Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry completely off topic and going back but Jesus I’ve just seen that picture of the kids and I cannot stop looking at Stans toe!!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry completely off topic and going back but Jesus I’ve just seen that picture of the kids and I cannot stop looking at Stans toe!!!
I’ve just had a look too 😳😳😳
Does Stan have her syndrome? I can’t remember 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve noticed his wrists are quite floppy-no hate just an observation

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a look too 😳😳😳
Does Stan have her syndrome? I can’t remember 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve noticed his wrists are quite floppy-no hate just an observation
No he doesn’t- Stan and daisy look very alike as their both sharks, I think bill looks like his dad he’s least like her.... I can’t under that toe picture either poor tot 🤢🤪

Also not posted for ages but I am always looking charl seems to have piled on the weight.... spinning once a week isn’t gonna do anything when you’ve eating treats and boozing 7 days a week... I kinda wish she’d go back to SW I actually loved her updates and food ideas x

Reactions: 5
What I’d like to know is how she maintains her weight. Because she used to be bigger (I think she said a size 20?) then she lost three stone after Bill was two or something. So considering the amount she eats/drinks, I’m amazed she hasn’t piled it back on quickly.

Reactions: 2
What I’d like to know is how she maintains her weight. Because she used to be bigger (I think she said a size 20?) then she lost three stone after Bill was two or something. So considering the amount she eats/drinks, I’m amazed she hasn’t piled it back on quickly.
I think she mentioned being depressed due to going back to work when bill was 6 weeks old so maybe she ate more, she seems to do some walking now so maybe she is generally more active now! But yeah she does cook some big old portions! I’m only jealous as I’m her age and I have to go the gym 4 times a week and diet 80% of the time to keep my figure!

Reactions: 2
i know where she’s getting married I’ve been to 2 weddings there before I recognise it from that video, it does suit her lots of wild flowers and very twee...... that video was very dull though i wonder how many were gonna get!? Between that and the anticipated extension updates charl will be beside herself!

Twilight wedding is candles and stuff isn't it? Ideal for soft focus photos. I stand by my pre-engagement comments about rose petals being scattered by "day day" as she skips up the aisle in front of her. It's all going to get a bit vomit-inducing. And she'll still have put a wash on before she leaves for the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Twilight wedding is basically later afternoon ceremony then straight to reception without any meal. So for really small budget.

Reactions: 6
I always have a good giggle at some of these comments.
I googled twlight wedding and guess what come up first? The damn vampires of course. lol.
I honestly thought when the first comment said twilight wedding, it meant as in inspired by Bella and Edwards wedding 😂😂😂 I was thinking, oh yeah, flowers, candles, silky speeches, overly romantic that sounds like Char..
Didn't realise what an actual twilight wedding was 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
I'm as guilty as you! Everytime Char mentions that wedding now I will be thinking vampires and wolves. lmao.

• Haha
‘It didn’t really enter my head to do videos like this when we got engaged’ surrrrreeeee it didn’t 😂🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Twilight wedding is basically later afternoon ceremony then straight to reception without any meal. So for really small budget.
Eh? They are planning a wedding over a year in advance and don’t have the budget to have a meal?!!!!!!!

Eh? They are planning a wedding over a year in advance and don’t have the budget to have a meal?!!!!!!!
Apparently they feel bad for spending lots of money that could otherwise be spent on the whole family. Maybe it’s just me, but I’d be a bit put out if I was expected to travel to a wedding, buy a gift, potentially pay for a night in a hotel and there not even be a proper meal. Unless the evening buffet is going to be amazing?

Apparently they feel bad for spending lots of money that could otherwise be spent on the whole family. Maybe it’s just me, but I’d be a bit put out if I was expected to travel to a wedding, buy a gift, potentially pay for a night in a hotel and there not even be a proper meal. Unless the evening buffet is going to be amazing?
That makes no sense.If you haven’t got the money then just have a small wedding. A few close family, small service and a meal with them. Job done. I’d be fuming if I was invited to that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.