely. They couldn’t possibly have just bought a bigger house instead of cramming an extension onto the side of this house 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Sorry if this comes across as cruel, but why does she take every opportunity to talk about how hard it was when Daisy was in NICU but how much it has taught them? Other people are having to deal with the death of their baby in NICU. How can she be this insensitive to STILL go on about how difficult it was at any opportunity.

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this comes across as cruel, but why does she take every opportunity to talk about how hard it was when Daisy was in NICU but how much it has taught them? Other people are having to deal with the death of their baby in NICU. How can she be this insensitive to STILL go on about how difficult it was at any opportunity.
Agreed. I'm sure it was hard at the time, and she will never forget it but, Daisy is a happy, healthy, thriving child now!
Ironically, she once said she "doesnt like talking about her syndrome much" which is nonsense. She even made Daisy's glasses a drama because of her syndrome yet, thousands of kids wear them. Including my own, and I've been told their eyesight is so bad, they will always need them.

I also found it....suspect, when she retold her birth story with Stan. Apparently it was the exact same room she had Daisy in. Then she was wheeled back round to the exact same room she recovered in with Daisy. And when Stan was in hospital with his chesty cough, guess what, they stayed in the exact same room Daisy was in the few days before they got home with her. I mean, what are the chances!
Makes a good story though.

(I just want to be clear that I am not belittling anyone with stickler syndrome and, I know they had a hard start with Daisy!! Its the stuff since then that she says!
She is a storyteller and would romanticize a tin of tuna if she could.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does posts on Daisy being in SCBU to encourage messages from fans to praise her for being a strong woman and a great mother. So many other parents have had to see their babies in NICU and it’s devastating. I don’t recall Charlotte giving any support to them. As usual, it’s the Charlotte show. The self-absorbed princess wants attention and admiration, but won’t put herself out to support others who have been in a similar situation.

Which do you think Charlotte would address: replying to a fan or responding to a paid ad?🤔 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She was so worried about Daisy in NICU she was posing for belly shots straight away to show how much weight she’d lost 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was so worried about Daisy in NICU she was posing for belly shots straight away to show how much weight she’d lost 🙄
Just shows her true colours really doesn’t it. I can’t even imagine how insecure she must be to still be obsessed with her weight at a time like that.

Reactions: 2
Don’t get how she isn’t sweating in those pyjamas every night in this weather 🥵

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
although she said she isn’t judging anyone in that post, I actually found it incredibly judgemental and it pissed me off! ‘No one understands your reasons but you’ comes across to me as her basically thinking you’re wrong for sending them back. Every family’s situation is different, and she can piss off with her opinions 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she isn’t getting a utility room so can can spend all day putting loads on & filming herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.