Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they feel bad for spending lots of money that could otherwise be spent on the whole family. Maybe it’s just me, but I’d be a bit put out if I was expected to travel to a wedding, buy a gift, potentially pay for a night in a hotel and there not even be a proper meal. Unless the evening buffet is going to be amazing?
Eurgh I know everyone does their wedding how they want...
But my cousin did something like this, but didn't take in to account how long a day it was for people, they got married at 1, and didn't serve pie and chips until 5 30, no dessert. Everyone was bloody starving, and to top it off they didn't do a buffet at the night do, just had a popcorn stand and pic and mix! Lots of us went for a walk and found a kebab shop 😂🙈
I'd have thought with her being such a foodie, she's going to go all out on that surely?!

Reactions: 4
Wait.. my wedding didn’t start till 4.30pm... we didn’t have a traditional meal.. does this mean I had a twilight wedding!! Am I an influencer now?!! Should I mark this AD? Will I get paid of I share a video of it!? There’s just so so so many questions! I need a sit down and a lovely hot cup of tea/brew🤮, some carbs & some me time!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A lot of weddings I've been to recently have been 'twilight' weddings. The latest two, the wedding was at two,there was a hot buffet instead of a meal and then another cold buffet in the evening.

Reactions: 1
A lot of weddings I've been to recently have been 'twilight' weddings. The latest two, the wedding was at two,there was a hot buffet instead of a meal and then another cold buffet in the evening.
See, I would just class that as a normal wedding. I’ve been to a few where the main meal is served buffet style, either as a BBQ type thing with lots of salads and sides or just a cold buffet. Then another buffet/bacon rolls/hog roast/cheese boards etc in the evening. As someone else has said, with her being such a foodie I’m really shocked they’re not taking the opportunity to do the big meal and then another buffet later on.

Reactions: 3
I’m gonna be honest; I really like the idea of a twilight wedding (now I know what it is!) I’m not a fan of the whole wedding breakfast thing. All feels quite forced and formal. I prefer a relaxed do but I suppose it’s personal choice.

Reactions: 11
We got married at 1.30. Arrived at our reception for 3, drinks and canapes, sit down meal for 430. Evening reception at 630 with hot and cold buffet.

Surprised charl isn't going all out on food too.

What are we saying for the dress then guys? I'm gonna take a punt on long flowy, but low cut.

We went to a wedding where there was just a grazing table. It cost us a fortune to go...gift, outfits, hotel, and I'm not gonna lie, it felt cheap that we didn't get much to eat at all. And it was out in the countryside so no bloody kebab shops!

The rest of the wedding was gorgeous though.

Tbf, I'd feel irked if I forked out for outfits, accommodation and wedding gift/money, and I only got a little bit of buffet afew hours in.

I bet he’s not had a say at all..... sounds like it’s all to suit her and her family

I bet he’s not had a say at all..... sounds like it’s all to suit her and her family
It is! At one point she actually says “if Mark’s family want to come”, and then backtracks to “I’m sure they will”!!! 15 whole minutes of how SHE wants to get married to the man SHE loves surrounded by the people who love HER. 15 minutes to tell us she’s getting married at tea time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes we’ve been to a wedding like this. No sit down meal and only canapés at about 5pm. The wedding was at 1! We were all starving and in the end I got my husband to make me and my friends a load of sandwiches and deliver them as he was at home with the children. If that was my wedding and my guests I would have been humiliated. When asked how come they didn’t do food the bride said ‘I’m not really bothered about food and wouldn’t fancy eating any anyway’ 🤦‍♀️ In my opinion if people are giving their time to come to your wedding, nevermind the cost of outfits, hotels, travel, and a gift, it is only fair that you look after them and feed them. So cheap!

Reactions: 6
Personally think the meal is the best part of a wedding 🤔
Surprised as she is such a self confessed 'foodie' that she's not doing an extravagant menu tbh. Maybe because she can't make it all at home in her lovely kitchen from scratch while having a cheeky glass of something?

Reactions: 5
Personally think the meal is the best part of a wedding 🤔
Surprised as she is such a self confessed 'foodie' that she's not doing an extravagant menu tbh. Maybe because she can't make it all at home in her lovely kitchen from scratch while having a cheeky glass of something?
I'm the same. We spent extra on our sit down meal and evening buffet, because we knew it's what alot of people would be looking forward to.
I've been to weddings where they steered away from the traditional sit down, but they had hog roast and bbq, which was nice.
I think you have to think about the guests, it's a long day if you aren't in the wedding party group.
Did anyone see when Kate murnane or Lucie and the bump got married? I imagine it will be very similar. Candles, lots of foliage and flowers and very low lighting.

We got married at 1.30. Arrived at our reception for 3, drinks and canapes, sit down meal for 430. Evening reception at 630 with hot and cold buffet.

Surprised charl isn't going all out on food too.

What are we saying for the dress then guys? I'm gonna take a punt on long flowy, but low cut.
Definitely low cut. Does anyone remember when she was really heavily pregnant with either Daisy or Stan and her and Sharky went to a wedding? She wore such a low cut dress it was practically indecent 🙈

EDIT found it!!
EFFF4184-51F3-43A1-8EB3-E4318E88F089.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
I reckon she’ll steer clear of white/ivory and either have a blush or pale rose gold dress. Maybe with Daisy in some sort of yellow (seeing as its Charlottes favourite colour!)

Reactions: 2
Definitely low cut. Does anyone remember when she was really heavily pregnant with either Daisy or Stan and her and Sharky went to a wedding? She wore such a low cut dress it was practically indecent 🙈

EDIT found it!!
View attachment 75465
Ugh bra showing AGAIN. It’s awful. She always goes so low cut in the summer, but she’s not big enough up top so instead of filling it out, it hangs too low and we can always see her manky bra. If those boobs have drooped, love (her words not mine) don’t go low cut! Or at least wear a wonder bra to help fill out the top.

But yes it’ll probably be the same for the wedding dress. She seems to favour very low cut. Who remembers the Channel Mum party where she wore a dress that was slashed down the middle to her waist? Those tits were OUT OUT.

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeah I hate seeing bras on show like that, she should have altered the straps to fit her better up top.

It doesn't offend me as much as those awful granny shoes with her toes hanging over the edge though 😂😂
(Sorry, I'm a shoe/foot snob)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.